First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Alexandria, VA

#1 Jul 8, 2013
Did Amanda beard have her baby?
heard it was true

Daniels, WV

#2 Jul 8, 2013
the rumor is yes and the grandpa wants his son to have a dna test done. he should listen to his daddy because in this day and age you better make sure you are the daddy.way to many men paid for kids that werent theirs. women are running around more then the men anymore.
sad

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jul 10, 2013
I was told the baby was in the hospital for 5 days because it was going through withdrawals from drugs its sad that mothers choose to do drugs while being pregnant not caring what it will do to the unborn child not only that but the difficulties it will have the rest of it life from her drug use cps should have took that innocent baby the day it was born
dad

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jul 10, 2013
Anyone know who the dad? Ive heard shes told several different stories she blackmails John Barton telling him its his baby and she will tell his wife if he dont give her certain amount of money when she wants it. Then i heard she told someone else it was roop the town cops baby the one she accused of raping her sure hope her husband gets a DNA test and wasn't stupid enough to sign the birth certificate
really

United States

#5 Jul 10, 2013
who is she married too? i thought she was doing better, guess i haven't been around to hear whats going on in the area
get a grip

United States

#6 Jul 10, 2013
sad wrote:
I was told the baby was in the hospital for 5 days because it was going through withdrawals from drugs its sad that mothers choose to do drugs while being pregnant not caring what it will do to the unborn child not only that but the difficulties it will have the rest of it life from her drug use cps should have took that innocent baby the day it was born
That is child abuse and she should be charged. Girls like this need to start going to jail for what they are doing to helpless babies.
DNA

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jul 11, 2013
I sure hope streaker wasn't stupid enough to sign the birth certificate with out having a dna test cause from what I've seen with my own eyes it could belong to anyone and from what i was told by a friend of her that she said out of her own mouth she didn't know if it was roop the town cop mr barton the school teacher or her husbands
tabby

Pratt, WV

#8 Jul 12, 2013
In all reality y'all need to say this to Amanda's face instead you hide on topix really? Amanda has been doing better and she has had a really hard time just trying to have a baby for two years now and lost more than one and not because she was on dope!!! Amanda loves her husband and her life now and I think people need to stop judging her for her past and give the girl a chance!! I am her friend and have been there when she has went through this stuff so just grow up people!
too bad

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 12, 2013
tabby wrote:
In all reality y'all need to say this to Amanda's face instead you hide on topix really? Amanda has been doing better and she has had a really hard time just trying to have a baby for two years now and lost more than one and not because she was on dope!!! Amanda loves her husband and her life now and I think people need to stop judging her for her past and give the girl a chance!! I am her friend and have been there when she has went through this stuff so just grow up people!
Is that why the baby was born addicted to drugs?? You know, if you're TRYING to get pregnant, one should probably cut that shit out.

Shame on her for HURTING her unborn/newborn child. Too bad the kid won't remember...but I'm sure she'll give it something to remember.

Stop defending junkies...that makes you just as much trash as they are.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#10 Jul 12, 2013
Really, mr Barton?!
?

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jul 12, 2013
I don't understand why people always defends junkies and thieves..somebody tell me why?they will never change
Thought

Daniels, WV

#12 Jul 13, 2013
I thought there was a law that if a woman gave birth to a child addicted to drugs the baby was taken away and the woman was put in jail.All these junkies need taken off the welfare system and their children taken away from them. I am sick and tired of junkies saying ,"I can't get clean, one more chance is all I need, blah blah blah! Should never had gotten on the shit in the 1 place.Don't come around with,"my friend turned me onto drugs." Well for one no You did it to yourself you say NO and secondly they are not a friend.What a terrible life these little ones are going to have.
get a grip

United States

#13 Jul 14, 2013
Thought wrote:
I thought there was a law that if a woman gave birth to a child addicted to drugs the baby was taken away and the woman was put in jail.All these junkies need taken off the welfare system and their children taken away from them. I am sick and tired of junkies saying ,"I can't get clean, one more chance is all I need, blah blah blah! Should never had gotten on the shit in the 1 place.Don't come around with,"my friend turned me onto drugs." Well for one no You did it to yourself you say NO and secondly they are not a friend.What a terrible life these little ones are going to have.
I thought that was a law as well but I've known of at least 2 local girls (doing Oxycontin and heroin) who had drug addicted babies and they just brought them home from the hospital with no problem. Look at Amanda Schoolcraft. Everyone knows she was going to the crack house over at Smithers and didn't even tell anyone she was pregnant until she went into labor. The state didn't even question her as far as I heard. She just brought that baby home. Plus she already has a little girl that got all messed up from her doing drugs while she was pregnant with her! The state NEEDS to do something!!!!
Drugs

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Jul 14, 2013
I was told her husband streaker doesn't even have a clue how bad her drug problem is and how she cons so many people out of money its sad i actually was told she conned a preacher and he rounded up 1,800$ cause she said thats what she needed for bills because streaker had been laid off shes always calling everyone making up stories that they need money for something when all along she uses it for drugs i feel sorry for the baby ive already seen her walking the streets i just wonder who shes already pawning that baby off on
really

Belle, WV

#15 Jul 17, 2013
I guarantee its streaker who she pawns the baby off on while she runs about doing drugs all day everyday, ripping people off & who knows what else! He knows about her drug problem, but for some reason he continues to put up with her crap! If I was him I'd take that baby and tell her to kick rocks!
angel

Richmond, VA

#16 Jul 19, 2013
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
That is child abuse and she should be charged. Girls like this need to start going to jail for what they are doing to helpless babies.
u are so right
angel

Richmond, VA

#17 Jul 19, 2013
The bitch need to be in jail for a long time
lala

Belle, WV

#18 Jul 20, 2013
angel wrote:
The bitch need to be in jail for a long time
Yes she does!
lala

Belle, WV

#19 Jul 20, 2013
really wrote:
I guarantee its streaker who she pawns the baby off on while she runs about doing drugs all day everyday, ripping people off & who knows what else! He knows about her drug problem, but for some reason he continues to put up with her crap! If I was him I'd take that baby and tell her to kick rocks!
He over looks it because her problems are worse than his, which makes him look 'normal'. Plus he loves the drama, he used to be in the spot light for being a sexy marine, now he's in the spot light for being an alcoholic truck driver with a strung out wife. Poor streaker.. NOT! I think it funny. They are perfect for each other, I just wish they wouldn't have brought a baby into their mess.
I work

Richmond, VA

#20 Jul 26, 2013
There should be a law against druggie moms and dads.....these babies should be given to people who want but cannot have children.....I work everyday to support those who are on drugs and will not work....my wife and I have children and would raise another....might as well we are paying for it anyway......sad to think people choose drugs over the well being of their children

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 1 hr Faith 744
kayla ford 14 hr dl 5
Chris Coon and Staci Gore are scum. Fri let me guess 3
Attention Linda Gibson Fri Brittany 1
Tudors biscuts Aug 27 Oshel 2
camo shorts and bubba kush Aug 27 ham 2
Spaulding Aug 27 lenny chris 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages