Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Chest Springs Forum

Comments (Page 2,475)

Showing posts 49,481 - 49,500 of51,250
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fuxed News

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Obama's declining poll numbers have much more to do with the current political climate and dissatisfaction iof the Government as a whole then it does his performance as President.

There is no doubt that Obama's numbers aren't good. However, in comparison to the rest of the Government he looks golden. Congress has an approval/disapproval rating of 13% approval versus 80% disapproval. The last three polls for congressional Republican approval/disapproval is 22%/73%(FoxNews), 24%/73%(ABC News/Wash. Post), 19%/74%(Qunniapiac). Our current political environment is a unique one and unlike any other we have seen in recent history, especially since they have kept track of approval ratings.

Yes, the botched roll out of the ACA was just awful... Probably the worst that anyone could imagine. However, the silver lining is that it can only get better and thus far it has. The web site is largely fixed, enrollment is surging, and millions of Americans will get health insurance through the medicaid expansion. As the ACA improves, so will the President's numbers.

Can the right-wing keep the drumbeat up for ten months? Can they hope women think their health care reform would be better? Surely you jest. As soon as the polls turn they will be back on Benghazi/Hillary. Or on to another 'scandal' because that's the way they roll.
aan

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

naa wrote:
Mitt did it to a duck on a two ton truck
I did it to your wife in the bed of a 1 ton truck.
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Fuxed News wrote:
Fox News Poll Dec. 14-16 , 2013
National Job Approval Ratings from the Fox News Poll:
Democrats 79%
Republicans 6 %
October 8 - 9 , 2008 G W Bush 25% lowest of all Presidents
Yes folks ! Fuxed News can get some things right !
LOOKY HERE:
http://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/index.h...
Yep, Fox got it right. The problem with you is you don't know how to read a poll. LMFAO.....you are the number one idiot on here. It's not a pick your favorite percents idiot.
Bill C

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Teabaggers Lose First Skirmish In GOP War

When the congressional teabaggers orchestrated the government shutdown (and threatened to make the government default on its loans by refusing to raise the debt ceiling), the business community (who had faithfully pumped huge sums of money into GOP coffers for the last few elections) came to a soul-shattering realization -- that the teabaggers did not have the same goals, and were quite willing to trash the economy if they couldn't win legislative or electoral victories.

This was unacceptable to the business community. While they hold right-wing ideas about government, they need a thriving economy to provide consumers for their goods/services -- and they decided the party must return to a more moderate conservatism. This has set up an impending war -- a war between the business-oriented establishment Republicans and the ultra-right-wing teabagger/fundamentalist Republicans

http://jobsanger.blogspot.com/2013/11/teabagg...

Hillary 2016!

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

W B Yeats wrote:
<quoted text>Obama will go down in history as a failure. Even worse then Carter.
First black president is an incompetent, weak president.
When all this comes to light...the blacks will abandon Obama and say he was only half black....that's how stupid these people are.
Yeah. The guy who finally avenged 9/11, averted Bush's depression, saved the entire US auto industry, overhauled our failed healthcare system, ended our illegal wars, created millions of private sector jobs, disarmed and removed 3 tyrannical leaders without war, protected women's rights over right-wingers' attempts to legislate their bodies and spread equality under the law to ALL AMERICANS will go down as a horrible president.

These delusions are why you're the laughingstocks of the planet and haven't had a single accomplishment in 13 years.

Oh yeah, he also shot bin Laden in the face. Mission accomplished. For real this time.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News Poll: More voters like Bush than Obama (& even more like Clinton)
December 19, 2013
More voters have a positive opinion of former President George W. Bush than President Barack Obama, according to the latest Fox News Poll. But former President Bill Clinton is liked best of the three.
The poll finds 50 percent of voters have a favorable opinion of Bush, while 47 percent have an unfavorable view.
By contrast, Obama has a net negative rating: 46 percent have a favorable opinion of him, while 52 percent have an unfavorable opinion.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/19/fo...
1. Search internet
2. Find dumb tea bagger bullshit about Obama
3. Cut and paste it
4. Pretend people think it's real

Congratulations. You just joined the list of dumbest people in America.
DrStrange

Baldwin, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

use profsional.
Lane Closure Christie

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
DOJ enters 'knockout game' fray with hate crime charge -- why now?
December 27, 2013
The Justice Department's decision to charge a white man with a federal hate crime for a "knockout game"-style attack against a black victim has raised questions about why the administration waited until now to speak up on cases that, for months, largely have involved white victims.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/27/do...
Haha, I see you found your soul mate there BHO Legacy. I hope you two have a wonderful life together because you have so much in common...cough, ahem...racism. maybe you two can get gay married. BHO Legacy, you are gay, now come on, everyone else can see right through all your emotional angst and then there's the bad, no I mean horrible relationship with your mother.
She knows your a POS and tries to warn us about your deranged psychopathic nature. Hey, I think I see a coorelation between you and Obama now. See he's a POTUS and you're just a POS. I new you would have something in common.
Have you been responding to your own posts again...you little low life scum sucker...I can tell your Kharma is catching up to you....hey I've got a question for you. How much money are the Politix overlords paying you to edit and paste your garbage filled posts...oh come on now...no rational human would do what you do without compensation. Is it more or less than minimum wage...if its more they're certainly not getting their money's worth.....you can cut and edit all the doom and gloom you want because Hillary's going to overwhelm the last vestages of the broken republican party. Then Georgia, then Texas...you guys are screwed...
But you, BHO Legacy, well you're just a loser extrordinaire.
Anonymous

Douglassville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Corbett got mine.
G Bush

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

tea bagger corbett will be a one term governer watch n see
Right

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Lane Closure Christie wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, I see you found your soul mate there BHO Legacy. I hope you two have a wonderful life together because you have so much in common...cough, ahem...racism. maybe you two can get gay married. BHO Legacy, you are gay, now come on, everyone else can see right through all your emotional angst and then there's the bad, no I mean horrible relationship with your mother.
She knows your a POS and tries to warn us about your deranged psychopathic nature. Hey, I think I see a coorelation between you and Obama now. See he's a POTUS and you're just a POS. I new you would have something in common.
Have you been responding to your own posts again...you little low life scum sucker...I can tell your Kharma is catching up to you....hey I've got a question for you. How much money are the Politix overlords paying you to edit and paste your garbage filled posts...oh come on now...no rational human would do what you do without compensation. Is it more or less than minimum wage...if its more they're certainly not getting their money's worth.....you can cut and edit all the doom and gloom you want because Hillary's going to overwhelm the last vestages of the broken republican party. Then Georgia, then Texas...you guys are screwed...
But you, BHO Legacy, well you're just a loser extrordinaire.
I suspect BHO might just be one of the automated spambots.
Lane Closure Christie

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Right wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect BHO might just be one of the automated spambots.
Oh yeah, he's definitely a spambot....haha
No doubt...
Ana Falatic

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

I just popped a giant zit on my husbands penis....

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
African-Americans & Obamacare Death Panels
December 28, 2013
...The Pew Poll (see above) shows that 61% of African-Americans want doctors to “do everything possible to save their lives” when experiencing “a disease with no hope of improvement” and “in a great deal of pain.” So do 55% of Hispanics.
But one of Obamacare’s primary purposes is cost control, which will prevent “everything possible” from being done to extend life through cost/benefit treatment guidelines, insurance regulations, health care rationing, and/or futile care impositions forcing removal of treatment. Obamacarians want the right to coerce, not just educate and persuade.
Such Obamacare death panels could well shatter African-American and Hispanic strong political support for liberal agenda items generally. Even if not, it will be very hard to retain their support for the Obamacare technocracy when members see loved ones denied care that they and their family want. So too, I think, the broader community. That’s why the death panel charge cuts so deeply.
http://www.nationalreview.com/human-exception...
Death panels. Hilarious.
Lane Closure Christie

