United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

Judged:

As a citizen of Wilcox County for 42 years, I am not exactly surprised to hear of the recent arrest of Jason Parks. As a result of this tragedy, I feel that the Rochelle Police Department needs to undergo investigation for any other forms of misconduct. Officer Beecher and the Ramirez brothers are the young gentlemen that deserves to be congratulated for obeying the laws and protecting our community in a good-hearted manner. I have witnessed some of the other nameless officers conducting themselves in a way that is unbecoming of a law enforcement officer. I also have recently become aware that the actions of some of the officers are unconstitutable. An arrest is not just if human rights are violated and the Constitution is forgotten, like in some situtatuons. My heart goes out to the victim and her family of this unfortunate tragedy. Jason Parks is a criminal and should have never been allowed to wear a badge in any city. A man that sexually interacts with a 14 year old should NOT be arresting ANYONE except himself for such sick manor, butI do know he's not the only officer breaking the law. I have first hand knowledge of officers in our sweet innocent county using them being "above the law" to there advantage by getting away with anything. The Georgia Bureau of Investigations should conduct an investigation on who our officers really are and what they are doing and how they are doing their job. I pray for justice in Wilcox County.
guess who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

Judged:

Concerned Patriot,
This concerns me as well, but he was charged, and he turned himself in, and in America, he is innocent until PROVEN guilty. If he IS convicted, then prison will be a scary place for him, as it should be. Just make sure that he is guilty before you go spouting off at the mouth. If he is guilty, and he really did that, then he a sick puppy and a moron to boot.
Old Timmer

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

Did ya'll know that Little ole Wilcox Co. Georgia IS THE ONLY PLACE in the United States that if you commit a crime you are Arrested, Convicted and then tried. Now I'm not defending anyone Just trying to get my point across, Thats the way it is. Most people think that if your brother is a crook, then you are to. Let the court do its job and if they see fit then he will be convicted. How would you like the people of Wilcox Co. or any County to be the Judge and say if you get into Heaven or not ? SON, I'D BE IN TROUBLE, You would too.
A mama myself

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

Not saying this is the case, but mamas what are you letting your minor daughters wear and why are you letting them out of the house at such a young age? not saying this is the case but i hope it wakes alot of parents up!
Informed

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

Just for the record, Jason Parks is innocent. All he did was try to help that "little" girl who is 15 and has slept with more ppl than many adult. And by helping her, I mean talking to her as friend, because her family is so fucked up, yes I am talking about Cindy Helms and "officer Jesus" Keith Mcduffie. That girl tried to convince him to sleep with her, and he said hell no because he is not a bad person or a criminal. In fear that her step father and mother, who is the one who left her at Officer Parks house to begin with, she told them that she had been sleeping with Jason. I assume the other 22 year old that she actually slept with when she was 14 doesn't matter. Keith obviously jumped on the chance to get rid of competition, who was way more qualified for his job than Keith himself is. This little whore of a girl is very confused and trying to destroy some one's entiire life. You all are entitled to your own opinions, but please, lets make them informed opinions. Judge officer Parks, after you have heard more than just a fifteen year old whore's side of the story, because that is what's in the news paper. Parks is an outstanding person and officer, has risked his life more than once fighting for our country, and does not deserve this.
Sad for This

Madrid, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

i hate to tell you all who are acussing him of this but you all are going to be proven wrong. Jason is innocent. He did nothing more than try to befriend a twisted kid. Ok i mean come on, her mother slept with an 18 year old boy who her daughter was dating. Yea, needless to say a twisted family life here. And her "saint" of a step father Keith McDuffie.. yea you know its real funny he goes after the one person on Wilcox county police department that is more qualified for the job than himself. Jason Parks is worth alot more than Wilcox ever paid him. I think its real sad how you people sit here and judge him because of what a immature little whore of a 15 yr old girl says. All he ever did for that girl was try to be her friend and help her out.. And no i am not judging her, Ive been around this girl; Ive seen the things shes done and heard the things shes done.. She tried stuff with him and he told her no.. all it did was piss her off because for once she found someone man enough to say no to her.. For once she found a guy she had a thing for and he refused to sleep with her. So now she is trying to ruin a great mans life. This man has risked his life many times fighting for this country. He has been in the army since he was 17!! All he is trying to do now is make a life for himself and his children.. the only mistake he made was coming back to this hell hole.. Anyone who knows this officer and soldier knows his heart; knows his manor; knows his heart.. Just because u saw his picture in the paper and a little girls story beside it doesnt mean its true. & you say he turned himself in.. Well he was givin a time to be there or they were coming for him.. in a situation like this which looks better.. making the cops come find you, or walking up there saying well here i am. He went on his own will because he knows he has no one but God to fear. and trust me God will work in this. But let me tell you people one thing.. dont sit here and judge someone you know nothing about.. people make me sick acting like shes a "victim" or something.. ha a victim my butt!! This is riduclous and is only causing his family and friends pain. so until you know the real facts dont judge someone you have not 1 clue about just because he arrested someone u kno or made someone you kno mad or because the only part of the story uve heard is hers. there is more to it..
A friend

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

all of you need to shut your fat mouths about her. you don't know what happened and if "the innocent Jason" told you this well he can go t hell and is liar.
A friend

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

the following is a quote from the paragraph by "Sad for This" :

"dont sit here and judge someone you know nothing about.. "

you are doing the same thing! you dont know this girl! none of you do! so shut your mouths!
Someone who knows

Vienna, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

There is always going to be more than one side of the story. But in cases like these, you have the truth and the story that is there to cover their own asses. I know her well, and I also know that in small towns, small things get turned into huge things. Adults should know how gossip is now, and yet they still listen to it like it's a 100% true. She is not a whore and neither is her mother. And for someone to even bring up her is pretty childish on there part. You think by bring up her family will get the attention away from Jason? He knows what he has done. And now so does everyone else. Go ahead and deny it to yourself, if it makes you feel any better. but if that was YOUR child or YOUR friend I'm sure you'd be looking at this a whole different way.
just me

Adel, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

its wilcox county people.. what more can u expect? this all is ridiculous.. its sad.. very very sad.. maybe people need to better watch their kids.. and maybe people need to also better their judgement.. that doesnt just go for this case.. it goes for many many more besides this.. Pointing fingers is doing no good either way..two families are hurting here.. not jst the families but the friends as well.. best thing anyone can do is shut up and let the court handle it.. then people can pass judgement.. because either way someone is going to pay for these accusations.. one way or another..it doesnt really matter which way it is.. the words have been spoken, the charges pressed.. its going to be against him for a crime i dont believe he committed or against them for false charges or whatever they do.. its just a mess.. there is of course two sides of this story.. no, i wouldnt let my child be hanging around with someone that much older when it was apparent she had a crush on him..it can only lead to bad things.. as u can see.. so enough said.. i mean really.. if everyone around here who has done stuff like this would get charged for it, and they actually have done it.. we wouldnt have a few less idiots around here and would have to build a bigger jail house.._sad for this_
cares

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

the problem is if he is innocent as long as the child keeps claiming it happened he will probable be convicted anyway. child cases like this are complicated and hard to beat even if you are innocent. because people are scared that they are letting a child abuser back on the street. Everyone that knows jason knows him a little better than that. he should not have had her at his house that was the number one mistake. But Caitlin is in no way innocent she does stuff like this all the time so why arnt the other people that everyone know that she had sex with being charged. the subway boy and the Adkins boy who are both over 18. huh no thats what i thought
Yours Truely

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

First of all, "A Friend" telling ppl to shut their fat mouths is not nice. You rly shouldnt talk trash like that on a PUBLIC site. And "Sad For This" I agree TOTALLY with you!! Jason is innocent. If any of you who are talking trash about him half-way knew him then ya'll wouldn't be saying such filth. And obviously NOBODY rly knows any of the ppl in the situation b/c they are all known for different things. Jason is known for saving ppls lives, pulling kids out of burning cars, protecting our country, and so much more. Caitlin and Cindy are not so fortunate as to have "Good" reputations. But they are the only ppl to blame for their actions. You also must consider "How did Caitlin get to Jason's house that night?" && "Why isnt the person who dropped her off there at a GROWN MANS HOUSE not being charged with child endangerment???" Its because the system is crooked. If ANY type of justice was being done here then the guys Caitlin has actually slept with who are much older would be getting arrested rather than a man whom she just wanted sexually. If saying no to a much younger girl is wrong then Jason is totally guilty. But child molestation is totally NOT the case!! Jason would NEVER lay a hand on that little girl or any other little girl for that matter of fact. He has a daughter and he knows how he would feel if that happened to his daughter. Its wrong to point fingers but its even worse to wrongfully accuse someone of such a vile charge by which they will have serious consequences. God will prevail and he is blessing Jason everyday with a good family and amazing friends who love him. However, evil has stepped into this good mans life and as I watch him often I see that he's not gonna let some little girl who needs a serius butt whoopin and is screwed up in the head mess up his entire life. Justice will be served Ladies & Gentlemen!!!!!!!
Yours Truely

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Concerned Patriot: You should prolly know what rly happened before you start talkin trash about ppl. Also you should go read the article again!!! It said he turned himself in... meaning he's innocent and has NO reason to run. But if you want to play the blame game talk to the following "Law Appointed MEN" about the young underage girls they have had sex with: Keith McDuffie (Chief of Police), Stacy Bloodsworth (SHERIFF), Thomas Stubbs (Deputy Sheriff), Robbie Green (Assistant Chief of Police). And as for him putting his hands on "that little girl" (Caitlin Helms) he only put his hands up there to PUSH that ugly nasty little girl off of him. Why don't you try actually knowing EVERYONE in the situation before you try to run your damn mouth!!! And one last thing, I have lived in Pitts my ENTIRE life and this is NOT the first time a whoring little girl has made such accusations!!! Check yourself!!!
A Person That WOULD Know

East Liverpool, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Judged:

AS for all of you who THINK you know Mister Jason Parks so well, you are ALL in the wrong. Caitlin's mother trusted Jason to look after her. As a friend. A "big brother" you could say. So what if she had a crush or some sort of liking towards him? He KNEW how old she was. He KNEW what kinds of trouble he would get into. And for all of you who are saying he pushed Caitlin off, you are wrong. How does a 14 year old force a 25 year old? It doesn't happen like that. The other people( referring to Adkins and Subway Boy) they are justas guilty. Just because they didn't get in trouble, that doesn not mean they weren't in the wrong either. Yes, Jason confessed to what he had done. Which means he had to have done it. He is guitly either way. He should be charged with more than just child molestation. It is also said that Jason allowed the young girl to drink alcohol while at his house. How does this sound like a good man or good police officer at that? I think not. No matter what people think or hear, Robbie Greene and Keith McDuffie are good people. I know both very well. As well as Caitlin and Cindy. Sure, they have all probably done things they are not proud of, but who don't? EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES!!!
Noone

Sweetwater, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Judged:

I hope she was good, and I hope he really enjoyed it. He is paying the ultimate price for it now so I truly hope it was worth it to him. I am a friend of Jason, and I love him dearly. Even still, as much as I care about him it is not my place to judge him. I do not know her so therefore I will not judge her either. What I will say is that if Jason has admitted to having sex with her, his whole life has just changed. He will be, for the rest of his life, labeled and registered as a sexual predator/offender. He will be looked down on by his neighbors wherever he chooses to live in the future. Neighborhood kids will be scared of him and all spread childish rumors that arent entirely true. I can say this as I have lived in a neighborhood with a registered sexual predator/offender in the same neighborhood and I have heard the things other neighbors and their children say. The guy in my neighborhood was guilty of the same thing, he had sex with an underage girl while in his early twenties. His arrest record and charges were public record on the internet, but to hear the kids tell it, he had kidnapped a little boy and cut off his fingers and raped him every day. Jason is in a bad situation right now. I will say this, I grew up in Wilcox county and I know for a fact that atleast 50% of the guys there are guilty of the same thing as Jason is. When I was in school and going to parties with friends you would see all the young girls leave with older guys that were in their 20's and 30's. They would even brag later that the guys had gotten them drunk and had sex, sometimes the people wouldnt even leave the parties. Just go outside to their truck or car and get it on. Why do you all just stay on Jason about it, why don't you focus some of this energy on checking on your own kids, where they are, and who are they sleeping with. You would be surprised, and ashamed at the same time if you found out. Trust me, I have some younger generation relatives that tell me the dirt on all the young kids. Trust me, your kids are doing these things too.............
Jethro

