woWeO

Pittsburgh, PA

#52297 Aug 29, 2013
This thread is all over pa -- not -JUST- Gettysburg....moron.

You are getting like Davenport....you think the whole town is noting but perves and thugs....

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#52300 Aug 29, 2013
Tim Scott Didn’t Speak At MLK Event Because He Declined Invitation To Attend

A source connected to the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington said Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC), the only sitting black senator, was not invited to speak at the event because his office had declined an invitation to attend the commemoration as a spectator, Roll Call reported.

An email exchange obtained by Roll Call showed that an invitation to the 50th anniversary commemoration appeared to be sent to all members of Congress, as the form letter identified the recipient as "Representative" rather than by name.

The exchange showed that a staff assistant to Scott, Rachel Shelbourne, sent a reply to the invitation that read in part, "Unfortunately, the Senator will be in South Carolina during this time, so he will be unable to attend the event. Please do, however, keep him in mind for future events you may be hosting," as quoted by Roll Call.

The source explained to Roll Call that the speaking program was largely drafted according to who was able to confirm availability to attend the event.

House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) and House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA) reportedly were invited to speak at the ceremony, but declined.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/t...
Tamaquain

Tamaqua, PA

#52301 Aug 29, 2013
woWeO wrote:
This thread is all over pa -- not -JUST- Gettysburg....moron.
You are getting like Davenport....you think the whole town is noting but perves and thugs....
Maybe be visible around PA but who would bother to read a ton of retarded Tamaqua and Rush articles. Much like BHO Legacy makes clear lots of tards here who`s self importance makes them post on a 3 yr old blog. Corbett is a crook -anybody would have been better -just like Romney! Switching to Republican so I can vote mess up the primary votes :)_

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#52303 Aug 29, 2013
Info wars and racial haters united, what a dumb ass
Ann R

West Mifflin, PA

#52310 Aug 29, 2013
WASHINGTON (Reuters) The "47 percent" of U.S. households who owe no federal income tax, memorably disparaged last year by former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, has shrunk to 43 percent, said the research group that produced the original estimate.

New data on Thursday from the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center said 43 percent of households will owe no federal income tax in 2013, down from an estimated 47 percent in 2009.

Looking further ahead, the center forecast that by 2024, about a third of households will owe no federal income tax.

Republicans for years had cited the center's figures, but the 47 percent estimate took on a life of its own after Romney was surreptitiously videotaped at a fundraising event during the presidential campaign saying that he would never win votes from that proportion of Americans, who he said relied on government.

Romney, who lost the November election to President Barack Obama, later said his remarks were misinterpreted.

The center's estimate only encompasses the federal income tax. It does not include state and local, Medicare and Social Security, sales, or other taxes.

About half of the 43 percent will owe no federal income tax because their incomes are too low. The other half will face no income tax because they qualify for credits, such as the earned income tax credit and the child credit.

http://news.yahoo.com/romneys-untaxed-47-perc...

Portland, Oregon

#52321 Aug 30, 2013
The cut and paste idiot is on a roll, what a joke
BO STINKS

Louisville, KY

#52322 Aug 30, 2013
I bet if the muzlims wanted to swim naked with their forty wives then it would be ok with BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.

Wont be long and BO gonna unite with al-queada in Syria. Nothing like fighting with the people who killed over 3000 Americans on 9-11. What else would you expect from the muslim in charge ?
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Feds forced churches to get baptism permits
August 30, 2013
The National Park Service began enforcing a policy recently that required churches to obtain special use permits in order to baptize in public waters. As part of the same permit process, the NPS also mandated that churches give the Park Service 48 hours advance notice of pending baptisms....
The National Park Service told local churches the permits were needed to “maintain park natural/cultural resources and quality visitor experiences, specific terms and conditions have been established.”
The feds also closed vehicle access to a sandbar along a popular creek in the Ozark Mountains, meaning churches could no longer drive their elderly members to the outdoor baptisms. And to make sure the Baptists behaved, they placed large boulders in the area to block car traffic.
“Like the Baptists and Pentecostals are going to harm natural resources and adversely affect quality visitor experiences by occasionally baptizing new converts?” asked local resident Lewis Leonard.“I can think of a whole lot more activities along the river ways that are not conducive to maintain the natural resources.”
Rep. Jason Smith fired off a letter to the feds on Aug. 21 demanding answers.
“I am very troubled by any federal rule that requires churches to apply for a permit for the purpose of baptism, especially when these traditional activities have been done in the rivers and streams of this nation since its founding,” the congressman wrote.
He pointed out the National Park Service does not require a 48-hour notification from fisherman or swimmers – so why churches?
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/08/30/bto...
Red Baron

West Mifflin, PA

#52323 Aug 30, 2013
Obama has power, determination to make own decision on Syria, administration says :

Sen. Bob Corker (Tenn.), the senior Republican on the Foreign Relations Committee, said after Thursday’s administration briefings that he would “support surgical, proportional military strikes given the strong evidence” of chemical weapons use.( well DUH !,it's only been on TV for the last 2 weeks of children and adults dying from chemical weapons )

Since the Republicans strongly supported the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan ,well....look how that turned out...LOL! Did we even find weapons of mass destructions ? The President has full support of his party........why should the GOP yank his crank since they been jacking this President off since day 1 ! Obama says no boots on the ground unlike Colin Powell did in Iraq.....Why is Powell now supporting Obama? Funny how he agreed with Bush and no one had a problem with that....OH WAIT! The Democrats did ! The teabaggers should love war since Bush started two of them....... LMAO!
o boy

Pittsburgh, PA

#52327 Aug 30, 2013
geezs
Bruce Willis

West Mifflin, PA

#52329 Aug 30, 2013
Senators McCain And Lindsey Urge No Further Delay In Syria Attack
By Newsroom America Staff at 4:35 pm Eastern

(Newsroom America)-- Republican Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham say the case against the Assad regime's use of chemical weapons is compelling and urged President Obama to "delay no further" in taking military action.

He said no final decision has been made on Syria, but a "limited, narrow act" is under active consideration.

“We urge President Obama to delay no further in taking military action in Syria that could finally change the momentum of this awful and destructive conflict," they said.

http://www.newsroomamerica.com/story/383567/s...
Bruce Willis

West Mifflin, PA

#52330 Aug 30, 2013
Sens. John McCain of Arizona and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, a pair of Republican defense hawks, said Sunday that the conflict presents a direct risk to American allies in the Middle East, especially if chemical weapons are handed off to dangerous operatives in the region.

“Using stand-off weapons, without boots on the ground, and at minimal risk to our men and women in uniform, we can significantly degrade Assad’s air power and ballistic missile capabilities and help to establish and defend safe areas on the ground,” Mr. McCain and Mr. Graham said in a joint statement.“In addition, we must begin a large-scale effort to train and equip moderate, vetted elements of the Syrian opposition with the game-changing weapons they need to shift the military balance against Assad’s forces.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Bruce Willis

West Mifflin, PA

#52331 Aug 30, 2013
Lindsey Graham, John McCain Call For U.S. Intervention in Syria

On Tuesday, Senators John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) released a joint statement calling for U.S. intervention in Syria after unconfirmed reports of chemical weapon usage.

McCain and Lindsey prompted the Obama administration to create safe zones for civilians and Syrian opposition groups, provide weapons to opposition groups, partake in targeted air strikes, and deploy SCUD missiles on ground. According to the statement, McCain and Graham believe that if these tactics were utilized earlier, Syria would have been deterred from using chemical weapons.

McCain and Lindsey carry a lot of weight in the Senate and the GOP puppets will all agree to go to war !

Where are those teabaggers at now ? Why arent they protesting this war like they did Obamacare ???

<crickets>
BO STINKS

Louisville, KY

#52332 Aug 30, 2013
In case you missed it BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA has drawn the line in the sand. The rest of the war mongers{including BO) will be quick to send some missals.

So for the left/right idiots, as long as your party is the one dropping bombs, its ok.
Bruce Willis wrote:
Lindsey Graham, John McCain Call For U.S. Intervention in Syria
On Tuesday, Senators John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) released a joint statement calling for U.S. intervention in Syria after unconfirmed reports of chemical weapon usage.
McCain and Lindsey prompted the Obama administration to create safe zones for civilians and Syrian opposition groups, provide weapons to opposition groups, partake in targeted air strikes, and deploy SCUD missiles on ground. According to the statement, McCain and Graham believe that if these tactics were utilized earlier, Syria would have been deterred from using chemical weapons.
McCain and Lindsey carry a lot of weight in the Senate and the GOP puppets will all agree to go to war !
Where are those teabaggers at now ? Why arent they protesting this war like they did Obamacare ???
<crickets>
BO STINKS

Louisville, KY

#52333 Aug 30, 2013
Hey Bobby dropping bombs and blowing people up is not info wars. Its real, people die.

As long as BO calls the strikes I guess its ok for you now.
bobby6464 wrote:
Info wars and racial haters united, what a dumb ass
dbar

Perkasie, PA

#52334 Aug 30, 2013
BO STINKS wrote:
In case you missed it BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA has drawn the line in the sand. The rest of the war mongers{including BO) will be quick to send some missals.
So for the left/right idiots, as long as your party is the one dropping bombs, its ok. <quoted text>
what would missals accomplish?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mis...

" a book containing all that is said or sung at mass during the entire year"

but aside from that

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/...

"The U.S. knew about, and in one case helped, Iraq's chemical weapons attacks against Iran in the 1980's, according to recently declassified CIA documents obtained by Foreign Policy. Their detailed timeline, also constructed with the aid of interviews with former foreign intelligence officials, indicates that the U.S. secretly had evidence of Iraqi chemical attacks in 1983. The evidence, FP writes, is "tantamount to an official American admission of complicity in some of the most gruesome chemical weapons attacks ever launched."

" the details reveal just how sharply, in the past, the razor of U.S. interests in the Middle East has cut: "it was the express policy of Reagan to ensure an Iraqi victory in the war, whatever the cost," the report explains. And apparently, that went up to and including helping Saddam Hussein gas Iran."
Colin P

West Mifflin, PA

#52335 Aug 30, 2013
Bush killed thousands of US soldiers while invading Iraq and Afghanastan ,with no guilty conscience. God told him to invade those countries.

Obama didnt call on God to tell him what to do, he will not invade a country and cost the US trillions of dollars and lose thousands of US troops like Bush did when he invaded 2 countries.

So we really cant pin all those deaths on GW, it was God who should take the blame.

Meanwhile 10 years later no weapons of mass destruction were ever found. Even Colin Powell said after he left office that the weapons of mass destruction was all a 'hoax' for Bush to go to war ..

Former aide: Powell WMD speech 'lowest point in my life'

A former top aide to Colin Powell says his involvement in the former secretary of state's presentation to the United Nations on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction was "the lowest point" in his life.

"I wish I had not been involved in it," says Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, a longtime Powell adviser who served as his chief of staff from 2002 through 2005. "I look back on it, and I still say it was the lowest point in my life."

Wilkerson is one of several insiders interviewed for the CNN Presents documentary "Dead Wrong -- Inside an Intelligence Meltdown." The program pieced together the events leading up to the mistaken WMD intelligence that was presented to the public. A presidential commission that investigated the pre-war WMD intelligence found much of it to be "dead wrong."

take a peek here:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/08/19/pow...
Condi R

West Mifflin, PA

#52336 Aug 30, 2013
Bush and Powell are laughing all the way to the bank. Their cushy retirements are not under any kind of prosecutorial threat as a result of the cascade of revelations concerning the lies they (and Cheney, Rumsfeld and the rest of the neocon cabal from William Kristol to Jeffrey Goldberg), retailed to the American people to persuade us to approve the American war on a sovereign nation.

The Cryptocracy uses what James Shelby Downard termed "cryonic revelation" — freeze the truth at the time of the crime and then thaw it later, when the “hurly-burly’s done” and the “battle’s lost and won.”

From the admission by Alwan al-Janabi, and other testimony, we now know that the George W. Bush administration fabricated the story of weapons of mass destruction. America was not threatened by Iraq. Hundreds of thousands of dead people and more than a trillion dollars in US taxpayer funds later, and Mr. Bush is at his ease; his father just having received the “Medal of Freedom” from President Obama. It is this kind of immunity, accompanied by the occult nose-thumbing at the American people, about to lose their Social Security and Medicaid due to needless, wastrel foreign wars, that is the hallmark of the pharaohs who lord it over us without fear of being brought to justice. Where are the mass protests in the streets? The Republicans chatter about "fidelity to the Constitution.” What was Constitutional about the undeclared war on Iraq?...My country ’tis of thee, sweet land of felony.
BO STINKS

Louisville, KY

#52337 Aug 30, 2013
Yes and BO had(has) a gun running operation in Mexico. Bill Clinton liked "strategic bombings too" He also liked humanitarian combat in Somalia and Kosovo. GW liked war and got both parties to vote for it. Whats your point ?

Today we talk about BO striking a country we have no business in. I think this will be BO'S third such campaign. Hard to keep up with the little war monger anymore.

Are you trying to say we knew Sadam Hussein had chemical weapons because the US gave it to them ? I wonder if any made it across the border into Syria.

I hope my spell check worked for me. I know how anal you libs get in defense of your war mongering president. Petty little man.
dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
what would missals accomplish?
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mis...
" a book containing all that is said or sung at mass during the entire year"
but aside from that
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/...
"The U.S. knew about, and in one case helped, Iraq's chemical weapons attacks against Iran in the 1980's, according to recently declassified CIA documents obtained by Foreign Policy. Their detailed timeline, also constructed with the aid of interviews with former foreign intelligence officials, indicates that the U.S. secretly had evidence of Iraqi chemical attacks in 1983. The evidence, FP writes, is "tantamount to an official American admission of complicity in some of the most gruesome chemical weapons attacks ever launched."
" the details reveal just how sharply, in the past, the razor of U.S. interests in the Middle East has cut: "it was the express policy of Reagan to ensure an Iraqi victory in the war, whatever the cost," the report explains. And apparently, that went up to and including helping Saddam Hussein gas Iran."
BO STINKS

Louisville, KY

#52338 Aug 30, 2013
I don't know what you libs seem to think about bombs being dropped on your head, but as for me, I would call it an act of war.
Colin P wrote:
Bush killed thousands of US soldiers while invading Iraq and Afghanastan ,with no guilty conscience. God told him to invade those countries.
Obama didnt call on God to tell him what to do, he will not invade a country and cost the US trillions of dollars and lose thousands of US troops like Bush did when he invaded 2 countries.
So we really cant pin all those deaths on GW, it was God who should take the blame.
Meanwhile 10 years later no weapons of mass destruction were ever found. Even Colin Powell said after he left office that the weapons of mass destruction was all a 'hoax' for Bush to go to war ..
Former aide: Powell WMD speech 'lowest point in my life'
A former top aide to Colin Powell says his involvement in the former secretary of state's presentation to the United Nations on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction was "the lowest point" in his life.
"I wish I had not been involved in it," says Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, a longtime Powell adviser who served as his chief of staff from 2002 through 2005. "I look back on it, and I still say it was the lowest point in my life."
Wilkerson is one of several insiders interviewed for the CNN Presents documentary "Dead Wrong -- Inside an Intelligence Meltdown." The program pieced together the events leading up to the mistaken WMD intelligence that was presented to the public. A presidential commission that investigated the pre-war WMD intelligence found much of it to be "dead wrong."
take a peek here:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/08/19/pow...

Portland, Oregon

#52339 Aug 30, 2013
Your incompetence never ceases to amaze racial hating tea bag. Did your ignorant pea brain pick up them mad skills from your senator Mitchell McCon artist? President Obama was not put in the white house to make any peace with any racist, dumb tea bags will bitch, belly ache, moan and groan regardless of what president Obama does

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chest Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Quality Novelty Fake IDs,Passports, and Dr... (Feb '13) Oct '14 nicolaspersey 9
Police: Woman arrested after flashing breasts a... Sep '14 crazybarnowl 3
girls snapchat me ill snap back Sep '14 Anonymous 1
m boyd Sep '14 crekt 1
does anybody in this town party (Feb '14) Aug '14 perseynicolas954 4
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Relocating to the area Jul '14 Patricia 1
Chest Springs Dating
Find my Match

Chest Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chest Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chest Springs