Give It Up Jean

Charleston, WV

#44 Oct 16, 2012
Jeanknowsitall wrote:
BLAH BLAH BLAH
I guess Jean ran out of comebacks and insults! Now she's resorting to things a kid would say! Blah blah blah? Really? That's all you could come up with? I guess we see who won this round! Smell that? Smells like...victory...
Jeansasmellyc_nt

Lubbock, TX

#45 Oct 16, 2012
She's just mad because she wants to act like she knows everything, when in fact, she doesn't know anything about emergency services, hence the, "blah blah blah".
Jeanknowsitall

Charleston, WV

#46 Oct 16, 2012
No Im not mad. I know enough to do and say as I please. I have scanners and listen to them all the time I dont have to ask the high and mighty whats going on because 9 times out of 10 I know before they do. And as for giving them any accolades for doing their jobs or calling them heroes I wont because as someone said above im an entitled bitch . And as far as smelling anything it must be all the shit being stirred at the weekly meetings because nothing is getting accomplished .
smitty

Prichard, WV

#47 Oct 17, 2012
Drug busts
Justmy2cents

Charleston, WV

#48 Oct 17, 2012
Jeanknkwsitall should change their name to joshknowsitall since its either josh or his girlfriend hiding behind the name. However josh may think he "knows it all" and in fact he may, but he obviously doesnt know everything because he doesnt know enough to pass his paramedic test! How hard could it really be? Take a class, pass a test!!!!!!
Jeansasmellyc_nt

Lubbock, TX

#49 Oct 17, 2012
Jeanknowsitall wrote:
No Im not mad. I know enough to do and say as I please. I have scanners and listen to them all the time I dont have to ask the high and mighty whats going on because 9 times out of 10 I know before they do. And as for giving them any accolades for doing their jobs or calling them heroes I wont because as someone said above im an entitled bitch . And as far as smelling anything it must be all the shit being stirred at the weekly meetings because nothing is getting accomplished .
You don't know anything, you smelly, old bitch. Listening to a scanner doesn't make you the all knowing EMS expert, it makes you a bored ass busy body with nothing better to do with their time than to mind the business of strangers in need. Disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself. You don't deserve to have emergency crews respond to you in your time of need. Put your own fire out, take your own ass to the hospital when that cold heart of yours FINALLY seizes.
huhferbiggin

Ardsley, NY

#50 Oct 17, 2012
Josh Williams is a looooow life scum bag..
Chieflikemsnot

Mount Vernon, OH

#51 Oct 17, 2012
i say we should beat his ass and fork his ole lady!
jeanknowsitall

Charleston, WV

#52 Oct 18, 2012
I am not Josh or his old lady Just goes to show you how the minds of people who stick up for the fire department works. Jump to conclusions Jump to the command Jump anyones bones
Chieflikemsnot

United States

#53 Oct 18, 2012
Yep. Thats the fd alright.....jump to the sound of the pager. Jump in somebodys time of need....however if the opportunity presents itself to jump some bones? Yea. We are all about that too and theres not a damn thing you or anyone else can do about it... You seem a little bitter that you got ran off the fd.....and you may not be josh but if not then you are the other one that thought the fd would have to close its doors if you left and it appears the place is running just fine wihout you. Your extended knowledge of the fire service ..........oh wait, i mean your knowledge of level 1 hasnt been missed
Wow

United States

#54 Oct 18, 2012
I thought this was one of the most distasteful post I had seen on topix when it was started. I cannot believe it has turned into this. Where do you people come from? It is against the law not to give the right of way to an emergency vehicle. Everything else is just B.S. in this thread, be glad there are people out there willing to put up with yours.
r u kidding!!!

Ardsley, NY

#55 Oct 18, 2012
Wow wrote:
I thought this was one of the most distasteful post I had seen on topix when it was started. I cannot believe it has turned into this. Where do you people come from? It is against the law not to give the right of way to an emergency vehicle. Everything else is just B.S. in this thread, be glad there are people out there willing to put up with yours.
I agree 100%
thatonegirl

Charleston, WV

#56 Oct 21, 2012
Yep that's the trash in cedar grove for ya! Stirrin the pot about anything they can to bald anyone look bad. Sad.
deeedadeee

Charleston, WV

#57 Feb 12, 2014
Justmy2cents wrote:
Jeanknkwsitall should change their name to joshknowsitall since its either josh or his girlfriend hiding behind the name. However josh may think he "knows it all" and in fact he may, but he obviously doesnt know everything because he doesnt know enough to pass his paramedic test! How hard could it really be? Take a class, pass a test!!!!!!
Bahahaha ... That made me laugh so hard!!! Scary thought!
cg

Abingdon, VA

#58 Feb 13, 2014
that stupid siren on top of the building does not need to go off from 8pm to 8am it's not like u can see and hear them coming when there going on a call bc they turn the sirens on in the trucks so there's my 2cent
EMS girlfriend

Radford, VA

#59 May 12, 2014
Just so you guys know, those who work on the ambulance are not volunteers, they are certified EMTs and paramedics which makes them paid medical professionals so of course you're going to get a bill for their services provided to you. As for the bitching about the sirens, they only run them when needed. If they weren't running them then someone would be bitching because they weren't getting to calls fast enough. I bet you would want them running them if it was your family member in need of help. Shame on anyone who bashes these guys, I know firsthand that they all sacrifice a lot to take care and protect people.
cg

Charleston, WV

#60 May 12, 2014
that's t any worker or volunteer has a pager so the siren on the building don't need to go off
EMS girlfriend

Charleston, WV

#61 May 13, 2014
The reason the siren on the building goes off is usually because metro 911 sets it off, it doesn't have anything to do with them setting it off themselves.
not

Bladensburg, MD

#62 May 14, 2014
EMS girlfriend is roops girlfriend I'm pretty sure
beenthere

Charleston, WV

#63 May 14, 2014
The siren on the roof only goes off for structure fires and accidents with injuries/ entrapment! Or the monthly test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ginger Oakes n Shaun pritt 8 hr emily 3
Cabin Creek Grill 16 hr James mullins 23
Billie Blake 17 hr Hefner 11
Oct 12th UFO sighting (Oct '14) 17 hr Alien 13
Nilly messer Fri nosy-rosy 5
mayor of belle (Oct '11) Thu Just sayin 35
tonya howell (Sep '13) Thu PamC 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages