wondering

United States

#1 Sep 3, 2013
Any one knw?
clueless

Charleston, WV

#2 Sep 3, 2013
maybe u should learn how to spell instead of trying to start drama and pointless threads! Shame to see my taxpaying dollars to be wasted on people who can't even spell!
curious

Charleston, WV

#3 Sep 3, 2013
clueless wrote:
maybe u should learn how to spell instead of trying to start drama and pointless threads! Shame to see my taxpaying dollars to be wasted on people who can't even spell!
What evidence do you have to backup the claim that your "taxpaying dollars" are wasted on this individual?

According to YOUR logic, because they can't spell they MUST be a welfare case?

Well, I'm mad that YOU are a waste of MY tax dollars because you can't compose an intelligible (that means smart) sentence.
He Hate Me

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Sep 4, 2013
Your mom I hear
Well said

United States

#5 Sep 4, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>What evidence do you have to backup the claim that your "taxpaying dollars" are wasted on this individual?

Well, I'm mad that YOU are a waste of MY tax dollars because you can't compose an intelligible (that means smart) sentence.
Glad to see someone has some sense on this sight.
1 post removed
lmao

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Sep 7, 2013
Yea curious cumming from someone who quit ther job ..karma lmfao if u cant take the heat stay out the kitchen ..lmfaoooo
Clueless

Charleston, WV

#8 Sep 9, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence do you have to backup the claim that your "taxpaying dollars" are wasted on this individual?
My logic is based off the fact they started a pointless thread and can't spell worth a shit so I would almost guarantee that they receive food stamps, medical card and a check from the state. Very rarely do u see somebody who can't spell working any job and pay taxes much less a decent job. But here's an intelligible sentence for you F*** YOU! lol ur tax dollars don't support me at all!
marmetresident

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Sep 9, 2013
Cuz u dont work u quit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick Confere (Oct '14) 49 min reallynow 75
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Sundog512 1,542
Betsy Gibson/Brandon Youell 9 hr Wow 5
Shane H Posts (Jul '15) 9 hr Billie 10
eric province (Jul '10) 14 hr lexy mf pettry 16
Riverside Football - 2016 Sat Alien 9
what is one good thing about Marmet (Dec '15) Sat Reality Bites 43

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance