Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Judged:

So sick as i watch a women abuse their kids and cps dont do nothing they dont go to school their forced to sit up all nite to loud music and people havin sex she sells their medication and then threatens the kids with sending them off they dont even bath them ...
meeeee2

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

I see this everyday also, there is nobody for the rights of the children. always wait till a child is injured severly or killed before they investigate.some of these children have a father that would love them but no the courts keep giving the child to the mother, wy is that, because she gave birth? just don't understand todays standards at all :(((((
agree

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Judged:

I know her, i know how she is. She also abused her father while he was suffering from cancer. Its sad she has custody of her boys, they should have been taken away from her a long time ago. I heard she lives in Chesapeake, maybe someone needs to go and give her the same treatment she gives her kids.
Corey

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

you all heard this its not true
OMG

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Come on people, really??? I KNOW 4 A FACT SHE NEVER ABUSED DENVER. None of you can say you've NEVER whipped you're kids,if you do, YOU'RE LYING!!! She has her faults, but who doesn't? If you have such a problem w/the way she treats her kids, why are you on the computer talking shit & not on the phone w/CPS? Have you ever tried 2 talk 2 her about the things you have a problem with? I ASSUME YOU ARE ADULTS??? HANDLE IT LIKE ADULTS!
OMG

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

sickened wrote:
So sick as i watch a women abuse their kids and cps dont do nothing they dont go to school their forced to sit up all nite to loud music and people havin sex she sells their medication and then threatens the kids with sending them off they dont even bath them ...
Do you have proof of ANY of this?
OMG

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

agree wrote:
I know her, i know how she is. She also abused her father while he was suffering from cancer. Its sad she has custody of her boys, they should have been taken away from her a long time ago. I heard she lives in Chesapeake, maybe someone needs to go and give her the same treatment she gives her kids.
Yuo're FULL OF SH*T!!! Apparently you DON'T KNOW HER 2 WELL, OR YOU'D KNOW SHE'S LIVED IN CHESAPEAKE FOR A FEW YEARS NOW...DUMBA$$!
2 posts removed
i know her

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I've known her since the day she was born and i haven't been around her in years and i don't know much about how she treats her kids but if these comments are true she is for sure Denver's daughter just ask her sister about that. And if she has changed good for her.
relative

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

I have known her since the fay she was norn as well. She had life a lot better than her sister. She did abuse Denver and stole his medication. Authorities were contacted. Last I geard she was living in Kanawha City, I have not talked to her since she left Denvers funeral...did I mention she left it EARLY????
i know her

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Oh yeah how did i manage to forget that part she did leave her dads funeral early maybe the guilt was eating at her.
mmmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

I remeber distinctly her neighbor sum girl named kandy have to rush in to get her kids an keep them cuz she odeed like realy
i know her

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

mmmmmm wrote:
I remeber distinctly her neighbor sum girl named kandy have to rush in to get her kids an keep them cuz she odeed like realy
Yeah i remember hearing the same story and also i heard the guy she is with now his aunt works for cps so thats probably why she never got her kids taken away.
entertained

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

She does drugs in front of her kids evryone knows that an whoever takes up for her...well druggies stick together
i know her

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

entertained wrote:
She does drugs in front of her kids evryone knows that an whoever takes up for her...well druggies stick together
Agree!!!!
wow

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Has anyone seen her around lately? What is going on w/her? I hope the boys are doing ok.
Peace

East Bank, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

They got the hell out of chesapeake and are in church and doing really good. Be supportive now if your good people. People CAN change and we should try to help instead of cutting them down.
disgusted

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Peace wrote:
They got the hell out of chesapeake and are in church and doing really good. Be supportive now if your good people. People CAN change and we should try to help instead of cutting them down.
Going to church makes you a Christian just as much as sitting in a garage makes you a car.
Peace

East Bank, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Of course attending church doesn't make you a Christian silly. She is off drugs, quit smoking cigs is taking care of herself. The boys are thriving in their new school. I will stand by her in her attempt to change her life around. She is a strong person. She just had to DELETE the bad people in her life. She is doing a really good job. People can change if they want to.
I Know

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Wow,
I Know

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Entetrained I agree 100 percent. Her mig shots are online when she's been arrested . It's all true of what you all are saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesapeake Discussions

Search the Chesapeake Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Marmet Pull Out Of It? 26 min Otis driftwood 16
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 36 min Mgtn Res 54,024
Jeremy Ferrell (Feb '12) 4 hr yes! 42
unhappy men in relationships 5 hr wondering 1
Dogs 10 hr lovedogs 4
Samantha duff... Thoughts? 11 hr You know 7
Doug Williams is a SNITCH (Oct '13) 15 hr Paul w 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chesapeake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000