Vote system that elected NY Hispanic ...

Vote system that elected NY Hispanic could expand

There are 4 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Jun 18, 2010, titled Vote system that elected NY Hispanic could expand. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

This undated file photo provided by the Port Chester, N.Y., village clerk shows the ballot for the election of six village trustees in Port Chester, N.Y. The apparent success of the unusual election in the New York suburbs this week, in which residents could cast six votes for one candidate and elected a Hispanic for the first time, could mean ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

SC Native

United States

#1 Jun 18, 2010
This sounds fishy!

What happend to one vote
per person?

What differance does ones
race make when casting a vote?

If mexicans a whinning about not
being able to elect a mexican into
office, why dont they move to mexico
and vote there!

This sounds like another form of
affirmitive action!
Doesnt matter who has the most votes,
you must have a minority person in office!
gofaster

Brownsville, TN

#2 Jun 20, 2010
What the hell is going on here? Is this the end of America? This is the most stupid, idiotic, unconstitutional, unamerican thing that I have heard of. White people are already the minority in most major U. S. cities, can they pull of the same B.S.? Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC,CNN and other ilk, would be screaming from the mountain tops if it was even suggested that a (white) person could vote 6 times. 6 votes per person, my a**. Sounds like "Chicago politics at it's best" is moving to other areas now. Anyone know of a FREE country where one can move to while we are still free to surrender this one?
Reality Check

Pacifica, CA

#3 Jun 20, 2010
That's not 'cumulative voting', it's 'ballot box stuffing'. A JUDGE went along with this??!!
Burrito con Frijoles

AOL

#4 Jun 20, 2010
Hey, I hope they give 6 votes to every one of the 3 to 4 million illegals in California so the Mexicans can complete their CA. "Reconquista" mission real soon so they can kick out all the gutless pathetic CA. losers that didn't have the b/a/l/l/s to stand up against, and stop, the illegal mojado and anchor baby invasion.

You White, Asian, Black CA. P.C. Pro open borders, pro illegal d/i/l/d/o/'s deserve losing CA. to Mexico.

Just put Presidente Calderone in the Governor's Mansion in November, I'm sure Sacramento democrat politicians that you brain dead voters you put in office will kiss his a/s/s to keep him happy as the New President of California.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 10-year rape sentence too lenient, victim says (Jun '10) 14 hr North 6
Mountain Lodge Park in Monroe (Jun '09) Jun 23 Sonya 70
News Kiryas Joel, United Monroe agree on new town Jun 23 Figurela 1
News Injunction sought to prohibit Kiryas Joel from ... Jun 22 Open Borders For ... 13
News Kiryas Joel, United Monroe agree on new town Jun 18 Kyle Hubbard 1
News Orange County dairy farm comes to sad end (Aug '10) Jun 16 Wayne 4
News Where in Goshen? May '17 lavon affair 1

Chester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chester Mortgages