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Katey Morgan Davis wrote:
You folks sure are afraid of the poster, The BHO Legacy. Why is that? If he wasn't telling the truth, you would ignore him. But you don't. So that leads me to believe you fear him, because he reports the truth.
Those that don't like him are the ones getting the free handouts and don't want to lose the freebies. You don't want to work, you don't want to be responsible for yourself. Basically you are what is dragging this country down.
Guess what? Eventually there won't be enough people left working and you will then have to support yourself! Frightening thought isn't it? You will have to pay your own way!
You're nuts....

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal Semantics and the Redefining of Death Panels
November 30, 2013
...Now, the very people who welcomed alternate meanings of the word "is" and embraced the term "fetus" are outraged that an "independent payment advisory board" is being vilified by the right even though its function is to decide which lifesaving treatments will be paid for and which ones, because of cost, a chronic condition, and/or advanced age, will be denied.
Liberal semanticists bristle at the thought that anyone would dare to suggest that a Barack Obama-appointed review board would hand over sick Americans to a Liverpool-style "die with dignity" Care Pathway merely because, for example, a patient is too elderly to justify spending otherwise better allocated funds on a pacemaker.
Then along comes TIME Magazine's senior political analyst, Mark Halperin. In an appearance on The Steve Malzberg radio show, Mark ratcheted up the debate when he matter-of-factly stated that cost-control rationing, aka death panels, are built into the ACA. Like Palin, Halperin, who has since toned down his original comments, avoided semantics and plainly said, "It's not like a guess or like a judgment." Death panels are "going to be part of how costs are controlled."
Since more than one person has now made the "death panel" accusation, Americans are becoming increasingly apprehensive that Barack Obama, who has lied about everything having to do with his signature legislation, is also being disingenuous about health care rationing.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/11/libera...
Palin. Hilarious.
LIE OF THE YEAR

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Sarah Palin, Friday, August 7th, 2009.

Seniors and the disabled "will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care."

Fuxed News brings you updated ,unbiased, newsworthy late breaking news........ now back to Sean Hannity on the Benghazi scandal!

LOOKY HERE:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...
LIE OF THE YEAR

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

At age 76 when you most need it, you are not eligible for cancer treatment" under Affordable Care Act.

Will seniors be denied cancer treatment under Obamacare?

LOOKY HERE FOR THE FACTS!!

http://www.politifact.com/oregon/statements/2...

Now back to you Sean,,,,,,,,,,with special guest star tonight Sarah Palin to discuss death panels!

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

LIE OF THE YEAR wrote:
At age 76 when you most need it, you are not eligible for cancer treatment" under Affordable Care Act.
Will seniors be denied cancer treatment under Obamacare?
LOOKY HERE FOR THE FACTS!!
http://www.politifact.com/oregon/statements/2...
Now back to you Sean,,,,,,,,,,with special guest star tonight Sarah Palin to discuss death panels!
The funniest was when the illiterate white trash tea bagger went on WHAT THE FOX News to tell them that his 2-year old daughter was denied coverage by Obama. Of course, it was just that he was too stupid and forgot to include her when signing up.
Anonymous

Indiana, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Why not go with the lie of 2013!?

"If you like your plan you can keep it!"

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 49,481 - 49,500 of51,250
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chest Springs Discussions

Search the Chest Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gallitzen Hotel 9 hr Exnewken 1
tyrone pa is going down fast (Mar '07) Mar 26 movingmom 14
murray st Mar 19 shasta 1
To the REALIST, Mar '14 Guardian Angel 1
Jesus, Son of God Mar '14 Realist 2
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MaZzie 3,507
Best Quality Novelty Fake IDs,Passports, and Dr... (Feb '13) Feb '14 Joe 4
•••
•••
•••
Chest Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chest Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••