Parent

Faber, VA

#1 Nov 13, 2013
On Friday November 8 2013.
The principle MR Wilkensons. Nephew
Taylon brought DIET gum to school then gave it to a bunch of kids and didn't tell them what was in it. The speed in the gum made 3 kids deathly sick and had to be sent home but didn't notify all parents and at least 10 other kids ended up sick. But they did nothing to Taylon for bring speed to school. So if your child
Goes there you might want to check on it.
1 post removed
Wise Guy

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 14, 2013
Crap I missed it!! I played football at DuPont with Mike and he never grabbed my butt!! You all are pathetic!!! Before you get on here trashing Mike you SHOULD call the school like I did this morning and discuss it with him to find out the details of this situation. And yes, I do have a kid who attend EBMS and loves it!! The teachers here are truly concerned about the kids and want to see each of them do well. I know this first hand not because "someone" told me. Get involved in your childs education then you won't have to sit back and hide behind the computer and trash the principle. Good job Mike and thanks for all you do at EBMS!!!
Sally Manor

United States

#4 Nov 17, 2013
Parent wrote:
On Friday November 8 2013.
The principle MR Wilkensons. Nephew
Taylon brought DIET gum to school then gave it to a bunch of kids and didn't tell them what was in it. The speed in the gum made 3 kids deathly sick and had to be sent home but didn't notify all parents and at least 10 other kids ended up sick. But they did nothing to Taylon for bring speed to school. So if your child
Goes there you might want to check on it.
Last time I checked, Mr WilkINson does not have a nephew named Taylon. Please check your facts before starting rumors. I've known mike for over 13 years and know his family (none of them names Taylon.) thank you.
concerned parent

Moneta, VA

#5 Dec 1, 2013
My son was 1 of the children that got sick from that gum. NOTHING WAS DONE ABOUT IT! I'm sure they'll count my son as absent for that day though! It makes me wonder...what will happen next that will be overlooked or swept under the rug?
concerned parent

Moneta, VA

#6 Dec 1, 2013
Oh and BTW the school NEVER contacted me, my son called me in between vomiting! They should've called and AT LEAST explained the situation. Even when I picked up my son NO ONE SAID ANYTHING TO ME, NOT THE SECRETARY, PRINCIPAL OR EVEN THE NURSE! There was a girl waiting on her parents, she spoke to my son and said bye to us. You could tell that poor girl was sick. Both of them were pail in the face and I could tell they definitely felt horrible. This worries me that something like this could happen again and they wont notify us! They need to a be more responsible! Our children are in their care.
Why you lie

Faber, VA

#7 Dec 1, 2013
Sally Manor wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I checked, Mr WilkINson does not have a nephew named Taylon. Please check your facts before starting rumors. I've known mike for over 13 years and know his family (none of them names Taylon.) thank you.
Yes he does and yes it happen. The board was made aware and they were notified by court papers for a law suit. Hope all they kids that were tricked are ok
1 post removed
stupid

Montgomery, WV

#9 Mar 14, 2014
actually taylan is my friend and that is mr wilks son ! the kids who chewed the gum asked for it I should know cause I was one of them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawrenc, cory n keyna 3 hr Neighbor 1
Extacy 6 hr Alien 2
Nearly An Upset By R-side 16 hr Alien 2
Robbie Williams Dirty Deeds Sat Jacob Jarvis 1
east bank problem youth (May '16) Sat Rambo 36
Does anyone remember anything good about the Cr... (Oct '10) Sat Ginny 16
we hate you todd conley (Apr '12) Sat Use facts 31

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance