Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Fast Eddie

Havertown, PA

#57566 Apr 25, 2014
I can fix all that
Fast Eddie

Havertown, PA

#57567 Apr 25, 2014
Vote for me!
Close it down

Havertown, PA

#57568 Apr 25, 2014
We need good govt that won't tax us to death
Obamas Obamacare Mantra

Clarks Summit, PA

#57570 Apr 25, 2014
George Will:‘The Debate Is Over’ Is Obama’s Mantra
April 20, 2014

Washington Post columnist George Will said Sunday that the Obama administration has a habit of shouting down debate on matters that are not going President Obama’s way.

Will made the observation in response to the president’s push to persuade voters and media that Obamacare is working and that Republicans should stop complaining about it.

“‘The debate is over’ is something of a mantra,’” Will said on Fox News Sunday.“‘The debate is over on climate change; everyone, be quiet.’‘The debate is over about early childhood education; everyone, be quiet.’ Lots of things are supposedly over, and you hear that from people who are finding the evidence inconvenient.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/376123/g...
Multi State Voters

Clarks Summit, PA

#57571 Apr 25, 2014
Over 40,000 voters are registered in both Virginia and Maryland, group finds
April 23, 2014

A crosscheck of voter rolls in Virginia and Maryland turned up 44,000 people registered in both states, a vote-integrity group reported Wednesday.

And that’s just the beginning.

“The Virginia Voters Alliance is investigating how to identify voters who are registered and vote in Virginia but live in the states that surround us,” Alliance President Reagan George told the State Board of Elections.

George acknowledged that the number of voters who actually cast multiple ballots is relatively small. In the case of Maryland and Virginia, he revealed that 164 people voted in both states during the 2012 election.

But George said his group will expand their search for duplicate voters in the District of Columbia, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, North Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia and Georgia.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/23/ov...
Photo ID and Voter Fraud

Clarks Summit, PA

#57572 Apr 25, 2014
Bill Clinton urges adding photos to Social Security cards for voter identification
April 9, 2014

With 34 states now requiring some form of identification at the polls, former president Bill Clinton and civil rights leader Andrew Young on Wednesday endorsed the idea of adding photos to Social Security cards as a way to prevent voter suppression.

The two made the recommendation in separate appearances at a conference at the Lyndon B. Johnson presidential library, which is commemorating the 50th anniversary of the passage of the Civil Rights Act.
Clinton and Young, a former mayor of Atlanta, expressed concern that the voter ID laws could discourage poor and minority voters from showing up at the polls, which would circumvent the intent of the Voting Rights Act.

“I’m not against photo identification, but only as long as the cards are free and easily accessible. Providing eligible voters the ability to obtain a photo on a Social Security card eliminates any genuine concern,” Young said. He called on Obama to issue an executive order making such photos available.

Clinton did not go so far as to urge executive action. However, he said, putting photos on Social Security cards would represent “a way forward that eliminates error,” without having to “paralyze and divide a country with significant challenges.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2014/0...
Calvin Bundy

Arlington, VA

#57573 Apr 25, 2014
Multi State Voters wrote:
Over 40,000 voters are registered in both Virginia and Maryland, group finds
April 23, 2014
A crosscheck of voter rolls in Virginia and Maryland turned up 44,000 people registered in both states, a vote-integrity group reported Wednesday.
And that’s just the beginning.
“The Virginia Voters Alliance is investigating how to identify voters who are registered and vote in Virginia but live in the states that surround us,” Alliance President Reagan George told the State Board of Elections.
George acknowledged that the number of voters who actually cast multiple ballots is relatively small. In the case of Maryland and Virginia, he revealed that 164 people voted in both states during the 2012 election.
But George said his group will expand their search for duplicate voters in the District of Columbia, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, North Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia and Georgia.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/23/ov...
So retard how many of those 164 voters may have moved from Maryland to Virginia?

Its pretty common around here actually...so some may have not told the election boards that theyre no longer a resident of that state even though they are officially a resident of Virginia now...with all the voting rights pursuant a resident of Virginia...

You're an official stooge...
D Cheney

Homestead, PA

#57574 Apr 25, 2014
Calvin Bundy wrote:
<quoted text>
So retard how many of those 164 voters may have moved from Maryland to Virginia?
Its pretty common around here actually...so some may have not told the election boards that theyre no longer a resident of that state even though they are officially a resident of Virginia now...with all the voting rights pursuant a resident of Virginia...
You're an official stooge...
Well he has to make his rounds. From Obamacare to Benghazi to the NSA to not bombing Russia..........now voter fraud ....LMAO! As you can see he travels in circles.......
D Cheney

Homestead, PA

#57575 Apr 25, 2014
Anyone remember this?

What you wont see on Faux Noise..........

GOP Voter Fraud Accusations Suddenly Blowing Up In Their Faces !!

Republican officials, who have used hysteria about alleged voter fraud as an excuse to support measures that disproportionately block Democratic voters, are furiously trying to distance themselves from a growing number of GOP voter registration drives that either submitted false applications or threw away authentic ones.

The incidents might have been overlooked if not for the GOP's clamorous campaign to restrict registration drives, purge voter rolls, roll back early voting, and pass voter ID laws that opponents point out have the effect of depressing the vote among minorities, the poor and other generally Democratic constituencies.

As one Southern California alt-weekly put it, it's turning into a story of "The Wolf Who Cried Wolf."

The latest drama began to unfold on Oct. 17, when the manager of a Tuesday Morning discount store in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley saw a man throwing a garbage bag into the store's private dumpster. Inside the bag was a file folder containing eight completed Virginia voter registration forms.

The manager described the man to Rockingham County sheriff's deputies, who the following day arrested Colin Small, 23, a voter registration drive contractor for the Virginia GOP -- and charged him with eight felonies and five misdemeanors related to the destruction and disclosure of the applications and obstruction of justice.

A few weeks earlier, the GOP had been under fire following reports of suspicious registration applications that had been submitted in 10 Florida counties by a company run by Nathan Sproul, a Republican operative who has long been trailed by allegations of voter fraud. The Republican Party paid Sproul's company, Strategic Allied Consulting, about $3 million this year for registration drives in five swing states: Colorado, Florida, North Carolina, Nevada, and Virginia.

In other news !!

The Republican party is certain that U.S. elections are rife with voter fraud. How are they so sure of that? Apparently because Republican operatives are the source of most of it.

This past Tuesday, Adam Ward of Bassett County Virginia pleaded guilty to 36 counts of voter fraud and perjury in connection with an attempt to help Newt Gingrich reach the number of signatures required to appear on last year’s Virginia presidential primary ballot. Ward collected over 11,000 signatures on behalf of Gingrich, over 4,000 of which, according to investigators, could not be verified. According to RawStory, the Virginia campaign of Texas governor Rick Perry faced a similar dilemma, with almost half the 11,900 signatures collected on his behalf failing verification. No Perry supporters are currently facing criminal charges.

Read more here:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/06/21/shock...
Calvin Bundy

Washington, DC

#57577 Apr 25, 2014
D Cheney wrote:
<quoted text> Well he has to make his rounds. From Obamacare to Benghazi to the NSA to not bombing Russia..........now voter fraud ....LMAO! As you can see he travels in circles.......
Haha I know. Its true too. He does go on circles that's why he's been crowned the King of all Stooges. You see, I know him really well because he's my brother-cousin. We call him Laughing at You Bundy or by his Christian name Tax No More Bundy. Well. yes If you really want know, yes, right Ted Bundy, the serial killer was one of our brother-cousins too but we don't like to talk about that around these parts.
Close it down

Havertown, PA

#57578 Apr 25, 2014
Everybody one more term
KKK voters

Homestead, PA

#57579 Apr 25, 2014
The future of Tea Party-GOP infighting

The conventional storyline about the GOP establishment/Tea Party split is that it is ideological – a battle between pragmatic Republicans and more doctrinaire conservatives. In reality, what’s happening now is that, in intra-Republican battles, ideology is losing relevance, as these squabbles are growing increasingly disconnected from policy realities.

Read more here:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...
Close it down

Havertown, PA

#57580 Apr 26, 2014
Taxed to death for nothing
Pinhead

Falls Church, VA

#57581 Apr 26, 2014
Close it down wrote:
Taxed to death for nothing
Wow, insightful...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#57582 Apr 26, 2014
Hannity/Bundy in 2016.......
Tail Wags Dog

Narberth, PA

#57583 Apr 26, 2014
UPDATE: Los Angeles Science Teacher Suspended FOR TEACHING SCIENCE Gets Reinstated
04/26/2014

The beloved science teacher at a public high school in Los Angeles who was suspended because a school employee was afraid that a couple science projects looked too much like terrifying weapons has been reinstated, reports the Los Angeles Times.
His crime was overseeing two projects designed to shoot little projectiles. One of the projects used compressed air (but was not actually connected to any air). The other one was coil gun: A tube surrounded by a coil and powered by a standard AA battery.

Neither project was anything groundbreaking. As the Times notes, both are ordinary fare at science fairs around the country.

Nevertheless, an unidentified school employee saw at least one of the devices and got scared because, to her, it looked like a fearsome weapon.

At a White House Science Fair in February 2012, President Barack Obama shot a marshmallow across the State Dining Room with the help of a pressurized air gun invented by 14-year-old Joey Hudy.

It was more powerful than either device created by Schiller’s students. Hudy’s impressive “Extreme Marshmallow Cannon” can launch marshmallows up to 175 feet—over half a football field.

Obama was able to continue his presidential duties after the White House air-pressure gun incident.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/26/update-los-...
Stooge Alert

Falls Church, VA

#57584 Apr 26, 2014
I was at a Taco Bell this past week. Then, I noticed this guy come in and was looking at the menu sign. This guy had one of the largest bellies I've ever seen. It looked like he was in the 9th month of pregnancy, no exageration either ...then out of no where he blurts out in exact words for no apparent reason, just straight out of the blue...he said loudly "I'm really sick and tired of this current legislation"
You know I had my suspicions when I saw him..I thought he might have been an oddball bagger but this inappropriate outburst sealed the deal for me. He though that he was intimidating people around him until I yelled out STOOGE ALERT everybody just remain calm and whatever you do DO NOT FEED THE STOOGE. He then realized that he better not evil with anyone or I would have kicked his ads real good.
The Idiocy of the Right

Narberth, PA

#57585 Apr 26, 2014
It’s Official: At Dartmouth, The Word ‘Fiesta’ Is Racist And White People Can’t Use It
04/26/2014

Another ridiculous politically-correct brouhaha has broken out at Dartmouth College, America’s most hopelessly and disturbingly fragile Ivy League school.

This time, the fracas is over a fundraiser for cardiac care that the Phi Delta Alpha fraternity and the Alpha Phi sorority had planned to jointly sponsor, reports Campus Reform.

Problems arose because a single student, junior Daniela Hernandez, was offended by the party’s theme of “Phiesta.”

As a result, the soiree, which was scheduled for Saturday, has been canceled by the presidents of the respective Greek organizations.

Had the party happened, it would have included a live band as well as virgin piña coladas and strawberry daiquiris. There would also have been burritos, chips and salsa, and guacamole.

The cash raised at the event would have gone to benefit cardiac treatments.

However, Hernandez’s deep offense about racial insensitivity was enough to call it off.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/26/its-officia...
Speech Bullied on Campus

Chambersburg, PA

#57586 Apr 26, 2014
UConn Professor Who Harangued Christians Doubles Down On Crazy, Expects Punishment
04/26/2014

The University of Connecticut anthropology professor who went berserk on a group of seemingly peaceful religious demonstrators on campus earlier this week has doubled down on crazy.
The YouTube clip, which shows Boster conducting a chant that went:“Praise Darwin, Praise Darwin!”

Oddly, given the chant, the anthropology professor said the demonstrators’ claims that evolution is false did not bother him.

“I was trying to engage them as cast members in the drama that I was creating,” Boster told NBC Connecticut.
Notably, an assistant football coach at UConn, Ernest Jones, was forced to resign after the school’s dean publicly chastised him for recommending that “Jesus Christ should be in the center of our huddles.”
Incidentally, Boster gets middling marks on the popular website Rate My Professor. In general, students applaud Boster for his “really easy” tests but criticize him because “he rambles” and “talks aimlessly in class.”“It is easily the worst class I’ve ever taken,” complained one student.“He didn’t actually teach anything useful.”

http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/26/uconn-profe...
Close it down

Philadelphia, PA

#57587 Apr 26, 2014
They all suck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chest Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Snyder (Apr '10) Aug '16 Anonymous 8
News The Reverend Norman E. Huff Aug '16 Pat Stum Arbegast 1
News Police: Woman arrested after flashing breasts a... (Jul '14) Aug '16 bam bam 4
Clint Enforcer willson Aug '16 okdokay 2
News Rosa Dora Gurekovich Jul '16 Kathy Lynch Stables 1
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Feb '16 Phyllis 19
rhonda nimitz (Feb '16) Feb '16 deluxe 1

Chest Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chest Springs Mortgages