???

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 27, 2013
What do you know about this dude??? We've been talking back and fourth over FB!! I need Moore info someone help me out!!
nameless

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 27, 2013
Good guy who works hard and has his shit together.
yeah

United States

#3 Oct 27, 2013
Great guy very nice hard worker never does wrong
???

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 27, 2013
See I heard different!! Heard he was all strung out and had been for a while that's why he moved out of witcher!! I'm guessing that's not true
HisGirlfreind

United States

#5 Oct 27, 2013
There's nothing bad about him, he's a great guy & a huge sweetheart(:
smfh

United States

#6 Oct 27, 2013
Good guy.
Just the facts

United States

#7 Oct 27, 2013
Great guy !!!!!
xgf

Montgomery, WV

#8 Oct 28, 2013
He's hung! Hit that sh !t
mhmm

Charleston, WV

#9 Oct 28, 2013
Yess he's packing and then some!! We had a thing a few years back such a sweetheart very living caring && has his shit together!!
Well

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Oct 28, 2013
He's taken. Does not surprise me. He's always talking with several girls on F.B. He's been screwing around on this girlfriend he has now. He can be a good guy at times, he can't control this whole being faithful thing. Won"t happen with him and other Tate family members. Damn, some are married and seeing other women . It's a shame. I know of a few girls he's been seeing.
-high

Greensburg, PA

#11 Jan 29, 2014
Who's some of the girls he keeps messing around with while he's with his ol lady
Geesh

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 30, 2014
So a bunch of teenage drama queens have created a shitshow of weightless rumors about this guy's relationships all because some dummy who spells "forth" with a U wants to do a little stalking? Yeah. Ok, just making sure.
James Lowery

Charleston, WV

#13 Feb 2, 2014
He messed around with a lot of women. I don't keep named or ages. He would hit on a 400 pound woman. Stalking and telling the truth is two different things dumb ass Fu@@! Go shoot more heroin Ryan. Lying about you? You say? Lol. Yeah. Dear lord I wish. This guy is a loser baby doll! He will flirt with anybody and will use you. Every ex and friend he's had he talks bad. People like that are not honest. They are mad because they get caught up in being a piece of shit.
CurtIs Himself

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 3, 2014
Ryan Tate gets the thumbs up in my book.
Steven Wilson

Charleston, WV

#15 Feb 3, 2014
Why ? He's a piece of shit who plays women and does drugs? Didn't his last ex give him money like most does? He gets tired and moves onto more girls.
KeepYoHandsOffMY Jock

Charleston, WV

#16 Jun 18, 2014
HisGirlfreind wrote:
There's nothing bad about him, he's a great guy & a huge sweetheart(:

He's a fat gaywad if it's who I'm thinkin.
creeker

Charleston, WV

#17 Jul 18, 2014
Hope he's not like his momma a RAT !!
girly

Lynchburg, VA

#18 Jul 23, 2014
Ryans a good man , idk why u wanna trash people , leave him alone , u must be crazy ex gf or something

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fight in Shrewsbury 5 min Chyna Dawl 1
Facebook 1 hr D Jones 8
R-Side Football _ 2017 1 hr Kristi 9
Guy in Bus Stop Rand 5 hr Haveheart 11
Fire Bug in Belle Fire Pit Mess (Aug '14) 9 hr Fukyou 13
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr Missy 4,198
looser shane hall back in jail 16 hr Adam 13

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance