Have you been harassed by Chief Derrick Cox, Belle PD?

Created by Help Belle on Apr 19, 2011

310 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Countless occasions

Never

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
blah

United States

#1 Apr 20, 2011
No!!! I haven't had a problem with any of the cops in Belle!!
Know The Facts

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 20, 2011
Nor have I.
Problem solved

United States

#3 Apr 21, 2011
Nope.

Since: Mar 11

Charleston, WV

#4 Apr 21, 2011
DArrick Cox. Absolutely not.
2 posts removed
concerned citizen

Charleston, WV

#7 Apr 21, 2011
nope no problems but of course I don't break any laws either.
Who cares

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Apr 21, 2011
Never been in trouble!!! Just my opinion
3 posts removed
Belle

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Apr 23, 2011
Yes many times, and i completely understand when a cop i's doing their Job, if ur speeding then yes u deserve a ticket or if your swerving or being a threat driving on the road , and no insurance or licsens or sticker, but just to be pulled over and over and over just to be harassed , no it's bull shit
Stacey

Smithers, WV

#13 Apr 28, 2011
I like when he just pulls up beside the playground when a bunch of kids are there and harasses the adult that is usually there taking care of all the kids! He does that a bunch. And then, when you go to file criminal charges against people and he will not do it because one of the people you are trying to file charges against is one of his informants! I'm not sure if he does it for drugs, or just to harass other innocent people and put them in jail for crimes they didn't commit! It's really nice!
5 posts removed

“Clueless”

Since: Apr 11

Smithers, WV

#19 May 26, 2011
I can honestly say that I am glad I don't live in city limits. Not because of Cox either. It is because everyone on here is up in everyone's business and they can't wait to start rumors. If Cox has harassed you. There are things you can do to stop it. I mean the technology we have today. Record every encounter you have with him. Until you have actual proof that he does these things...leave it alone. Also if he goes to Quaker and shows his badge to get girls. Oh well! They are willing participants. I personally think he is a great officer. Most of the people that disagree with that...well, must be because they have a problem with abiding by the law...
BelleNeedsChange

Astoria, NY

#20 May 26, 2011
Hot Skittles wrote:
I can honestly say that I am glad I don't live in city limits. Not because of Cox either. It is because everyone on here is up in everyone's business and they can't wait to start rumors. If Cox has harassed you. There are things you can do to stop it. I mean the technology we have today. Record every encounter you have with him. Until you have actual proof that he does these things...leave it alone. Also if he goes to Quaker and shows his badge to get girls. Oh well! They are willing participants. I personally think he is a great officer. Most of the people that disagree with that...well, must be because they have a problem with abiding by the law...
Another Cox defender who does not live in town. Wonder if this one is actually Cox, or from the name, 1 of the women that's in his list.
Once again, someone who knows nothing about what's going on or his past.

“Clueless”

Since: Apr 11

Smithers, WV

#21 May 26, 2011
Oh I live in Belle, but not in city limits. How could I not know what's going on? Everyone talks about the same thing. Makes me think that your either jealous of the man or only one person is posting under different names to make it sound like a lot of people hate him..
BelleNeedsChange

Astoria, NY

#22 May 26, 2011
Hot Skittles wrote:
Oh I live in Belle, but not in city limits. How could I not know what's going on? Everyone talks about the same thing. Makes me think that your either jealous of the man or only one person is posting under different names to make it sound like a lot of people hate him..
Maybe because it's true. Jealousy I'm sure is not an issue for anyone. Sorry to burst your bubble but this is the only name I use.
I like your "I live in Belle" comment, but you don't. Do your research on him then try to defend him. Look in the papers archives. Thanks.

“Clueless”

Since: Apr 11

Smithers, WV

#23 May 26, 2011
What was I thinking? Of course you use only one screen name. I don't know why I would even question that or anything else that you say. Maybe Cox needs to get you for stalking. I mean you did say that you seen him at Quaker and he was using his badge. Plus your checking up on him online. Wow...sounds like you want to be him or be with him. Just saying!!!
Belle Peyton Place Hater

Belle, WV

#24 May 26, 2011
wow r u serious there "HOT SKITTLES" u must b one of the Hoes on the get outta jail free list.... I feel sorry for u for having to get on that level. I abide the law its the officers in belle who abuse it. so go have some more COX!!!!!!
BelleNeedsChange

Astoria, NY

#25 May 26, 2011
Hot Skittles wrote:
What was I thinking? Of course you use only one screen name. I don't know why I would even question that or anything else that you say. Maybe Cox needs to get you for stalking. I mean you did say that you seen him at Quaker and he was using his badge. Plus your checking up on him online. Wow...sounds like you want to be him or be with him. Just saying!!!
You missed the part where we used to be friends too. Read before you try me. I'm not checking up on him. Was talking to mutual friends that we have and they brought it up and were talking about it. Now you're attempting to call me a stalker, since that's what the chief has done with women ever since he was a deputy in NC. You're trying so hard to defend Cox, and yet you never denied you were one of the women on his list. Keep trying, I'm sure if you do some research you would eat your words.

“Clueless”

Since: Apr 11

Smithers, WV

#26 May 26, 2011
I didn't miss anything. I never seen a post that said you were friends. I did however see a post that said Smith said this and that. Last time I checked hear say was something children did in grade school. So there is actually a list? I doubt that too. If you really have that much time on your hands to know who he may or may not give a so called "get out of jail free"....That's really sad.
BelleNeedsChange

United States

#27 May 26, 2011
Hot Skittles wrote:
I didn't miss anything. I never seen a post that said you were friends. I did however see a post that said Smith said this and that. Last time I checked hear say was something children did in grade school. So there is actually a list? I doubt that too. If you really have that much time on your hands to know who he may or may not give a so called "get out of jail free"....That's really sad.
Once again, you're sticking your nose where you don't know the facts. And again you don't deny being one of those females. I think you've made it clear why you began posting in his defense.

“Clueless”

Since: Apr 11

Smithers, WV

#28 May 27, 2011
What are the facts? I want you to tell me something that you have witnessed. Not something that someone has told you. Last time I checked this was a public forum. I have an opinion just like anyone else. It must really bother you to know that Cox has friends. The funny thing is....I'm not his friend. That still doesn't change the fact that I think he is a great officer.
BelleNeedsChange

United States

#29 May 27, 2011
Hot Skittles wrote:
What are the facts? I want you to tell me something that you have witnessed. Not something that someone has told you. Last time I checked this was a public forum. I have an opinion just like anyone else. It must really bother you to know that Cox has friends. The funny thing is....I'm not his friend. That still doesn't change the fact that I think he is a great officer.
I call bs!
If you actually read my other posts and others peoples posts, there are numerous witnessed accounts. Some is even in the paper if you'd just take the time to research a bit.

“Clueless”

Since: Apr 11

Smithers, WV

#30 May 27, 2011
I have read things about him. They were either dropped or dismissed. Oh by the way...I don't really care if you think the things I say is bs or not. I don't understand why you get so upset because people like and defend Cox.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buddy really 1 hr Who cares 78
jason elliott martin (Dec '13) 5 hr Missy 7
Courtney Hager (Dec '13) 7 hr wanted 12
Becky Scott Labelle (Sep '12) 11 hr Beckyisajoke 6
Marmet town name change. (Jun '10) 14 hr guess 39
city workers 22 hr cg 11
We dont want gays in Boone County (Mar '10) Tue BIGGERON 3,850
More from around the web

Chesapeake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]