Who do you support for Governor in Pe...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#55362 Jan 5, 2014
And please, geographical connection to political affiliations are not your friend.

Red states lead the nation in poverty, crime, dropouts, teenage pregnancy and welfare use.

Blue states lead in graduations rates, education, standard of living, and income.

The blue states pay for the red ones. And it isn't even close.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._sta...
justhefacts

United States

#55363 Jan 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
And please, geographical connection to political affiliations are not your friend.
Red states lead the nation in poverty, crime, dropouts, teenage pregnancy and welfare use.
Blue states lead in graduations rates, education, standard of living, and income.
The blue states pay for the red ones. And it isn't even close.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._sta...
WTF a little child uses Wiki for validation D#M your a simpleton

Again NO creditably and I WILL blow you out of the water on this one dufus.. Im been playing you I have YEARS of HARD CORE Research and I've been holding back to make you look like a fool.

Yep another Dems with LOW IQ ...

PS I will Prove your Blue paying for Red states Welfare is a LIE!!! OUT of Conctext.

You Libs trying to imply its conservatives using all the DEMS welfare coffers.fro a while now time to LEARN from the educated ones..

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#55364 Jan 5, 2014
justhefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF a little child uses Wiki for validation D#M your a simpleton
Again NO creditably and I WILL blow you out of the water on this one dufus.. Im been playing you I have YEARS of HARD CORE Research and I've been holding back to make you look like a fool.
Yep another Dems with LOW IQ ...
PS I will Prove your Blue paying for Red states Welfare is a LIE!!! OUT of Conctext.
You Libs trying to imply its conservatives using all the DEMS welfare coffers.fro a while now time to LEARN from the educated ones..
Wiki isn't a source. It is a reflection of sources. They're all linked. Check them for yourself. They're the little numbers by the data.

Where's the evidence? Let's see it.

Years of hardcore research. Hilarious.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#55365 Jan 5, 2014
What's truly funny is that ANY HUMAN that graduated high school can see very clearly how ignorant you are. Zero evidence to support any contention. I've provided dozens. Ignoring the piles of data (true sign of ignorance) that show how dead wrong you are on white vs. black crime, idiotic budget contentions and completely irrelevant and misdirected ramblings.

I really wish you were brighter or at least graduated college. Then you'd at least have a chance at refuting claims with actual data and evidence (or maybe understand what it is). As it stands, there has yet to be a debate. You make lame contentions based in ignorance. I refute them in moments with facts. You pretend it didn't happen.

Sad, actually.

By the way, is the FBI a good enough source for crime reporting?

Dumbass.
BHO Legacy STINKS

Falls Church, VA

#55367 Jan 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
Idiot, not one link you provided labels any of the people in them as democrats or republicans. Mine did.
I provided nce that conservatives have lower intelligence. Scientific research. Data. Evidence.
You haven't. If you want a debate, provide some. Otherwise, move on to the next subject so I can reveal your ignorance.
Again.
We have enough evidence on this one...

His name should be just the crap instead of "Just the Facts"

As you see in a recent post he's now sourcing information from Sun Yung Moons Washington Times on global warming. I see it all clear now, he's probably a "Moonie". Next time I get approached at an airport Im thinking is this that blunt headed idiot on Topix.
See moonies believe that the CO molecules from car emmissions is like organic fruit and vegetables.
I often see them with thier mouths directly over the exhaust pipes. This is to get the direct benefit of Carbon Monoxide. They aren't waiting for it to turn into Ozone in the atmosphere. Its like mainlining heroin to them.
The Washington Times.....hahhhaha
Al Jazera is way more credible than this crap but then again crap is what he thrives on.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#55368 Jan 5, 2014
BHO Legacy STINKS wrote:
<quoted text>
We have enough evidence on this one...
His name should be just the crap instead of "Just the Facts"
As you see in a recent post he's now sourcing information from Sun Yung Moons Washington Times on global warming. I see it all clear now, he's probably a "Moonie". Next time I get approached at an airport Im thinking is this that blunt headed idiot on Topix.
See moonies believe that the CO molecules from car emmissions is like organic fruit and vegetables.
I often see them with thier mouths directly over the exhaust pipes. This is to get the direct benefit of Carbon Monoxide. They aren't waiting for it to turn into Ozone in the atmosphere. Its like mainlining heroin to them.
The Washington Times.....hahhhaha
Al Jazera is way more credible than this crap but then again crap is what he thrives on.
He doesn't have a strong grasp for reading. I wasn't about to discourage him by questioning WHAT he reads. He could cite Dora the Explorer and I'd be impressed.
BHO Legacy STINKS

Falls Church, VA

#55370 Jan 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't have a strong grasp for reading. I wasn't about to discourage him by questioning WHAT he reads. He could cite Dora the Explorer and I'd be impressed.
Yes, I agree.. Dora the Explorer ....way over his head.

He has difficulty with Green Eggs and Ham, however, he's is being tutored by his mentor...Ted Cruz.
Poopy Pants

Manassas, VA

#55372 Jan 5, 2014
VOTE for Me. I'd make one hell of a politician. I may even consider not shitting my pants if I win.
mitt r

West Mifflin, PA

#55374 Jan 9, 2014
chris christie scandal !!!!!!!!!! why the cover up?

What,where,when,who knew about this??
the leading gop presidential candidate knew about this and ordered this....
FIXED NEWS is staying away from this issue........WHY?

Christie fires aide in New Jersey bridge scandal; prosecutor launches probe

Tribune newspapers and wire reports

2:43 p.m. CST, January 9, 2014
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie on Thursday fired a top aide at the center of a brewing scandal that public officials orchestrated a massive traffic snarl on the busy George Washington Bridge to settle a political score.

Christie told a news conference he was stunned and heartbroken by revelations that his staff was behind the traffic jam designed to punish a local mayor who declined to endorse Christie's re-election bid. The office of the U.S. attorney in New Jersey said it had launched an investigation.

The scandal and potential legal problems come as Christie has emerged as one of the most powerful figures in the Republican Party as head of its governors association and a possible contender for the White House in 2016.

"I am embarrassed and humiliated by the conduct of some of the people on my team," Christie said. "I am who I am, but I am not a bully."

read more here:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-chris-...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#55375 Jan 9, 2014
mitt r wrote:
chris christie scandal !!!!!!!!!! why the cover up?
What,where,when,who knew about this??
the leading gop presidential candidate knew about this and ordered this....
FIXED NEWS is staying away from this issue........WHY?
Christie fires aide in New Jersey bridge scandal; prosecutor launches probe
Tribune newspapers and wire reports
2:43 p.m. CST, January 9, 2014
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie on Thursday fired a top aide at the center of a brewing scandal that public officials orchestrated a massive traffic snarl on the busy George Washington Bridge to settle a political score.
Christie told a news conference he was stunned and heartbroken by revelations that his staff was behind the traffic jam designed to punish a local mayor who declined to endorse Christie's re-election bid. The office of the U.S. attorney in New Jersey said it had launched an investigation.
The scandal and potential legal problems come as Christie has emerged as one of the most powerful figures in the Republican Party as head of its governors association and a possible contender for the White House in 2016.
"I am embarrassed and humiliated by the conduct of some of the people on my team," Christie said. "I am who I am, but I am not a bully."
read more here:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-chris-...
It's time to go ahead and write the book, "F_cking Up Everything," by the Republican Party.
Hillary

West Mifflin, PA

#55376 Jan 9, 2014
Christie should have manned up and he should have taken full responsibility,,I mean doesnt the buck stop with him?

Now a word from our sponsors,,,,,,,,,Dunkin Donuts........

Then back to FIXED NEWS with Sean Hannity on the Benghazi scandal!
herman cain

West Mifflin, PA

#55377 Jan 9, 2014
The real Chris Christie traffic scandal you've forgotten

Whatever you may think of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's response to a certain traffic scandal in his state--do you believe his reaction on learning that his aides' political motivations were exposed was "sadness" that he'd been lied to? Neither do I--you should know that as an indication of his style of governing and politics it's peanuts.

To get a better sense of his willingness to sacrifice his citizens' welfare for political expedience, you have to go back to an earlier scandal. That 2010 affair, coincidentally, also involved traffic, but on a much greater scale. And it involved lying and bullying too.

First, a quick recap on the news of the day. It appears that several high-level Christie aides connived to punish the Democratic mayor of Fort Lee, N.J., for failing to support the Republican Christie's reelection bid last year. They arranged to fill Fort Lee to the brim with gridlocked traffic by closing three lanes of the George Washington Bridge, which crosses the Hudson River from Fort Lee to Manhattan, for what turned out to be an imaginary "traffic study." At least one woman may have died because an ambulance couldn't reach her in time.

Aware that his reputation for bullying and thuggery could hurt his chances for the GOP presidential nomination, Christie held a marathon press conference Thursday in which he swore he knew nothing of the conniving and thought there really was a traffic study. He fired one of the aides whose emails calling for the traffic backup have been made public.

It's proper now to recall an action Christie took in 2010 that he owned up to quite proudly. This was his unilateral torpedoing of a $9-billion federal-state project to build a commuter train tunnel under the Hudson. The project would have doubled capacity on the route--a crucial improvement given forecasts of sharply rising ridership and the decrepitude of the existing tunnel. It was the largest public transit project at the time, and had already begun. Christie's refusal to approve his state's share killed it.

read more here

http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi...
herman cain

West Mifflin, PA

#55378 Jan 9, 2014
looks like hillary gets 8 years in the whitehouse !!
the gop and fading out teabaggers have no other candidate out their unless john mccain and sarah palin wants to give it another go LMAO!
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#55379 Jan 9, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's time to go ahead and write the book, "F_cking Up Everything," by Barack Hussein Obama
There. I fixed that for you.

LMAO!
Prince Reinbus

Washington, DC

#55380 Jan 9, 2014
I'm still loyal to the Queen mother....
but now that Chis Christie's run for president is down the tubes ...now we got to bank on those idiot Tea Bag blunt headed odd balls ...and that's a real special gene pool right there, isn't it?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#55381 Jan 9, 2014
LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
There. I fuct that for you.
LMAO!
Someone in the party of Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman and Rick Perry doesn't get to laugh at anyone.
Herman Cain

West Mifflin, PA

#55385 Jan 9, 2014
This One Paragraph Shows How This Could Just Be The Start Of Chris Christie's Problems
On Wednesday, new documents revealed that his administration's involvement in bridge lane closures was far deeper than he had previously let on.
The biggest bombshell was an email from Bridget Anne Kelly, Christie's deputy chief of staff, to former Port Authority Director of Interstate Capital Projects David Wildstein, a Christie ally. It said, "Time for some traffic problems in Fort Lee." Some Democrats have already said that is evidence of political retribution against Fort Lee Mayor Mark Sokolich (D), who had declined to endorse Christie for re-election.
What the new documents do is explode "Bridgegate" from a minor issue to a big problem. It is now a full-blown national story, and it will lead to further investigation of Christie from other angles as he prepares to mount a presidential run in 2016.
Read more:
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/chris-christie...
Chris C

West Mifflin, PA

#55387 Jan 10, 2014
Legal woes lurk for Gov. Chris Christie over bridge traffic jam scandal

(CNN)-- This may turn into much more than just a political scandal.

It may have seemed like a teenage prank at the time, but the blockage of bridge traffic as a possible act of partisan political revenge has put New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie in the middle of a serious legal stew.

And the fire underneath it is just beginning to heat up for the Republican presidential hopeful, as the state assembly plans to post online 907 pages of documents related to the case Friday.

State lawmakers questioned one of Christie's allies on Thursday, a former state official implicated in the scandal. So far, David Wildstein has repeatedly refused to answer, invoking his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.

The legislators charged him with contempt for his lack of cooperation. But the dam could eventually break as lawmakers dig in their heels, analysts say

As long as Christie was telling the truth at a marathon press conference he held on Thursday, he should be able to step out of the caldron, analysts who spoke with CNN say.

For nearly two hours the high-profile governor, who gained national recognition for his response to superstorm Sandy, answered questions from journalists, divulging many details.

"He was pretty specific about what he knew and when he knew it," said CNN analyst Gloria Borger on The Lead with Jake Tapper.

But if any of it doesn't jibe with other peoples' stories, information provided in documents or clues that pop up, experts say Christie could get dragged into civil and criminal lawsuits.

One thing is certain. The legislative inquiry into the alleged misdeeds that led to the traffic jam on the George Washington Bridge is just getting into gear.

Who knew what, when, why, what for,where..........BENGHAZI!!! !!!!!!!

LMAO!

Look here:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/10/us/christie-leg...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#55390 Jan 10, 2014
Luther wrote:
Good way to put an end to these forums...ask stupid puzzle questions
For the Republicans anyway. They have problems getting them right, end up confused and give up.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#55393 Jan 10, 2014
Luther wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary shouldn't tell anyone to "man up", until she "mans up" about Benghazi. What's more important? Four dead Americans or a traffic jammed bridge? Duh!
Keep pretending there weren't 13 attacks on embassies that killed dozens of Americans under Bush. Pretending is bug with you guys, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chest Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Feb '16 Phyllis 19
rhonda nimitz Feb '16 deluxe 1
Jesus, Son of God (Mar '14) Oct '15 Disagree 6
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Sep '15 raj 18
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Archie Bunker 8
Is the St Augustine picnic this Sunday ? (Aug '15) Aug '15 N Adams 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chest Springs Mortgages