80 cats found in posh NJ home

Full story: The York Daily Record

One New Jersey SPCA official says it's probably the worst case he's ever seen. An estimated 80 cats and one dog were found living in a home in a million-dollar neighborhood in Morris County.
Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Apr 2, 2009
David

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2009

So maybe these people ran restaurants and needed fresh meat? What's up with them? Have to be nuts.
Ben Dover

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2009

Judged:

That is a lot of P*s*y
Old grey mayor

Browns Mills, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

Judged:

Poor cats. Thank God probably have higher IQ's than the two guys above. The homeowners are sick. They are hoarders. Kind of like Nadya Sueleman who hoards babies. WE live in a mad, mad world.
Ben Dover

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

Old grey mayor wrote:
Poor cats. Thank God probably have higher IQ's than the two guys above. The homeowners are sick. They are hoarders. Kind of like Nadya Sueleman who hoards babies. WE live in a mad, mad world.
Old grey mayor: Lighten up! Eat some more fiber.Oh, please check your spelling...
Old grey mayor

Browns Mills, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

Judged:

Sorry my spelling offended you Ben. Are you related to Eileen Dover or are you just a man with a sore behind? You could use some fiber too perhaps.
Ben Dover

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

Old grey mayor wrote:
Sorry my spelling offended you Ben. Are you related to Eileen Dover or are you just a man with a sore behind? You could use some fiber too perhaps.
Spelling errors do not offend me, cranky people that have no sense of humor; offend me.
But alas; I see your attempt at humor with the "sore behind" reference and applaud it. And no, my behind is not sore, thanks for asking!
Old grey mayor

Browns Mills, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

Oh Ben. I must offer my most heartfelt apologies for my lack of humor. I am so unworthy. I better go watch Larry the Cable Guy or chew some tobacco to straighten myself out. I am so glad your most important asset is in good health. Shame on me for making an ina[propriate comment.
Ben Dover

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

Old grey mayor wrote:
Oh Ben. I must offer my most heartfelt apologies for my lack of humor. I am so unworthy. I better go watch Larry the Cable Guy or chew some tobacco to straighten myself out. I am so glad your most important asset is in good health. Shame on me for making an ina[propriate comment.
Eww! Tobacco is disgusting and Larry the cable guy isn't all that funny. But, if that's your taste; good for you.
If you are hitting on me, no thanks. I am straight!

Since: Feb 09

MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

That's a huge house for 80 cats. It's unfortunate that the millionaire owners couldn't care properly for them.
peacemaker

Virgin Islands, U.S.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

I grew up around that neighborhood and it is suprising to hear what the town people say of her- rumor is you would never suspect her- very nice- worked hard- but she did go through some personal hardship a few yrs ago- its sad and im glad the cats are free!
German-Irish American

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

Ben Dover wrote:
That is a lot of P*s*y
FU, Maybe one day your little bastards will be treated the same way. Don't get me started. Living cats=Living kids, I'd rather deal with the first.
German-Irish American

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

In other words, I am an animal activist. Punch to the stomach of Ben Dover. My brother lives in Dover, with his wife, two kids, and four dogs.

No thanks, I need some freedom dude. I can pick up and go away, can you?
JJ Walker

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2009

That is the most expensive litter box, EVER!
Ben Dover

Camp Hill, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

German-Irish American wrote:
In other words, I am an animal activist. Punch to the stomach of Ben Dover. My brother lives in Dover, with his wife, two kids, and four dogs.
No thanks, I need some freedom dude. I can pick up and go away, can you?
Go eat a big juicy steak! Better yet, go to China and enjoy some Cat fried rice!
Paris Hlton

Parlin, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

I personally think Mr. Dover is funny...and hot...
too funny

Parlin, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

Well don't stop now you too it was becoming very amusing!!!! A little comedy hour of sorts LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chester Discussions

Search the Chester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
any nude photos? May '14 Evan Greenbaum 2
5 Things to Do in the Region (Nov '13) Nov '13 kyle leon 1
Central Theatre is proud to present William Sha... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Jeff Hogan 1
Review: LE Mirage For Hair (Sep '13) Sep '13 Tom 3
Accident in Chester yesterday... (Jul '13) Jul '13 rose 2
NJ Poll of N.J. voters shows low turnout likely fo... (Jun '10) Feb '13 Larry in VT 60
Review: Bellisimo (Aug '09) Feb '13 Deborah 6
•••
•••

Chester News Video

•••
•••

Chester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chester People Search