Chesapeake police suck
joe don

Charleston, WV

#23 Feb 27, 2011
this is fore jack ass ifi iam watching you and dammon very closely guess who iam watching god live the good town of chespeake may we live own without you
CyberBulling

Charleston, WV

#24 Mar 10, 2011
I have read so many disgraceful comments about indivduals that is rude and disrespectful. True or not, this kind of talk is unexcusable. People always remember the so called bad about ones, but always forget the "good" things achieved. I was a target couple of months ago and through legal help had the complete topic taken off with a letter of apology from the company. When names are named and personal attacks are made, the victims can legally take action. The person who attacked me was the enemy trying to be the hero. Telling lies and making fun of females and going into detail suppose love affairs. The female's reputation ruined, can never be repaired. So I am just suggesting there can be recourse taken about such defammation of ones character and reputation, either good or bad. Please, leave the wife alone. She is only a kind nice person. Why attack and be so mean to people. I know personally the people named and attacked. This topic is only a tool to hurt people and unfortunately for the whole world to read. So take my advise, stop. Action can be taken and you can be found behind your computer,ip. I did and am pursuing the evil alcholic person who attacked me.
moms outlaw

Charleston, WV

#25 Mar 14, 2011
i agree with joe don thank you.
wtf

Penn Laird, VA

#26 Dec 14, 2011
wtf wrote:
did ice taught @ cedar grove school in the 80s ?
yes he did and also got a girl pregnant
DisgustedInChesa peake

United States

#27 Jan 6, 2012
You know jack ice gets his information from the crackheads that STILL pollute the town of chesapeake - better known as tweekerville. He orders his "lemmings" to pull people over, and in exchange for information (whether its complete bullsh*t or not is to be determined by mr.ice) they get a verbal warning. Its not very hard to separate the good from the bad, but apparently the genius running this place has impaired judgement. If jack ice has cleaned up this town, I would HATE to see what you people consider "dirty"! When a war vet is harrassed over false information from the mouth of a backwater, half retarded, drunk, cross eyed craack head, THE TOWN OFFICIALS NEED TO BE RECONSIDERED. You'd think being an EX-marine, jack ice would have a little more discipline and honor.
Lil Evil

Belle, WV

#28 Jan 6, 2012
Just because someone is a "WAR VET" doesnt mean that they dont sell drugs. What does a "WAR VET" have to do with anything about this post. So what your saying is that a car salesman would be ok to talk about but not a "WAR VET" Bullsh*t!!
DisgustedInChesapeake wrote:
You know jack ice gets his information from the crackheads that STILL pollute the town of chesapeake - better known as tweekerville. He orders his "lemmings" to pull people over, and in exchange for information (whether its complete bullsh*t or not is to be determined by mr.ice) they get a verbal warning. Its not very hard to separate the good from the bad, but apparently the genius running this place has impaired judgement. If jack ice has cleaned up this town, I would HATE to see what you people consider "dirty"! When a war vet is harrassed over false information from the mouth of a backwater, half retarded, drunk, cross eyed craack head, THE TOWN OFFICIALS NEED TO BE RECONSIDERED. You'd think being an EX-marine, jack ice would have a little more discipline and honor.
DisgustedInChesa peake

United States

#29 Jan 6, 2012
I should have known! The ignorance in this town is just too abundant to get anything through to anyone. A veteran of war is someone who enlisted in the military BY CHOICE, went to war for an extended period of time, etc. You get the picture right? The point of it is, he has more pride, honor, and integrity than most; And HIS country means more to him than most. You will never fully understand anything above chesapeake,wv, foodland, crack smoking, or whatever you losers do here.
DisgustedInChesa peake

United States

#30 Jan 6, 2012
& You just told the world you were part of the shit talking, I said nothing about SELLING DRUGS, retard.
Aggravated Citizen

Cabin Creek, WV

#31 Feb 7, 2012
Seriously budd light...you think people are idiots? Add up the time it takes for him to drive to Bob Evans go in, be seated, wait on his food, eat, flirt with the women at the coounter then drive back. And if he is the only one on duty and there is an emergency then people would have to wait on the pathetic cops from Marmet. It's a lose, lose situation.
DJZFIRE

Cicero, IL

#32 Mar 23, 2012
GO TO KA COUNTY COURT HOUSE AND TRY TO FILE AN ORDER OF PROTECTION.WHEN ASKED FOR A PLACE OF RESIDENCE AND REPLY CHESAPEAKE THE OFFICERS LAUGH AND TELL YOU THAT MAYBE ICE WILL PROTECT YOU BUT NOT LIKELY.THEY SPEAK BADLY OF HIM AND MAKE REMARKS ABOUT HIS ROLE HERE AND AS FORMER STATE TROOPER WBO WAS ASKED TO LEAVE HIS JOB OR LOSE HIS JOB.
1 post removed
they should be arrested

Roanoke, VA

#34 Jun 15, 2012
I despise chesapeake police....they are what gives all the excellent police officers a bad name. A federal investigation should be done in chesapeake on the police and the mayor.
HIllbilly

Amarillo, TX

#35 Jun 16, 2012
Who is the female cop at chesapeake? Any dirt on her?
truth

Richmond, VA

#36 Jul 6, 2012
Ice is a dirty cop I could prove it but I could get shot so I keep it to myself
Good Police

Charleston, WV

#37 Jul 7, 2012
truth wrote:
Ice is a dirty cop I could prove it but I could get shot so I keep it to myself
only reason you don't tell anything is because your probably in on it to
Questions

New York, NY

#38 Jul 7, 2012
Has anyone heard that there is a registered sex offender on the fire department?
2 posts removed
Highway Officer

Virginia Beach, VA

#41 Jun 19, 2013
Who's the demented old She Bat who drives around in the blue Mustang writing EVERYBODY for EVERYTHING. This senior citizen wannabee cop said in court that she handles school crossings while she looks in her hot rod cop car and watches the radar and waves people over if they go "too fast".
Shouldn't she be concerned with the safety of the children crossing the street as opposed to seeing how many tickets she can write while handling a school crossing? Highway Patrol....right. She hangs on side streets. Retire you old bat and leave the real work to people under 50!!!
2 posts removed
TAMMI WHITE-ADKINS

Mallory, WV

#44 Apr 11, 2014
I agree. He is a big issue.
INFO

Mallory, WV

#45 Apr 12, 2014
His daughter Kara Ice would not be a girl by Kara Adkins is it? This girl brags about her daddy being a police officer then she says well he is an ex cop. She rambles shit and always picks fights online on here and face book with others. She has been exchanging messages with my cousins husband. Jason Smith is his name. I know of him but don't know his kids or wives and don't care. What I do care about is some girl whacked out of her head may end up being hurt all because daddy's little girl is trash and likes provoking fights with people. Let's see who gets the last laugh. Oh daddy is so tough is he? You are also? LOL. We'll see . She was like I warned married men and told them no. She is still talking with him and several other married people.
WHAAAAAAAAAAA

Mallory, WV

#46 Apr 12, 2014
Good police. No people are just scared of telling on him because maybe they could end up hurt or dead? Just some thoughts.
BEN MOORE

Mallory, WV

#47 Apr 12, 2014
I heard bad things and good things. Some I believe on both sides. I have seen him do bad and good. Yes, I myself have seen both sides of him. I know Cedar Grove P.D. or Hansford and other departments is not fond and a few state policemen. Marmet claims they don't care for him but kiss his ass. So you can't trust anybody really anymore. I have not seen that old lady anymore myself. State cop pulled her over as I was going by and I seen he said something. Wasn't real happy. Maybe she got the hint she is not a cop and shouldn't do a cop's job and harass people because she likes it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buddy has no title shot on Sept 5th 10 min Google his name 5
Darin Barefield (May '14) 14 min Darin 13
Create your own Forum 4 hr Sundog512 383
Google Buddy Tessling for the truth 13 hr Google his name 1
Clarence on Williams St 15 hr Clarence is Bi 1
Leroy Stanley 18 hr good guy 2
Jonnie Boggess (Oct '14) Sun Leroy 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages