Whatever

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Looks like she got into trouble last year for scamming.
FYI

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

In 2011 she got in trouble at rite aid in Marmet for writing bad checks. She got three days and got out. She's a damn rat. Her whole family is. Truth ! Only her family defends her on here. She ain't go no friends. The church deal. I went in there and even called. She went a week then stopped showing up. She's a pathological liar.
FYI

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

2011 she wrote two bad checks, she didn't know they were bad. Also she went in church for a week. Her and her family are drug addicts and jokes. Two faced damn cheese eating rats also. Ask the Rite Aid in Marmet. She's just trash.
Huh

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Her family turned on her years ago!
Not all of us

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

No not all of her family take up for her. I don't feel sorry for her one bit her kids on the other hand i do. So what she has done is catching up with her well good maybe some jail time is what she needs. And her kids should have been taking away a long time ago. I hope and pray she didn't take her behavior after her father if she did im sure she should be in jail for abuse. My question is where are these boys fathers and why haven't they stepped in? Oh that's right from my understanding they are worthless too. Sad situation for the boys maybe there is a slim chance they won't turn out like their mother.
Huh

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Her family is not all drug user nor do they defend her!!
Not all of us

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Her family is not all drug user nor do they defend her!!
Yes we work hard for what we have we don't use the system or turn to drugs so why feel sorry for her. Maybe they were thinking her family is her ex brother in law.
okay

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

I've known her &her her family since I was little. Denver & Dreama we're like my 2nd parents. Cassie &I grew apart bc I didn't approve of the way she lived her life or treated the boys. I do wish her the best. I know Joey Harvey could care less about the boys....SAD! He's got a new fam w/some Chick in Rand & he takes care of her kids &the 1's they made...THAT'S IT! WORTHLESS POS!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesapeake Discussions

Search the Chesapeake Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min Another Damn Liberal 43,287
security guard on top of slaughters creek in a ... 5 hr coal miner on that road 17
mayor of belle (Oct '11) 7 hr whah whah 25
Roop (Jul '12) 10 hr Paul Masley 54
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) 10 hr tax 5,633
Tommy Tucker (Aug '13) 11 hr Tommy tucker the teacher 6
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Wed REINCARNATED jimmy love 3,896
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chesapeake Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chesapeake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance