Next Last
Robin Campbell

Bladensburg, MD

#363 May 15, 2014
Thanks
gezz

United States

#364 May 15, 2014
Amazing that the traffic has slowed down on the backstreets of belle. Guess we won't see them again till they want a vote. Slither back under the rec center and hide and draw a paycheck.
C'mon Mylissa

Bladensburg, MD

#365 May 15, 2014
happy camper wrote:
Ha Ha Fletch didn't use all those extra votes he said he had. He also said he had the Mayor job in the hat. Well it was not his hat thank GOD you are a lousy self serving person only out to brag,did all those things you listed on the banners help you,lHa Ha again looser,THE TOWN DID NOT WANT YOU,GO BACK TO ALL YOUR BANNER listing and see how you can screw those people up, You are discusting human being,your time will come for pay backs.
Good post Mylissa. I mean happy camper. Wink Wink.
Uncle Buck

Bladensburg, MD

#366 May 15, 2014
This all shows us about Bucks leadership abilities or lack there of that he lets this bickering to go on amongst his citizens without trying to stop it. Especially with one of the towns employees openly and probably several under fake names. In my opinion Buck could honestly care less about the town and it's citizens and only cares about his position and the status, perks, and little bit of power that goes with it. Would a good executive let this go on in his company or try to stop it before it tears his company apart.
Way to go Buck.
Lower Belle area

Charleston, WV

#367 May 15, 2014
After reading a hundred posts, seen where people pulling the race card lmao.
If the south would have won, we would have it made!
Robin Campbell

Bladensburg, MD

#368 May 15, 2014
A racist remark to a 7 year old and then a threat to our family and you feel this is funny Thank God for the Mayor and the Chief for their quick actions. We will see you later!!!!!!
happy camper

Elkview, WV

#369 May 16, 2014
Just wonder what jerk,must be Fletcher who sent the fire code man and the people over food to inspect the Day Care Robin has,He is still on the vwant to be Mayor crusade,give it up looser you are discusting,move we don't need the likes of you in our town,dirty tricks,take them with you. LOOSER,everyone knows how you operate and you had the nerve to say you run a clean campaign,YOU ARE A LIAR big time.
Robin Campbell

Philadelphia, PA

#370 May 16, 2014
Guys please my daycare is always inspected by the fire Marshall and health dept as is all other places. Please do not post anything else election is over and frankly I am tired of this thank you
Robin Campbell

Philadelphia, PA

#371 May 16, 2014
Right now this town needs to come together we have a missing young lady. Robbie and Peggy Johnson needs everyone to help locate Bobbie Jo. They have been an important part of our town for many years.
Clint

Charleston, WV

#372 May 16, 2014
Welcome to Lago!

Paint that town RED!
Tinker Belle

Charleston, WV

#373 May 16, 2014
happy camper wrote:
Just wonder what jerk,must be Fletcher who sent the fire code man and the people over food to inspect the Day Care Robin has,He is still on the vwant to be Mayor crusade,give it up looser you are discusting,move we don't need the likes of you in our town,dirty tricks,take them with you. LOOSER,everyone knows how you operate and you had the nerve to say you run a clean campaign,YOU ARE A LIAR big time.
Barbra Conley owns that day car building and it needs to be condimond All the Conley rentals needs work.
umm

Charleston, WV

#374 May 16, 2014
"condimond"?
gezz

United States

#375 May 16, 2014
a friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mylissa, You are talking about a candidate who couldn't even show his face at the "Meet the Candidates ", let alone make a phone call! This election has cause me to be embarrassed to be from Belle, WV. The nasty talk, threats, and running to the TV station does not show character. We are trying to teach our children better! By the way my neighbor took down her "Fletcher" sign and another reappeared the next day. She didn't even give permission for the first one. Isn't that strange? Hopefully, we can get over all of this and make Belle a place to be proud of!
Evidently you're a inbreed idiot. It was not a meet n greet. This was set up by a private individual who supported Buck Chestnut. No political questions were aloud to be ask. This was a low life set up. So I suggest that all you toothless unneeded stay up witcher, diamond, cabin creek and play your music there . STAY OUT OF BELLE!!
Hey Buck you're respect rating is really dropping.
happy camper

Glen Rogers, WV

#376 May 21, 2014
You have no idea what the word respect means or how to use it,must be a Fletch follower. Sorry election over,HE LOST

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
riverside high basketball games 2 hr Alien 4
Go mart marmet girl 8 hr Smooth Sam 4
Arrow Security is a joke!! Fri GaMeRSk8Er411 1
Women of belle Fri Are u forreal 6
CG Fire Department (Dec '15) Dec 1 Hose Layer 6
Matt Hunt (Nov '11) Dec 1 Pat McGroin 39
Kandi Mead from Witcher Creek/Belle area Nov 30 Sssssss 1

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance