Chesapeake police suck

Posted in the Chesapeake Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just wondering

Belle, WV

#1 Dec 18, 2010
needed a officer 2 weeks ago,no cop on duty at 1 oclock on a saturday is this just an invitation for criminals!!!!!!!!!yet JACK ICE can sit down BOB EVANS for hours and the other cops from Chesapeake are in Marmet or Kanawaha City for hours!You go to CITY HALL and ask for the MAYOR and he is either in Marmet or his office in Chelyan or nowhere to be found like the police force.JACK ICE NEEDS TO BE FIRED!!!!!The cops will pull you over for anything,but the can up and down the back streets at 40mph with kids playing on the streets.MAYOR BRADSHAW DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, WE NEED A NEW MAYOR YOU AND THE POLICE FORCE SUCK
STALKED BY JACK ICE

AOL

#2 Dec 19, 2010
He's been fired from a few police departments and others take him in. He has a habbit of stalking females and he did with me when my little girls was in grade school. He has a really bad rep. in chelyan and cabin creek and marmet.
STALKED BY JACK ICE

AOL

#3 Dec 19, 2010
You might wanna look into his past and ask around about him. He's not a good cop because he took it too far by using his badage too far he thought he could do what he wanted and he was really rude with alot of people as well as following women around in chelyan. I didn't know so many people had an issue with him till a while back. I think this so called officer should've been reported long ago. I should have been one of those people who should've reported him . The fbi really needs too investigate him. Jack ice is a pos .
wtf

Hanover, WV

#4 Dec 19, 2010
did ice taught @ cedar grove school in the 80s ?
indigo

Winifrede, WV

#5 Dec 19, 2010
wtf wrote:
did ice taught @ cedar grove school in the 80s ?
yep...i believe so
Close by

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 20, 2010
I think it really comes down to the pay and benefits. Officers in town only make $8.00 and hour with no benefits... if you want better officers, you have to pay for them.
budd light

AOL

#7 Jan 2, 2011
indigo wrote:
<quoted text>
yep...i believe so
Yes he did teach Cedar Grove int he 1980's. Made paper when he shot a bird flying in the classroom. Couldn't tcach there anymore
budd light

AOL

#8 Jan 2, 2011
STALKED BY JACK ICE wrote:
You might wanna look into his past and ask around about him. He's not a good cop because he took it too far by using his badage too far he thought he could do what he wanted and he was really rude with alot of people as well as following women around in chelyan. I didn't know so many people had an issue with him till a while back. I think this so called officer should've been reported long ago. I should have been one of those people who should've reported him . The fbi really needs too investigate him. Jack ice is a pos .
stalked by Jack Ice. I disagree. Chief Ice has cleaned up our town by 98%. Crime is down and so are the drugs. I feel safer walking the streets. It takes someone who stands up and isn't a coward to do what is has done. Being an officer of the law I'm sure isn't easy and not worth the pay. McDonalds pay more and have benefits flipping burgers. As far as stalking females, surveillance is the current word. I've seen him with a gorgeous tall model of a woman, a sight for sore eyes. Having that, sure he isn't interested in anyone other female except following the law. Give Iceman a break. He's done more good than bad.,
meeeeeee

Gilbert, WV

#9 Jan 2, 2011
budd light wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he did teach Cedar Grove int he 1980's. Made paper when he shot a bird flying in the classroom. Couldn't tcach there anymore
u got that right... i was in a fight and he grab me i turned around and punched him in his nut sack lol... to me u was a joke lol
just wondering

Belle, WV

#10 Jan 3, 2011
cleaned up the town give me a break budd light,what are you smoking?he is scared to go in the lower end of town without 3 or 4 other cops, is hard to do anything when your always at bob evans.
budd light

AOL

#11 Jan 3, 2011
just wondering wrote:
cleaned up the town give me a break budd light,what are you smoking?he is scared to go in the lower end of town without 3 or 4 other cops, is hard to do anything when your always at bob evans.
No not smoking anything and never have. Have you? What does having back up have to do with going to a part of town that may be dangerous?
What is all this big deal about Ice eating at Bob Evans. People do have breaks and has to eat. I've seen him there eats and out within 1/2 hr. Be grateful there is law in our town. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I'm sure there's no love lost between ones saying harsh words against Ice. Rather be on his good side and not his bad. May need help sometime in this corrupt town! Can the Mayor help? Don't think so. He's never around. Stays in mission in Brazil doing God's work.
just wondering

Belle, WV

#12 Jan 4, 2011
MAYBE U SHOULD SMOKE SOMETHING IF YOU CAN'T SEE ICE AND HIS CRONIES TRY TO CREATE LAW IN THIS CITY YOU CAN'T FIND A OFFICER WHEN YOU NEED THEM!!
1 post removed
Marmetmustang

AOL

#14 Feb 5, 2011
I haven't seen the Chief around for a long time. I heard he retired. Did he? I went in to take care of some fines, couldn't find neither him nor the Mayor. Only one lady in office, but was on phone. Maybe he hung up his hat.
lincoln co

United States

#15 Feb 7, 2011
Former Chesapeake Police Officer Robbie Anderson is running for sheriff of Lincoln County with Jack Ice as his chief deputy...please put any encouraging thoughts on Topix for Hamlin and Griffithsville

Robbie Anderson for Sheriff 2012

Hamlin WV

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hamlin-wv

Griffithsville WV

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/griffithsvill...
Barbie

Charleston, WV

#16 Feb 26, 2011
Jack Ice like's going to gabe's and stalking girl there. I've seen him driving around in the police car with young girls in there . I'am sure he just just taking them home lol and he can't drive been behind him and he is all over the road. him and Bradshaw need to hang it up they are has beens.
joe don

Charleston, WV

#17 Feb 26, 2011
jack ice and dammon bradshaw are ass holes jack ice is a ass been he thinks he is pretty boy wrong and dammon thinks the same thing chespeake is not safe i was rasied in the low end of town so fair dammon and jack ass ice has done jackshit for this town the drugs are going strong still if you want to know dammon jack ass ice is your down fall you had a good first wife but you are a piece of shit like jack ass ice thank you
joe don

Charleston, WV

#18 Feb 26, 2011
dammon you and jack ass hole need to get out of chespeake both of you dont need to be around women folke you are like shit around here the only time you want to speake is when you want a dam vote and when you leave office take that jack ass ice with you no jack ass ice was told to stay away from the lower end of town or have the hell beat out of him witch dammon was told the same
joe don

Charleston, WV

#19 Feb 26, 2011
and for jack ass ice if he every rear ends ins me because he dam cant drive iam going to clean up the town with your ass dammon and i going to own this dam town you had a good first wife dammon look at pice of shit scott woman you married just like you and jack ass ice dirt on the ground you and jack ass ice need to go
joe don

Charleston, WV

#20 Feb 26, 2011
no dammon all you and that lazy big butt son paul davied are alike you think you own chesapeake you dont you take jack ass ice and you bully people you look at are roads in town marvin crouch was a drunk but he got are roads payed all you are is a dam theif and jack ass ice you should get you all heads out of your ass hole and you ant no paster just like you think you own this town you dont ha ha
1 post removed
joe don

Charleston, WV

#22 Feb 27, 2011
there is the only doctor we had doctor tom this dam town wouldnt hang a reef when he died dammon brashaw let brain mkinght sell drugs on the sight of is office

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking good 3 hr dude 1
quincy business 3 hr love her 18
Cemetery 4 hr Stephen 1
Nick Confere 5 hr CallinUOut 42
Who Should Be Next Coach at Riverside? 6 hr Joe Manchin 18
Mark Alderman 6 hr Ciara 27
Buddy Tessling u gotta stop the lying 6 hr 1eyedsnake 4
Chesapeake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web