Simple Question

Ingleside, TX

#1 Sep 9, 2010
Does anyone really know (even if He has dated woman ) if Jimmy Sturr is Gay or Not. Always have been curious?
Sandy

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Apr 6, 2013
I know this question was posted 3 years ago, but I just saw it. I do know the answer. Jimmy Sturr is definitely not gay. He had a long time girlfriend, and I mean long time, like 20 yrs, but I think she finally realized that he was not going to marry her. Up until 2011, Jimmy was still living with and taking care of his elderly mom. Lillian Sturr (Jimmy's mom), passed in 2011. Jimmy is much too busy for marriage. He tours 165 days a yr. He spends winters in the state of Florida, summers in the village of Florida, NY, living in the house he grew up in. He has several businesses in Florida,NY-travel company, record company, publishing company & a couple of others. I guess when the passing of his mother didn't bring marriage to the forefront with his long time girlfriend, they broke up. However, Jimmy now has a new girlfriend, and seems very happy. Maybe she doesn't care about marriage. Jimmy is 71 yrs old, so I guess you would call him a confirmed bachelor.
Answered

Ingleside, TX

#3 Jul 29, 2013
Well I guess you just answered the question. Sounds pretty gay to Me too! Maybe dates for the image. His ratings might go down if He ever came out!
Rich

Pulaski, NY

#4 Dec 5, 2014
I have no oubt he is gay! Saw Jimmy and his boy toy from Transsiberian at Jimmy Buffet concert. No doubt he is gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keith Brulatour 19 hr Anonymous 1
Is video taping a neighbor legal or is it consi... (May '07) Jun 23 AlsoHarassed 203
make it to mothers (Jul '10) Jun 18 Mike 139
News The Hotel Bossert is aiming for an October reop... Jun 7 Caciques a liar 2
News Blooming Grove supervisor suggests ward system ... May 31 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 3
News Despite High Taxes, millionaires not fleeing Ny May 30 josephbarkley 28
whispering hills incident (Apr '09) Jul '15 Hood4life 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chester Mortgages