First Prev
of 2
Next Last
monica

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Just when you start to care for a man they just push ya away why?
Elmo Blatch

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Honey I doubt if I'd push you away & run.Id love to find a good woman who would love me as much as I love her.
1 post removed
Roy Ray

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Jan 29, 2013
Women do the same thing. A good friend had it happen to him a couple of months ago. He loved this woman and went out of his way to be good to her and after she used him and led him on she left him and got back in with her ex who cheats on her and treats her like scum. A good man don't stand a chance. It's the slime balls who get all the women.
monica

United States

#5 Jan 29, 2013
Just don't get it at all i don't do drugs Work hard am a good person and have a luvn heart....they say that they luv you n when ya start to care they just walk away left you hurt!!
Elmo Blatch

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Maybe he's not the one for you. It sounds like you're hurt but just hang in there. Mr. Right will come along. You seem like a decent person.
Elmo Blatch

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Jan 29, 2013
You don't do drugs and you work hard. Those are very good qualities and you just might be a good catch for the right guy.
monica

United States

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Thank you!
monica

United States

#9 Jan 30, 2013
My time to move on.....!!!!!
Elmo Blatch

Moneta, VA

#10 Jan 30, 2013
That's right. You probably deserve better anyway
monica wrote:
My time to move on.....!!!!!
Elmo Blatch

Moneta, VA

#11 Jan 31, 2013
Maybe we could hook up. Lol
1 post removed
monica

United States

#13 Jan 31, 2013
Im a very nice lookin and a good person.
Elmo Blatch

Moneta, VA

#14 Feb 1, 2013
monica wrote:
Im a very nice lookin and a good person.
how old are u?
monica

United States

#15 Feb 1, 2013
I'm 34!
Elmo Blatch

Moneta, VA

#16 Feb 1, 2013
Wow. I'm 41
monica wrote:
I'm 34!
just me

United States

#17 Mar 8, 2013
monica wrote:
Just when you start to care for a man they just push ya away why?
men r jerks n only want what they want n don't care about the woman.
Scholar

Tarentum, PA

#18 Mar 11, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>men r jerks n only want what they want n don't care about the woman.
Sounds like to me you did a man dirty and he left your ass. Ladies a man would never leave you if you had made it clear to him that you were his and his only. We leave because your doing something we don't like. Sure you think we would want to talk about it but most won't argue there point when you make it clear you don't want them anymore.
no name

United States

#19 Apr 16, 2013
Men are just that way
joe

United States

#20 Apr 18, 2013
U want to no why we run to get rid of u.
nema

Charleston, WV

#21 Apr 18, 2013
men run because they don't know how to keep their thing in their pants and be faithful, most of them are lire's, cheaters or are gay, and most of the good ones are taken
cheetos

Charleston, WV

#22 Jun 14, 2013
I agree with the last post. If there is something a man doesn't like about his partner, either talk about it or leave BEFORE you cheat. Have some respect and pride. Most men lack it or have a warped sense of what makes a man. Running away or cheating is a cowards way. The easy way is the cowards way. My best advice is don't ignor warning signs and NEVER say mean things out of anger. The damage is done and can't be taken back. And have a good understanding of what LOVE really is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
another witcher creek thief in jail (Oct '17) 8 hr Alien 9
missy tate 10 hr effi 8
Bingo 14 hr fred 108
Hastings Drive Meth Users (Sep '17) Fri Bigfoot 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Fri Huhwat 81
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri ScaryClown 4,472
Samantha Lowe-good or bad?!? (Jan '17) Apr 19 Come get it 25

Chesapeake Jobs

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages