dntworryboutit

United States

#1 Mar 5, 2014
She tries so hard to be a bad a$$.. Haha maybe years ago you could've been but recently using needle has made you peunie AF girl sit tf down!!!!!
Hmm

United States

#2 Mar 6, 2014
She's never been hard, but pretends to be - she has always been that way. Even before the drugs she couldn't have beat anyone down, so I'm sure all the whoring and drugs have taken a toll on her body. Ain't nobody scared of her, other than scared to catch some sht they can't give back... nasty btch
Hmm

United States

#3 Mar 6, 2014
I hear Chad pimps her out, don't know if its true, but I would believe it
1 post removed
Chea

Hyattsville, MD

#5 Mar 12, 2014
A flat, boney ass - she is skinny as fck. I'd admire from afar - you don't want that sht she has that you can't get rid of =X
2 posts removed
Bobbie tucker

Mountain View, CA

#8 Aug 27, 2014
Haha love it
Clay

Charleston, WV

#9 Sep 4, 2014
Bobbie jo is a wonderful girl, evidently you have never just sat down and
had an intelligent conversation with her. She is a very smart person & has a big heart hidden beneath all the drugs.
Dont understand anymore

Salem, VA

#10 Sep 5, 2014
Hahaha I love it when people get on here and talk about these cracked out meth heads...they are a worthless piece of shit who I wouldnt even sweep under my rug...not even considered worth living all they are doing is using up space and air that us clean people use...it disgust me how they used to be good clean people, now they could care less about anything exspecially thierselves or thier families they dont think about them just thier nasty ass selfs...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R-Side Football _ 2017 1 hr cooper 47
Riverside Football 1 hr larry 4
Another marmet cop gone 13 hr DRTRUTH 13
If Cox was let go. Who would be a good police c... (Sep '16) 13 hr kevin 43
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 17 hr The monster 4,243
Most worthless people in Chesapeake? 21 hr Meadows 9
What's the info on Josh Lowe Sep 18 Info 1

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance