Upcoming Town Election
Double whammy

Charleston, WV

#340 May 14, 2014
"Janet said we'd better be in agreement on topics or Sunday dinners would be heck! Lol."This statement was made by Alice Ray to Angie on Facebook. This is exactly why relatives SHOULD NOT be elected to serve on the same council.
Ahmed

United States

#341 May 14, 2014
Tell us Tnker Belle, are you pissed at Cox because he arrested you or one of your dopehead relatives?
i still support Fletcher

Charleston, WV

#342 May 14, 2014
I see that MS finally posted under her real name. The TOB will continue to die a slow death. Won't go into it on here but Buck committed political suicide during this election. Time will prove this.
2 posts removed
Junior

Bladensburg, MD

#345 May 14, 2014
Mylissa Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Just to let you know I always post under my real name. I have no reason to hide under a fake name. Believe it or not. My friends that know me will tell you I will say what I need to say right to your face. Once again call me up if you have a problem with my family.
Paalease Mylissa. Really. So your saying that you did not have anything to say until it was over. Wow. The only reason you came out now was to gloat and brag on what you've done.
Robin Campbell

Bladensburg, MD

#346 May 14, 2014
You Know ME wrote:
Robin Campbell and Family you all can go F___ yourselves!!!!!!! Better watch your back especially your son in law!
Seriously????
C'mon Mylissa

Bladensburg, MD

#347 May 14, 2014
Mylissa Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Just to let you know I always post under my real name. I have no reason to hide under a fake name. Believe it or not. My friends that know me will tell you I will say what I need to say right to your face. Once again call me up if you have a problem with my family.
Hey Mylissa , if you tell it like it is how about you tell us what you think of David Fletcher.
Teddy Campbell

Charleston, WV

#348 May 14, 2014
You Know ME wrote:
Robin Campbell and Family you all can go F___ yourselves!!!!!!! Better watch your back especially your son in law!
Since you have no spine and won't post your name , I am here to tell you my family and I don't scare easy so man up and come forward
You Know Mes Nightmare

Belle, WV

#349 May 14, 2014
You Know ME wrote:
Robin, Teddy and Chief, I got your backs!!! Again DO NOT LOWER YOURSELVES to deal with this a$$.... WE ALL KNOW who he is.........Which makes HIM the Main Suspect, with history of being a Racist. Copying all his posts in case they're needed during his trial. Sad really, how STUPID, IGNORANT, RACIST A$$HOLES never know when to shut their f***king mouths
Concerned

Charleston, WV

#350 May 14, 2014
Really people - the election is over. Put your feelings to rest. Some very hurtful things have been said and they won't soon be forgotten but let's try to find peace in Belle and pull together
to make our town better. Ideas - bring them forward. Attend and participate in council meetings - learn what is going on in town - after all
it is our town and we can make it better.
The word is co-operate!!!!!!
From my point of view

Leesburg, FL

#351 May 14, 2014
You Know ME wrote:
Whoa! Sounds like a threat to me. Seriously????
Mylissa Smith

Charleston, WV

#352 May 14, 2014
[QUOTE who="C'mon Mylissa"]<quoted text>
Hey Mylissa , if you tell it like it is how about you tell us what you think of David Fletcher.[/QUOTE]

My family has not been posting anything. If you feel we have then prove it, please I would be more than happy to hear the outcome. It must be all your other "friends". And, if Dave wants to know how I feel tell him to give me a call. He never does. As of this moment this is over for the Smith family. Leave my son, my daughter and our family alone. Take your five year old behavior somewhere else. Also, if your so brave post your name. That sure is the cat calling the kettle black. Oh, and ask Dave to give me copies of pictures he has taken of my family, including my underage daughter.
Robin Campbell

Bladensburg, MD

#353 May 14, 2014
Mylissa Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
My family has not been posting anything. If you feel we have then prove it, please I would be more than happy to hear the outcome. It must be all your other "friends". And, if Dave wants to know how I feel tell him to give me a call. He never does. As of this moment this is over for the Smith family. Leave my son, my daughter and our family alone. Take your five year old behavior somewhere else. Also, if your so brave post your name. That sure is the cat calling the kettle black. Oh, and ask Dave to give me copies of pictures he has taken of my family, including my underage daughter.
Mylissa just smile and wave that's what I have done all evening
1 post removed
Billy Bob

Charleston, WV

#355 May 14, 2014
Mylissa Smith wrote:
<quoted text> We continue to say the same thing over and over and over and over......give me a call. I've extended the invitation multiple times, and still no one calls. I've been waiting by the phone patiently. If their not going to call us then pull your big boy pants up and suck it up buttercup.
Don't count Big Dave out. I bet he shows for the local vote count and tries to throw out any vote he can.
Tinker Belle

Charleston, WV

#356 May 15, 2014
Ahmed wrote:
Tell us Tnker Belle, are you pissed at Cox because he arrested you or one of your dopehead relatives?
You no nothing of me, are just slinging out false allegations. I just don't understand why you didn't vote him in for Mayor he runs the town any way. Buck just sets up there and lets him do it just like Conley did. We needed a Mayor that was strong enough to make changes for the better in Belle. Time will show you how Buck is going to run this town down.
a friend

Belle, WV

#357 May 15, 2014
Mylissa Smith wrote:
<quoted text> We continue to say the same thing over and over and over and over......give me a call. I've extended the invitation multiple times, and still no one calls. I've been waiting by the phone patiently. If their not going to call us then pull your big boy pants up and suck it up buttercup.
Hey Mylissa, You are talking about a candidate who couldn't even show his face at the "Meet the Candidates ", let alone make a phone call! This election has cause me to be embarrassed to be from Belle, WV. The nasty talk, threats, and running to the TV station does not show character. We are trying to teach our children better! By the way my neighbor took down her "Fletcher" sign and another reappeared the next day. She didn't even give permission for the first one. Isn't that strange? Hopefully, we can get over all of this and make Belle a place to be proud of!
Jim

Charleston, WV

#358 May 15, 2014
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't count Big Dave out. I bet he shows for the local vote count and tries to throw out any vote he can.
Stange that not one of Dave's people has said that this is not true. We may see a recount and a closer look at the votes casted.
Hehe

Charleston, WV

#359 May 15, 2014
Mylissa Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Wes. Having to live with looney tunes all the time.
happy camper

Winfield, WV

#360 May 15, 2014
Ha Ha Fletch didn't use all those extra votes he said he had. He also said he had the Mayor job in the hat. Well it was not his hat thank GOD you are a lousy self serving person only out to brag,did all those things you listed on the banners help you,lHa Ha again looser,THE TOWN DID NOT WANT YOU,GO BACK TO ALL YOUR BANNER listing and see how you can screw those people up, You are discusting human being,your time will come for pay backs.
Robin Campbell

Bladensburg, MD

#361 May 15, 2014
It's Thursday night come celebrate with us with our music, food and friends!!! Belle Town Hall
the REAL tinkerbell

Belle, WV

#362 May 15, 2014
I would like to know why fletcher was taking pictures of all the people going into the rec center on meet the candidates night. what is he up to? talk about weird. robin you are a good woman and your granddaughter is a living doll. keep your head held high. there are a lot of idiots and cowards In the world unfortunately. just know a lot of people love and care about you here in belle and we got your back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vicki Lyttle 10 hr see you 3
Christian Holstein Wed Christian Tyler H... 40
Robbie McDaniel (Nov '15) Wed Alien 20
east bank problem youth Wed troubled 13
Pator Mike Lewis (Apr '12) Wed spokie 36
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Bad ass visitor 1,342
Belle businesses wake up! Wed Tommy 11

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance