Your family maybe NEXT

Your family maybe NEXT

Posted in the Chester Forum

I hate illegals

Coulterville, IL

#1 Nov 29, 2011
When are you toothless scum going to stand up and stop this trash coming into our beautiful Southern Illinois. For God sake at least stop doing business with anyone who brings them here!! This one almost killed a Mother and her three children right here in good ol SIL.

http://www.kfvs.com/story/16140476/a-head-on-...

I have posted warnings about trash like this before only to be called a racist. I bet these people's family wish someone would have done something about this a long time ago.
proud

Sesser, IL

#2 Nov 29, 2011
I hate illegals wrote:
When are you toothless scum going to stand up and stop this trash coming into our beautiful Southern Illinois. For God sake at least stop doing business with anyone who brings them here!! This one almost killed a Mother and her three children right here in good ol SIL.
http://www.kfvs.com/story/16140476/a-head-on-...
I have posted warnings about trash like this before only to be called a racist. I bet these people's family wish someone would have done something about this a long time ago.
Read the story, nowhere in the article did it say the man was illegal. You probably were called a racist because your spew of hatred towards people that are different than you is racist!! The accident was tragic, however it had nothing to do with the man's ethnicity.
IHI

Coulterville, IL

#3 Nov 29, 2011
It has everything to do with it. You can keep your lies.They intentionally DON'T post his citizenship status to HIDE the TRUTH! America is waking up to these leeches! NO INSURANCE!!! The POS had NO INSURANCE!! He just saddled this family with ENORMOUS debt! You idiot! They now have bills on top of bills and can't work to pay them due to injuries from this worthless turd! They have to worry about their THREE children who are in the frickin HOSPITAL!! YOU f@#king right I hate! And there are MORE and MORE being made just lie me every second of everyday! DEAL with it.
proud

Sesser, IL

#4 Nov 30, 2011
IHI wrote:
It has everything to do with it. You can keep your lies.They intentionally DON'T post his citizenship status to HIDE the TRUTH! America is waking up to these leeches! NO INSURANCE!!! The POS had NO INSURANCE!! He just saddled this family with ENORMOUS debt! You idiot! They now have bills on top of bills and can't work to pay them due to injuries from this worthless turd! They have to worry about their THREE children who are in the frickin HOSPITAL!! YOU f@#king right I hate! And there are MORE and MORE being made just lie me every second of everyday! DEAL with it.
It Has NOTHING To Do With The Fact He Was Ethnic - By The Way There Are Plenty Of White People Driving Around These Parts With No Insurance As Well. Why Would They Have Enormous Debt - Didn't They Have Insurance Themselves - HMMMM
You Have My Sympathy - As Your Life Must Suck So Bad That You An Angry Individual Who Spews Hatred
Now With That Said, Please Take Yourself Back In Your Trailer And Drink A Stag And Calm Down!
I hate illegals

Coulterville, IL

#5 Nov 30, 2011
Fuch off. Your way of "thinking", if you call it that says "hey they are already out there whats a few more going to hurt?". That is retarded! Especially when its you or your family that is the victim of the few more. PLUS you stupid pos its well known that if they are illegal they are NOT going to go get the proper license and insurance because in their minds they are living in a country that does NOT care about law and order so if they let them come in and live illegally then they are not going to worry about a little thing like driving with no license or insurance!I been around this world a few times. You on the other hand sound like a native little bitch who just fell off the turnip truck. Now your little retarded argument has been smashed, again, so the only thing you got left to do is try and find a spelling or grammar error to try and dog me about.And as far as spewing hate ITS CALL the FIRST AMENDMENT you anti-America piece of SHIT coward!!
we r broke

United States

#6 Nov 30, 2011
I've got to say, I'm pretty sick of paying for them to have medicaid and having to pay through the nose for the medical insurance I have. A recent study showed at least 70% of Mexicans in this country are here illegally. Wake up people. We can't afford it.
proud

Sparta, IL

#7 Dec 1, 2011
I hate illegals wrote:
Fuch off. Your way of "thinking", if you call it that says "hey they are already out there whats a few more going to hurt?". That is retarded! Especially when its you or your family that is the victim of the few more. PLUS you stupid pos its well known that if they are illegal they are NOT going to go get the proper license and insurance because in their minds they are living in a country that does NOT care about law and order so if they let them come in and live illegally then they are not going to worry about a little thing like driving with no license or insurance!I been around this world a few times. You on the other hand sound like a native little bitch who just fell off the turnip truck. Now your little retarded argument has been smashed, again, so the only thing you got left to do is try and find a spelling or grammar error to try and dog me about.And as far as spewing hate ITS CALL the FIRST AMENDMENT you anti-America piece of SHIT coward!!
you are getting way off subject and you are still a very angry individual....sad sad sad...and you never answered the question did the family have car insurance? if so then they shouldn't endure any debt - granted they had full coverage. You're right under the first amendenment you have the right to speak your mind, however you would think that you would choose your words wisely. Instead you choose to spew hate and rant and rave and get off subject, which makes you look ridciulous and uneducated. Are you capable of enchanging words without sounding like an uneducated red neck? Maybe you should consider trying another way to get your point across without all the hate - maybe then people would listen to you, instead of laughing at you!
IHI

Coulterville, IL

#8 Dec 2, 2011
I wish I knew half are much as you think you know. You are they one who started the smart ass comments and they one who wants to muddy they waters with the same old rhetoric.When someone says anything about enforcing the law then they are redneck racist?We DON't care what names you call us. The fact is we are anger. Angry at these scum, angry at the Government, and angry at pos such as yourself who are to stupid to realize what is going on around you.I don't care if you laugh at me or call me names. It is not going to stop me. So like I said fuck off.We will do what ever we can to stop this and there is nothing you can do about it.
LSMFT_CP

Sparta, IL

#9 Dec 2, 2011
I hope I am half as intelligent as you all are, so here goes.

Question, how can an individual purchase a vehicle without a driverís license to begin with, in the State of Illinois?

Question, and if you do make a vehicle purchase, the State of Illinois mandates at least liability insurance.

So, how to keep those from driving illegally on the roads, first, you must have a valid drivers license to purchase any new or used vehicle. Second the vehicle can not leave the lot or from a private individual until the owner shows proof of insurance that is good for 6 months.

Now this is a start, but it must be maintained. In that 6 month period the license plate is recorded also the insurance is recorded with the state. Here is what should happen then. If the insurance laps, that is reported to the state for that plate number. That vehicle, if pulled over for any thing is impounded immediately, until 1 year of coverage is produced for that vehicle. No fine, no ticket, 25 dollars a day for impound until proof of insurance is produced. Simple, simple law.

Will it save lives, I donít know.

DUI, next problem.

First offence, 2500 dollar fine, week rehab at your cost, loss of driving privilege for 6 months. Exception, permit to and from work period, 1 hour before and after work so you can go the grocery store.

Second offence, 10,000 dollar fine, 1 month rehab at your cost, loss of driving privilege for 1 year. Exception same as first offence.

Third offence, loss of driving privilege period.

Simple, simple law.

This may not be the answer to the problem, but could be a beginning. If you can improve upon my idea, have at it.
LoL

United States

#10 Dec 4, 2011
IHI wrote:
I wish I knew half are much as you think you know. You are they one who started the smart ass comments and they one who wants to muddy they waters with the same old rhetoric.When someone says anything about enforcing the law then they are redneck racist?We DON't care what names you call us. The fact is we are anger. Angry at these scum, angry at the Government, and angry at pos such as yourself who are to stupid to realize what is going on around you.I don't care if you laugh at me or call me names. It is not going to stop me. So like I said fuck off.We will do what ever we can to stop this and there is nothing you can do about it.
The fact is your spelling and grammar do not help your cause much. If you want to sound like you have something important or informative to say at least take the time to proofread your post. Your just another ignorant hick with backward ways and living in a time before civil rights when separate but equal was considered acceptable. Do everyone a favor and get back into school before you make educated and intelligent small town citizens look bad!
IHI

Coulterville, IL

#11 Dec 4, 2011
I not gong anywhere.Your another tough topix's bad ass I guess. More worried about grammar and spelling than the fact that you and your likes are on the way out. Your childish insults can't change they fact that society is changing because they are sick of people like you. Hell even the legal Hispanics are writing on the census that they are White and NOT Hispanic causing the white population to rise faster than any other racial group in America.So you see you time is OVER. The time for America and AMERICANS is fast approaching.You and those who think like you are a joke and a disgrace and many others are realizing it each day.
Bubba

Chester, IL

#12 Dec 9, 2011
You can buy a car from a private individual without showing anything prof of insurance, license. you don't even have to know their name cash in hand is all that is required. Getting it licensed is another thing.
spacebound

Oak Forest, IL

#13 Dec 18, 2011
IHI wrote:
I not gong anywhere.Your another tough topix's bad ass I guess. More worried about grammar and spelling than the fact that you and your likes are on the way out. Your childish insults can't change they fact that society is changing because they are sick of people like you. Hell even the legal Hispanics are writing on the census that they are White and NOT Hispanic causing the white population to rise faster than any other racial group in America.So you see you time is OVER. The time for America and AMERICANS is fast approaching.You and those who think like you are a joke and a disgrace and many others are realizing it each day.
Boy oh boy! Welcome to the Divided States of Embarrassment!! This country was made up of immigrants, so go ahead, kick yourself out, you're an immigrant too!
I bet you were a bully in school huh? I'm also way glad you are not my mother! My parents didn't teach me much, but they sure as hell didn't teach me hatred toward others.
People like you, are not worth the time or energy to argue with. No matter if we could prove you wrong, in your lil mind you will always be straight up right.
You should be issued the death penalty for a parking violation maybe?!
Good luck with your life. Mine is awesome!! I have a husband from Finland! Gasp! He does dishes & laundry with me! He was brought up to have respect for women, you were brought up to have no respect at all. Even for yourself!!
Happy Holidays!
Hyvää Joulua!
Feliz Navidad!
Hey you pos

Coulterville, IL

#14 Dec 19, 2011
spacebound wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy oh boy! Welcome to the Divided States of Embarrassment!! This country was made up of immigrants, so go ahead, kick yourself out, you're an immigrant too!
I bet you were a bully in school huh? I'm also way glad you are not my mother! My parents didn't teach me much, but they sure as hell didn't teach me hatred toward others.
People like you, are not worth the time or energy to argue with. No matter if we could prove you wrong, in your lil mind you will always be straight up right.
You should be issued the death penalty for a parking violation maybe?!
Good luck with your life. Mine is awesome!! I have a husband from Finland! Gasp! He does dishes & laundry with me! He was brought up to have respect for women, you were brought up to have no respect at all. Even for yourself!!
Happy Holidays!
Hyvää Joulua!
Feliz Navidad!
Ahhh. Yes, the old "we are a country of immigrant" ideal.. Humm... Lets think about this!My ancestors came here with the expressed purpose of becoming an AMERICAN CITIZEN. Not under the pretense of ripping off the system. They followed ALL of the laws unlike illegals. They studied and took the test and passed and where proud and would NEVER dream of flying they flag of the country of their birth because they where now AMERICANS and DAMN proud of it!!The money they made ALL of it went back into the community not shipped out of the country. When they where called upon to do their civic duty such as the draft the Government knew exactly where to find them to make sure they fulfilled to the same extent as their neighbors unlike the mooches we have here illegally today.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15 Dec 19, 2011
exactly. mexicans dont come to american to become americans, they want to be mexicans. i remember last year during cinco de mayo in california mexican teens in celebration raised the mexican flag above the american flag at their school. to the uninitiated this is a huge disrespect to the country now harboring these illegals. its the disrespect that identifies them as illegals and not immigrants.
we r broke

United States

#16 Dec 20, 2011
Do you honestly think if they are in this country illegally that they give a rat's butt if their car is properly registered and insured? Wake up! My grandparents didn't come sneaking in the borders of this country with my gma 8 1/2 month pregnant and trying to squeeze it in. I hope you like supporting a bunch of illegals. I, for one, am SICK of it! If you want to live in this country, I have no problem with it. Pay your fair share like everyone else and stop taking full advantage of our public aide system. You know they don't even have to take a birth certificate? I hope you don't ever need food stamps. You'll have to supply your whole life story.
I hate illegals

Coulterville, IL

#17 Dec 29, 2011
Looks like they strike again! The Country Journal reported that an "alleged illegals" caused a crash when they went around the crossing gates at the McBride MO RR crossing and hit the train. It was discovered the operator of the auto was "allegedly" intoxicated and charged with a DUI. I'm just glad the train stopped him before he came across a auto full of children and parents and hit them!Now I would like to take this time to thank all the filthy scum who own the businesses around here who employ these WORTHLESS POS!!!YOU know who you are and so do we!
I hate illegals

Coulterville, IL

#18 Dec 29, 2011
MORE of their "cultural enhancement"!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/south-dakota-bar-owner-...
Homewrecker

Sparta, IL

#19 Jan 13, 2012
we r broke wrote:
I've got to say, I'm pretty sick of paying for them to have medicaid and having to pay through the nose for the medical insurance I have. A recent study showed at least 70% of Mexicans in this country are here illegally. Wake up people. We can't afford it.
They all need to go back to mexico!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lil Tugger 46 min bloody melon 4
Officer Brockmeyer Headstone 1 hr William Carson 3
Chester Sucks (Mar '10) Wed Betty 19
Taco Bell coming to Chester Jul 19 Cathy 61
Brad Vinson (Dec '08) Jul 17 Helpful 17
News Jan Gray sings for First United Methodist Church (Aug '11) Jul 17 I really tried to... 8
You can be sued for spreading false information : Jul 17 Fake Sports Fake ... 8

Chester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chester Mortgages