Chesapeake police suck
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WELL

Nitro, WV

#48 Apr 12, 2014
I got good feelings for Jack and bad. My feelings are so mixed up anymore. I can't really think straight or what I should think of him being a cop. Agree Kara should not be associating the way she does. She comes off with an attitude always. I heard rumors daddy's girl was not so innocent and talks with drug dealers. Shame. They all need help and the lord. He can't harass people or track an ip when it's true. A judge will just look at everything and throw the "slander " cases out. It's not slander. 90 % of it is true.
Just Me

Nitro, WV

#49 Apr 12, 2014
He called my house a few years ago for old tickets my dad has in Marmet. Just a warning . He is no where in marmet department though. One was 40 years old my dad forgot about. He threatened with a warrant.
It is clear

Staunton, VA

#50 Apr 12, 2014
He's a perverted creep! Known 1st hand!
Robbie from the peake

Charleston, WV

#51 Dec 30, 2015
If Jack Ice ever pulls you over tell him you would like another officer present and even call 911 if he doesn't comply. Because he has "allegedly" done too many things to even type out here. And also if you are not around places where people can see you then whatever you do don't smart him off. Cause he will beat the hell out of you and then trump up bogus charges on you. And if you honestly think he has done anything for this town then you must be blind, deaf, and dumb as hell. Impeach Jack Ice lol because he is power abuse and authority misused.
Stan Jarret

Charleston, WV

#52 Dec 30, 2015
Robbie from the peake wrote:
If Jack Ice ever pulls you over tell him you would like another officer present and even call 911 if he doesn't comply. Because he has "allegedly" done too many things to even type out here. And also if you are not around places where people can see you then whatever you do don't smart him off. Cause he will beat the hell out of you and then trump up bogus charges on you. And if you honestly think he has done anything for this town then you must be blind, deaf, and dumb as hell. Impeach Jack Ice lol because he is power abuse and authority misused.
I don't drive through Chesapeake. I take the interstate. To hell with Chesapeake and Ice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riverside football 1 hr Hey 34
kevin hancock lifelong useless druggie pos 13 hr maxine 5
Like oh my tiffany Thu Enter Username 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Fairlady 4,140
Guy from Elkview found dead in train yard Wed Country 23
any one know Tosha Lowery (Feb '14) Jun 19 Steve Pennington 19
jays buddy Jun 18 citizen 23

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance