Vows ceremony ends in arrests for Wes...

Vows ceremony ends in arrests for Westchester couple -- Police

There are 31 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 8, 2008, titled Vows ceremony ends in arrests for Westchester couple -- Police. In it, Newsday reports that:

The couple, Fabiana Reyes and Elmo Jesus Fernandez, spent the night in separate cells after the fracas at their reception Saturday night at St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NIMBY Island

Florham Park, NJ

#24 Apr 8, 2008
The police should have had all the guests form a conga line and marched them all off to jail.
Eneyer

AOL

#25 Apr 8, 2008
He had a great honeymoon in jail with bubba and I bet no one tipped the help.
New York Groove

Stony Brook, NY

#26 Apr 8, 2008
favors wrote:
Sounds like a cheap Mexican ploy to get free photography courtesy of the police!
Now that's funny!.
Esteeben

United States

#27 Apr 8, 2008
Way to act like scumbags AT YOUR OWN WEDDING! Cops should've kicked the crap out of them, really made it a night to remember...
Too Funny

United States

#28 Apr 8, 2008
What happened, the pinata didn't open up? Can you imagine how cheesy a S * P * I * C * K wedding in Port Chester was LOLOLOLOL?????? Where's the link to YouTube? Did they have room for all the landscaping trucks outside the hall??
ckck

Brooklyn, NY

#29 Apr 8, 2008
Too Funny wrote:
What happened, the pinata didn't open up? Can you imagine how cheesy a S * P * I * C * K wedding in Port Chester was LOLOLOLOL?????? Where's the link to YouTube? Did they have room for all the landscaping trucks outside the hall??
Right On!! Once a Roach, always a Roach!!!

Since: Oct 07

New York, NY

#33 Apr 8, 2008
ah love...thru thick or thin,poor or rich,good bands and crappy ones,we shall stay togther. i hope i can get invited to the 25th ann. it will surely be a hoot.
Shannon

Bronx, NY

#34 Apr 8, 2008
*Shaking head*
Todd Schuster

Port Jervis, NY

#35 Apr 8, 2008
Another crew of illegal scumbags poisoning our society. I know where the couple can renew their vows, at the nearest Taco Bell with the dancing chihuahua at their side. Free chalupas for everyone. ARRIBA ARRIBA!!!!
jim

Waxhaw, NC

#36 Apr 8, 2008
the turd world culture at it again! did they yell out in a drunken stupor "I'm a Puerto Rican" like they do at their PR day parade?
I remember

Cos Cob, CT

#38 Apr 9, 2008
Mikem wrote:
In the 70's, Port Chester was 90% Italian.With all the golf courses in the surrounding areas, the Latino population exploded and is nothing but trouble now. They even pushed out the blacks.I wouldn't be surprised if 50% of the village is illegal.Sad but it used to be a nice place.
Yeah i remember PC in the 70's and early eighties pretty much a lot of vacant store fronts on main st, although great for going out drinking at night!I'm Italian,we should have cleaned it up while we had the chance we left the door open for wetback nation to move in now we pay the price!"Wets being held captive""Beaners tasered at wedding"LOL place is a joke and wouldn't live there if they paid me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News My view column: Family planning in Kiryas Joel (Nov '15) Feb 22 Herschel 5
News Kiryas Joel to begin rezoning land annexed from... Feb 22 Herschel 5
News Legislator wants more discussions on KJ proposa... Feb 22 Herschel 3
News Talks take shape - slowly - over future of Kiry... Feb 19 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
Is video taping a neighbor legal or is it consi... (May '07) Feb 19 Kimberlyames 217
News Its suit vs. county dismissed, Kiryas Joel file... Feb 18 mtmnm 2
News Struggling WWII vet gets Christmas gifts, donat... Feb 17 Trump rules 3

Chester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chester Mortgages