Stun gun used in NY wedding arrests a...

Stun gun used in NY wedding arrests after ruckus over band; pol...

There are 7 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 9, 2008, titled Stun gun used in NY wedding arrests after ruckus over band; pol.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Police used a stun gun to subdue two people at a wedding reception after a ruckus erupted over the band.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Dude

Miami, FL

#2 Apr 9, 2008
Bamma Breeze wrote:
Where they Darkies?
Based on the fact that this happened at a wedding, I would say the color of their necks is Red. You just have to look under the mullet.
Pete

Waukegan, IL

#3 Apr 9, 2008
I had to fly into NY on sunday. The plane was full of New Yorkers. Wished I had a Taser.

“Cold as Ice”

Since: Jan 08

Hollywood, FL

#4 Apr 9, 2008
Rednecks!
Think about it

Durham, NC

#5 Apr 9, 2008
stunning....
floridaboy

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Apr 9, 2008
ahhh you gotta love new yorkers. they are a classless bunch. they can't even have a good time at their own wedding. typical new york pieces of shiit.
Phil

AOL

#7 Apr 9, 2008
Portchester is Spanish.
Reverend

Alexandria, VA

#8 Apr 9, 2008
Why would the police use a stun-gun when that wedding obviously called for a shot-gun?

rim shot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News KJ leaders, United Monroe talking new town deal 19 hr Catherine Futuna 1
Greg Wilson (Apr '12) Tue Church Lady 5
make it to mothers (Jul '10) Tue mrguitarman 143
News When do Kiryas Joel officials meet? Theya re no... Tue Moshe Janklowitz 9
Mountain Lodge Park in Monroe (Jun '09) May 21 Krios222 67
News Legoland offers final environmental impact stat... May 21 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
News Injunction sought to prohibit Kiryas Joel from ... May 21 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 10

Chester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chester Mortgages