wow

Charleston, WV

#1 May 23, 2013
This is by far, the funniest shit I've seen in a LONG time.

https://www.facebook.com/buddy.tessling

Let's talk about the cover photo first...is he the one with his back to the camera?? Is that him with a GUT hanging over the waist of his shorts?? Grade a fighter, right there.

Now, about that profile pic...is that supposed to be attractive? Honestly, it's disgusting, especially when coupled with that beer gut.

Wow.
wow not

United States

#2 May 25, 2013
It takes a big man to talk trash about a guy behind the guise of a fake name....

I don't know you, or him for that matter, but I can already tell you that he is 10 times the man you are....
wow

Belle, WV

#3 May 25, 2013
wow not wrote:
It takes a big man to talk trash about a guy behind the guise of a fake name....
I don't know you, or him for that matter, but I can already tell you that he is 10 times the man you are....
I'll give you that, because I'm a woman.
wow not

Hurricane, WV

#4 May 25, 2013
Well now that's even better.....
Scout

Portage, MI

#5 May 27, 2013
At some point Buddy Tessling went full retard and well as some of you might have heard you never go full retard , "you don't come back from that"
red dodge

New Kensington, PA

#6 May 27, 2013
Its pitiful. He got picked on somuch as a kid thats why hes doing all this shit. Sad thing is he is still a chicken. There is always an excuse why the fight fell through. Even worse he believes his own legend. He is going around telling people hes been invited to Pittsburgh to fight in August.. As if a single person in Pitt has ever heard of him.
sweeny

Sun City, FL

#7 May 28, 2013
The person I've ever heard that he won againist in a fight was a Disabled wounded Iraq and Afghanistan War Vet. I can't remember his name, but thats the Buddys only win. That's sad that he'd even go up againist a guy who sacrificed like that for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
swampy pond of water at riverside high school 1 hr terrell 1
Nobody wants your man or you so stop trippin! 16 hr Mvp 2
what are you gals thinking? 16 hr style? 1
Cheif Firing (Jun '16) 20 hr Warrior 46
Guy in Bus Stop Rand 21 hr terrell 2
OD list...name a junky game!!! Thu Letsplaythegame 4
alert (Aug '14) Thu Hahaha 11

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance