Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2014
dogface

United States

#1 Nov 13, 2009
does ayone know anythin about this company? i have a document copyright 1925 from this company

Since: Aug 09

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2009
I don't know nothing about the company but I know what I'm thinking about that damn ID you are using, lol!!
wildone

Kannapolis, NC

#3 May 25, 2010
is the document a peaches and cream picture by wc company or thoroughbreds?
kdarley

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2011
I have a Thoroughbreds print. What can anyone tell me?
dogface

United States

#5 Feb 14, 2011
the one i have is THE LORD'S PRAYER surrounded by the TEN COMMANDMENTS. does anybody know anything about this?
brody

Chattanooga, TN

#6 Aug 29, 2011
no but i have one have found anything yet let me know
dogface

United States

#7 Sep 2, 2011
brody wrote:
no but i have one have found anything yet let me know
bout forgot about this post. no haven't heard anything about this company. thanks
Judy L

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Nov 20, 2011
dogface wrote:
the one i have is THE LORD'S PRAYER surrounded by the TEN COMMANDMENTS. does anybody know anything about this?
I also have a mint condition Our Father with the surrounding Ten Commandments. Been in the family for generations and it is now time for the estate sale. Any help with information would be appreciated.
dogface

United States

#9 Nov 20, 2011
Judy L wrote:
<quoted text>
I also have a mint condition Our Father with the surrounding Ten Commandments. Been in the family for generations and it is now time for the estate sale. Any help with information would be appreciated.
sorry but have no info that i can give you. my wife just wants to keep passing it down so i gave up looking for info on it. sorry
tlb

United States

#10 Dec 24, 2011
Google cloverine salve, there were several pictures given out with this product.
dogface

United States

#11 Dec 25, 2011
Judy L wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry still haven't found anything on it. wife said to forget about it that she was gonna keep it and pass it down,
now if you find out anything please let me know. thanks
SweetPea

Houston, TX

#12 Apr 8, 2012
I found a picture title "Mother and Child" copyright 1925 and published by W.C. Co. Does anyone have any information about the artist or company?
Ti2n

United States

#13 Jul 9, 2012
Sweetpea... I have the same print and some others. Can't find anything about them
BobHaze

Overland Park, KS

#14 Jan 18, 2014
Wilson Chemical Co.(W.C. Co.)
Google that, or the Tyrone, PA historical society.
There were many prints sold with their cloverine salve. Neat story.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chest Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Obama Defends Mus... 3,924
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Our Community Org... 51,303
Police: Woman arrested after flashing breasts a... Aug 12 test 2
does anybody in this town party (Feb '14) Aug 11 perseynicolas954 4
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug 6 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Best Quality Novelty Fake IDs,Passports, and Dr... (Feb '13) Jul '14 perseynicolas954 8
Relocating to the area Jul '14 Patricia 1
•••
•••
Chest Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chest Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••