Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Chest Springs Forum

Comments (Page 2,238)

Showing posts 44,741 - 44,760 of51,406
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Well lets see here....Mrs. Clinton has A BLOOD CLOT on the brain..she passed out and then fell. Blood clots are indicators of a stroke.
President Bush, Sr., threw up and fainted from the flu
I don't see the two as the same...I'd say you are stretching.....real hard
Bush Sr. didn't hide out for weeks after it happened. Mrs. Clinton has disappeared from the public.
Again big difference.
while your at it

http://articles.latimes.com/2002/jan/14/news/...

"President Bush briefly lost consciousness Sunday after he choked on a pretzel while watching a football game on television in his living quarters, the White House said.

After fainting, the president tumbled to the floor from a couch, bruising his lower lip and suffering an abrasion the size of a half dollar on his left cheek, White House physician Dr. Richard Tubb said."

small word change

"Besides, do we want a President who faints, falls, and gets injured just because they have choked on a pretzel?"

guess he should of stepped down as well.
dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
your own words
"Besides, do we want a President who faints, falls, and gets injured just because they have the flu?"
so what exactly are you implying by that statement?
does that mean you feel President Bush would not be wanted as President?
my bad you were answering for another

should read "using the poster's own words"
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
your own words
"Besides, do we want a President who faints, falls, and gets injured just because they have the flu?"
that was several drinks and an Oxycontin ago, how do you expect me to remember that?
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Her's hoping that Hugo Chavez rots in Hell where he belongs.
why do you hate the poor?
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Abe Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text> Misleading? How? LMAO
LMFAO......You really don't know do you?
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
In his New Yorker assessment, Jon Lee Anderson summarized George W. Bush’s disdain towards Chavez, but he is wrong to say that Chavez blamed Americans. He was angry specifically and only at G.W. Bush. If Chávez had blamed Americans, would he have supplied free propane-gas for poor elderly people in the United States who would have otherwise frozen to death? U.S. oil companies refused to help. Anderson writes that when an attempted “coup d’etat by a cabal of right-wing politicians, businessman, and military men tried to overthrow Chávez, he was…detained, before he was freed and allowed to resume office. The coup against Chávez had failed, but not before the plotters had apparently received a wink and a nod from the Bush Administration. Chávez never forgave the Americans. Thereafter, his anti-American rhetoric became more heated, and whenever possible he sought to discomfit Washington. Chávez closed U.S. military liaison offices in Venezuela, and ended coöperation with the Drug Enforcement Administration.”
Correction: Chávez’s anti-Bush rhetoric, not anti-American rhetoric.
Hugo Chávez “was a champion for the poor, for social justice, against imperialism, against aggression, against war,” in the words of Eva Golinger. That is why U.S. corporatists hated him. And the American people were and are never given a chance to know the real Hugo Chávez due to the U.S. government-corporate propaganda networks.
http://truth-out.org/buzzflash/commentary/ite...
WOW! Lots of typos.....Now who always has the typos?

Hugo Chávez “was a champion for the poor..while he was adding billions to his worth. I thought I would try and teach you kool aid drinking idiots something. You idiots have no desire to learn the truth. You are here for one of two reasons. To troll or to support those who feed and cloth you so you don't need to work.
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you hate the poor?
What in hell did his comment have to do with hate? Nothing you damn stupid idiot.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Hillary Clinton wears an additional filter over the lens of her glasses-the same type used by STROKE patients.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
your own words
Yep, you're confused..I never said...."Besides, do we want a President who faints, fallx, and gets injurec because they have the flu".
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A blood clot on the brain is a stroke. The only question is the severity of the stroke and any permanent impairment.
The fall may have been the result of a stroke, instead of the lame dehydration excuse.
Besides, do we want a President who faints, falls, and gets injured just because they have the flu?
This post is for dbar to read. He seems to think I said...."Besides, do we need a President who faints, falls, and gets injured just becausd they have the flu"

Gee dbar, who else are you getting confused with? Maybe you ought to call it a day.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

I see Dan the man/Really is at it again impersonating me. Poor sap.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Mr Death wrote:
<quoted text> WOW! Lots of typos.....Now who always has the typos?
Hugo Chávez “was a champion for the poor..while he was adding billions to his worth. I thought I would try and teach you kool aid drinking idiots something. You idiots have no desire to learn the truth. You are here for one of two reasons. To troll or to support those who feed and cloth you so you don't need to work.
I have to laugh at the postefr that is impersonating Winston Smith and all the other liberals that say if it wasn't for Chavez, the elderly in the US would have frozen to death.....hmmmm... that's not saying much for Obama now is it? According to the liberals, Chavez saved elderly Americans, while Obama would have let them to freeze to death.

These people don't know if they are coming or going and which side is up and which side is down. They are absolutely clueless in their remarks.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>I have to laugh at the postefr that is impersonating Winston Smith and all the other liberals that say if it wasn't for Chavez, the elderly in the US would have frozen to death.....hmmmm... that's not saying much for Obama now is it? According to the liberals, Chavez saved elderly Americans, while Obama would have let them to freeze to death.
These people don't know if they are coming or going and which side is up and which side is down. They are absolutely clueless in their remarks.
Hey dumbass, those subsidies were put in place when your dear Lil Bush was ruining the economy, try to educate yourself before posting.

"oil-rich Venezuela (through the Venezuelan-owned firm CITGO) was the source of the donation of 200 million gallons of heating oil through the American nonprofit Citizens Energy Corporation run by former U.S. Rep. Joseph Kennedy II. Kennedy’s nonprofit gives poor families in 25 states and the District of Columbia free or discounted oil for heat.

Kennedy created the program in the wake of hurricanes Katrina and Rita, disasters that helped trigger escalating fuel costs that many poor families couldn’t afford. According to the Digital Journal, CITGO and Citizens Energy have provided 227 million gallons of oil worth $465 million to almost two million Americans. The program has also assisted 252 Native American communities and 245 homeless shelters. Over the years, Kennedy has been effusive in his praise of Chavez (for his donations) and of CITGO.

Venezuela’s assistance to the poor in the wealthiest industrialized country in the world is unusual, to say the least, particularly because Chavez has been a vocal critic of the U.S. government. At one point, he called former President George W. Bush a devil. Many think that Venezuela’s provision of home heating aid to poor families in the U.S. while the U.S. government has hugely slashed the budget of the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) is sort of embarrassing. Critics view this as the U.S.(and Kennedy) being bought by Venezuelan petro-dollars, or as Kennedy facilitating Chavez’s “sticking it” to the U.S. Supporters see the CITGO program as helping the poor when the U.S. government and other oil companies couldn’t or wouldn’t.

“President Chavez cared deeply about the poor of Venezuela and other nations around the world,” Citizen Energy’s Kennedy said in a statement.“Our prayers go out to President Chavez’s family, the people of Venezuela and all who were warmed by his generosity.” As much of the world mourns Chavez’s death and travels to Caracas for his state funeral, expect the debates to continue about Chavez’s legacy and his role in providing home heating assistance to poor American households"

http://www.nonprofitquarterly.org/policysocia...
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

ABC’s ‘The View’ Reportedly Firing Show’s Lone Conservative Over ‘Extreme’,‘Right-Wing’ Views

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/08/ab...

Those far left kool aid drinking liberals can't stand to hear anyone's opinions that are not in agreement with their line of thinking. This interferes with the programing of the sheeples and the protection of Obama.

Liberals....Do as I say not as I do. If it's harmful to Obama we will not report on it until we are forced to and then we will report very little. We will always try and bury it on the last page.
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
Hillary Clinton wears an additional filter over the lens of her glasses-the same type used by STROKE patients.
By god that is solid proof that she had a stroke. LOL

I've never know of anyone having a stroke a severe as what she claims to ever go back to work as soon as she did. You can believe all the asinine lies you want put out by your sources but it does not change the truth or facts. I'm speaking of truth and facts you have no access too from the liberal side.
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbass, those subsidies were put in place when your dear Lil Bush was ruining the economy, try to educate yourself before posting.
"oil-rich Venezuela (through the Venezuelan-owned firm CITGO) was the source of the donation of 200 million gallons of heating oil through the American nonprofit Citizens Energy Corporation run by former U.S. Rep. Joseph Kennedy II. Kennedy’s nonprofit gives poor families in 25 states and the District of Columbia free or discounted oil for heat.
Kennedy created the program in the wake of hurricanes Katrina and Rita, disasters that helped trigger escalating fuel costs that many poor families couldn’t afford. According to the Digital Journal, CITGO and Citizens Energy have provided 227 million gallons of oil worth $465 million to almost two million Americans. The program has also assisted 252 Native American communities and 245 homeless shelters. Over the years, Kennedy has been effusive in his praise of Chavez (for his donations) and of CITGO.
Venezuela’s assistance to the poor in the wealthiest industrialized country in the world is unusual, to say the least, particularly because Chavez has been a vocal critic of the U.S. government. At one point, he called former President George W. Bush a devil. Many think that Venezuela’s provision of home heating aid to poor families in the U.S. while the U.S. government has hugely slashed the budget of the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) is sort of embarrassing. Critics view this as the U.S.(and Kennedy) being bought by Venezuelan petro-dollars, or as Kennedy facilitating Chavez’s “sticking it” to the U.S. Supporters see the CITGO program as helping the poor when the U.S. government and other oil companies couldn’t or wouldn’t.
“President Chavez cared deeply about the poor of Venezuela and other nations around the world,” Citizen Energy’s Kennedy said in a statement.“Our prayers go out to President Chavez’s family, the people of Venezuela and all who were warmed by his generosity.” As much of the world mourns Chavez’s death and travels to Caracas for his state funeral, expect the debates to continue about Chavez’s legacy and his role in providing home heating assistance to poor American households"
I am the lost spirit of President Chavez, I had to make myself look good while I plundered Venezuela's wealth.

Do a search you damn dumb idiot what Chavez was doing while the world was reading what great things Chavez was doing for the poor. While you're looking into that take a look into Chavez's favorite buddy... President Obama is doing and the billions Obama sent to Venezuela which went through Chavez's hands first. Hey look into The gas stations and other businesses Chavez had control of in the US.

If you think this was all about kindness and helping the poor you are one stupid person.
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

One must wonder why there are those idiots "libroids" on here that cannot post under one ID instead of pretending to be another.

I think it's just something missing in what little brains they do have.

Could it be they just cannot deal with the facts that prove what they have posted is nothing more than typical propaganda? I know of one poster on here who when his posts are shredded and he cannot refute a factual statement he ALWAYS changes the subject, attacks when it's conservative leaning, personally attacks the poster with childlike attitude or simply ignores. Lets not forget how he has different posters from all over the country within minutes come to his defense. Sometimes there will be a short delay with a few of his defenders. His line of thinking is the delay will appear not to be from him. I have to LMFAO when he does this. What a very stupid Man he is.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look! It's the liberal impersonator that is too cowardly to use its own name. Andwe are supposed to take a cowardly name thief seriously.....get real, loser!
dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>This post is for dbar to read. He seems to think I said...."Besides, do we need a President who faints, falls, and gets injured just becausd they have the flu"
Gee dbar, who else are you getting confused with? Maybe you ought to call it a day.
so attacking the messenger after the correction.
the point still stands.
if fainting disqualifies someone from holding office why did that not apply to both President's mentioned.
DTM bobby Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Mr Death wrote:
One must wonder why there are those idiots "libroids" on here that cannot post under one ID instead of pretending to be another.
I think it's just something missing in what little brains they do have.
Could it be they just cannot deal with the facts that prove what they have posted is nothing more than typical propaganda? I know of one poster on here who when his posts are shredded and he cannot refute a factual statement he ALWAYS changes the subject, attacks when it's conservative leaning, personally attacks the poster with childlike attitude or simply ignores. Lets not forget how he has different posters from all over the country within minutes come to his defense. Sometimes there will be a short delay with a few of his defenders. His line of thinking is the delay will appear not to be from him. I have to LMFAO when he does this. What a very stupid Man he is.
Yea, We hate when posters use multiple names.. We don't do that.We are honest and never lie or cheat or call people names.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,741 - 44,760 of51,406
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chest Springs Discussions

Search the Chest Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr Independent Voter 3,557
Best Quality Novelty Fake IDs,Passports, and Dr... (Feb '13) 7 hr John Kenney 6
Gallitzen Hotel Apr 17 Exnewken 1
tyrone pa is going down fast (Mar '07) Mar 26 movingmom 14
murray st Mar '14 shasta 1
To the REALIST, Mar '14 Guardian Angel 1
Jesus, Son of God Mar '14 Realist 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chest Springs Jobs

•••