Kids Say Their Principal Came to See ...

Kids Say Their Principal Came to See If They Were Really Sick

There are 2 comments on the KVOR-AM Colorado Springs story from Nov 18, 2010, titled Kids Say Their Principal Came to See If They Were Really Sick. In it, KVOR-AM Colorado Springs reports that:

Students who had called in sick to school last month say they got the surprise of their life when their principal barged into their bedrooms in an attempt to catch them lying about being too ill to go to class.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVOR-AM Colorado Springs.

Dan

Oyster Bay, NY

#1 Nov 21, 2010
Ask Ernest Jackson about the 2 lawsuits pending for strip searching Middle School 13 year old kids who had nothing illegal on their persons. Ask Ernest Jackson about his girl he calls his daughter she is not his biological child, but he has gotten multiple abortions for her before the age of 15.Ask Jackson about Luke Ryan and urinating next to him in the boys bathroom as he pulled out his Little Jackson and talked to the astonished Luke Ryan about college plans.ask Jackson about his little friend Davion who writes letters to Jackson remeinding Jackson about their little rides together in Jackson's car all by themselves . Davion then writes I LOVE HIM referring to Jackson and then writes below that NO HOMO>.The Town of Chester Police Dept have a copy of this letter and criminal charges are pending or maybe their not.Jackson has been very successful with suppressing the news about his strange and total absorption in other peoples sons.
Sam

Fairfield, TX

#2 Nov 23, 2010
Interesting, I can tell you one thing, if he walked into my house unannounced, he'd be leaving in a body bag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Struggling WWII vet gets Christmas gifts, donat... Jan 12 Jeremy 2
Is video taping a neighbor legal or is it consi... (May '07) Jan 8 bernadett 215
Mountain Lodge Park in Monroe (Jun '09) Jan 8 Mliston2 59
16 year old guy looking for cute 16-19 year old... (Mar '15) Jan 8 Shykeria 7
News Drawing Back the Curtain on the Watchtower, a J... Jan 2 Caciques a liar 80
Allison vanhuten Dec '16 Anonymous 1
Anyone remember me 50 yrs ago? Dec '16 Paul Gibson 1

Chester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chester Mortgages