Sweetwater, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

While were at it, who is the black guy arrested in abbeville for having sex with underage Libi Morgan?
Supporting HIM

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Judged:

Concerned Patriot wrote:
As a citizen of Wilcox County for 42 years, I am not exactly surprised to hear of the recent arrest of Jason Parks. As a result of this tragedy, I feel that the Rochelle Police Department needs to undergo investigation for any other forms of misconduct. Officer Beecher and the Ramirez brothers are the young gentlemen that deserves to be congratulated for obeying the laws and protecting our community in a good-hearted manner. I have witnessed some of the other nameless officers conducting themselves in a way that is unbecoming of a law enforcement officer. I also have recently become aware that the actions of some of the officers are unconstitutable. An arrest is not just if human rights are violated and the Constitution is forgotten, like in some situtatuons. My heart goes out to the victim and her family of this unfortunate tragedy. Jason Parks is a criminal and should have never been allowed to wear a badge in any city. A man that sexually interacts with a 14 year old should NOT be arresting ANYONE except himself for such sick manor, butI do know he's not the only officer breaking the law. I have first hand knowledge of officers in our sweet innocent county using them being "above the law" to there advantage by getting away with anything. The Georgia Bureau of Investigations should conduct an investigation on who our officers really are and what they are doing and how they are doing their job. I pray for justice in Wilcox County.

apparently you dont know Jason Parks. He is not a criminal in anyway. I mean sounds to me like he arrested some idiot in your family and now your pissed. Well get over it. He is good at what he does and he does it well. Alot better than some that we have.
you stil got alot of prayin left to do then beacuse justice is no where near served in wilcox.. and it definatly wont be if they put Jason in jail for such ridiculous accusations. and for the people who says he has confessed.. JASON PARKS HAS NOT CONFESSED TO THIS CRIME. he has not committed it for one! people are blowing everything out of porportion. if you know jason, you know this is so far fetched.. and soo ridiculous.. i mean really.. and trust u me, she is no victim.. not in the least. and parents.. watch your kids..parents.. have atleast some common sense here.
people are stupid

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

A Person That WOULD Know wrote:
AS for all of you who THINK you know Mister Jason Parks so well, you are ALL in the wrong. Caitlin's mother trusted Jason to look after her. As a friend. A "big brother" you could say. So what if she had a crush or some sort of liking towards him? He KNEW how old she was. He KNEW what kinds of trouble he would get into. And for all of you who are saying he pushed Caitlin off, you are wrong. How does a 14 year old force a 25 year old? It doesn't happen like that. The other people( referring to Adkins and Subway Boy) they are justas guilty. Just because they didn't get in trouble, that doesn not mean they weren't in the wrong either. Yes, Jason confessed to what he had done. Which means he had to have done it. He is guitly either way. He should be charged with more than just child molestation. It is also said that Jason allowed the young girl to drink alcohol while at his house. How does this sound like a good man or good police officer at that? I think not. No matter what people think or hear, Robbie Greene and Keith McDuffie are good people. I know both very well. As well as Caitlin and Cindy. Sure, they have all probably done things they are not proud of, but who don't? EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES!!!
I dont think i know Jason. im pretty sure i know i know him. and people need to stop puttin in their "it is also said" crap because its wilcox county.. the more people talk.. the bigger it gets.. so stop trying to turn this into something bigger than it already is.
Yours Truely

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Judged:

A Person That WOULD Know wrote:
First of all thats nasty. If Caitlin looked up to Jason as a brother but also had a crush on him then why dont she go screw her brother Alex too???... Or is he NOT OLD ENOUGH for her?!?!?!?!?!
Stric9

Fort Mill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Judged:

If he is po-lice, he's a low life crook (whether he did anything to the girl or not).
FTP

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min The WB 52,454
New Optometrist in Rochelle 36 min Nauty Nurse 1
Glenn Littleton Thu Racecar 8
Robyn jones Wed WonderWoman 4
the boys at snipes (Sep '11) Aug 6 Eww 15
prostitute from florida?? Aug 6 DaQuan 10
computer guy (Mar '13) Aug 4 wondering 3

Search the Chester Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Chester Jobs

•••