Reader Reaction: Tell us about yester...

Reader Reaction: Tell us about yesterday's commute home

There are 1 comment on the Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record story from Jun 10, 2011, titled Reader Reaction: Tell us about yesterday's commute home. In it, Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record reports that:

Tell us how your commute home was yesterday, how was the drive, how long did it take? We will post your comments below.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record.

Michael

Middletown, NY

#1 Jul 17, 2011
Yesterday's commute... HORRIBLE! Spent three hours sitting in northbound traffic due to a truck fire. AM radio traffic reports came too late for me.
Worst yet, trying to find details this morning about what happened, and there is nothing to be found anywhere. Not in the Sunday paper, not on the news, not online.
I suppose its best the entire thing is forgotten anyway, but still... couldn't some "news" agency say something?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News My view column: Family planning in Kiryas Joel (Nov '15) 7 hr Herschel 5
News Kiryas Joel to begin rezoning land annexed from... 12 hr Herschel 5
News Legislator wants more discussions on KJ proposa... 16 hr Herschel 3
News Talks take shape - slowly - over future of Kiry... Feb 19 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
Is video taping a neighbor legal or is it consi... (May '07) Feb 19 Kimberlyames 217
News Its suit vs. county dismissed, Kiryas Joel file... Feb 18 mtmnm 2
News Struggling WWII vet gets Christmas gifts, donat... Feb 17 Trump rules 3

Chester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chester Mortgages