Upcoming Town Election
papparazzi

Charleston, WV

#301 May 12, 2014
I see the paparazzi was there tonight though. Maybe he got a picture of it all happening. He got several pics of me. I feel like I'm famous.
Frank The Tank

Bladensburg, MD

#302 May 12, 2014
I heard Mrs Chestnut showed her arse to Timco because he had a Fletcher sign in his yard. This lady is real mature. I would bet money that the Chestnut campaign is up to these so called negative things happening trying to make Dave look bad. Dave personally hasn't said anything out of line that I know of but the Chestnuts have and have even admitted it to the news.
Dilly Godd

Nitro, WV

#303 May 12, 2014
You can't hold Mr. Fletcher responsible for what that man did. I like President Obama but that doesn't mean you can blame me for the economy.

That man was wrong in what he did and he should be held solely responsible for his actions.
Mrs. Jones

Bladensburg, MD

#304 May 12, 2014
Robin Campbell wrote:
<quoted text>thank you I just hope she understands some people need extra prayers for their actions that is all we can do
Shame on you Robin !!!!!!!
Your the one putting your granddaughter out there in harms way.
Did your granddaughter say anything to provoke a response or was she simply an innocent bystander. Either way shame on you putting this on here like it was some how Mr Fletcher's fault.
1 post removed
Bikeman

Hockessin, DE

#306 May 12, 2014
If your gonna go down, go down swinging. Why in the hell would someone have a kid outside while campaigning on the side of a busy road? Maybe someone should call cps and report this to begin with. After looking at her post on Facebook she is trying to make it look like Fletcher is the one who said it. What a disgrace to use your grand child for some type of gain. Doesn't Mrs Campbell operate a day care in town?
Sees All

Charleston, WV

#307 May 12, 2014
From everything I have heard from the candidates and their supporters is all negative on the Chestnut campaign. Yelling at people for supporting Fletcher, going in the pizza shop telling them she was with the town and council talked and the town would not buy from them for having Fletcher signs up. Even tonight Bucks supporters caused a scene on DuPont Avenue by Town Hall. So far I have heard nothing Negative from the Fletcher campaign. That makes me think if Buck would fail in getting elected what chaos will happen in town until the winner takes office.
Mrs. Jones

Bladensburg, MD

#308 May 12, 2014
Not surprised wrote:
[QUOTE who="Mrs. Jones"]<quoted text>
Shame on you Robin !!!!!!!
Your the one putting your granddaughter out there in harms way.
Did your granddaughter say anything to provoke a response or was she simply an innocent bystander. Either way shame on you putting this on here like it was some how Mr Fletcher's fault.
"

the child is a baby. Really!!!!!!!!!! How dare you even consider blaming a child. If you would read the original post from robin she never accused Dave. You are all assuming.
Why did she put it on this forum then sweety.
Keep that poor child at home next time and don't put her in these situations. I just thought she may have been repeating what she may have heard grandma saying that may have provoked the gentle man. Or did he just say something out of the blue for no reason. It seems like Robin likes using the race card and now the juvenile card for her agenda.
Poe

Charleston, WV

#309 May 12, 2014
Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear...
Mr. Elkins

Bladensburg, MD

#310 May 12, 2014
Appreciative wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about the one that used to be below the plant.
That's the one where the Fire Dept launched the Duck that night and caught the Ammonia barge that broke free from DuPont before it went over the dam and killed the whole Kanawha Valley. That was an extremely brave group of men that night that risked there lives in freezing weather to save hundreds maybe thousands of people. Most of us slept through the whole thing and never knew what almost happened to us all if not for a few brave men.
Thanks Dave Fletcher and the rest of the BFD for your service.
Some of us appreciate you.
I remember that. That was really a close one that night. I remember they caught it right before it went over the dam. I can't imagine how scary that must have been. Very, Very Brave Men.
Robin Campbell

Philadelphia, PA

#311 May 13, 2014
Thank you for using David's name because I never said anything about him in my post and no my granddaughter was not on the side of any busy road! It's funny how people assume things they have no idea about. No we are not worried about the election. The town will still belong to all citizens no matter what the results as was stated at the meet and greet.
Glad it is Tuesday

Charleston, WV

#312 May 13, 2014
What a site, a grown man who wants to be elected as mayor, riding in a trailer, playing music. Didn't Rome burn while Nero played the fiddle?
papparazzi

Charleston, WV

#313 May 13, 2014
So why was old Fletch outside of Town Hall taking everyone's picture as they came out from the meet & greet last night, when he didn't even attend?

And why is he taking pictures of people who are going to the school to vote? Is this another attempt to intimidate people?

Talk about being worried. Is he trying to count votes or what? The paparazzi is out there, so be prepared to have your picture taken!
Sees All

Hockessin, DE

#314 May 13, 2014
papparazzi wrote:
So why was old Fletch outside of Town Hall taking everyone's picture as they came out from the meet & greet last night, when he didn't even attend?

And why is he taking pictures of people who are going to the school to vote? Is this another attempt to intimidate people?

Talk about being worried. Is he trying to count votes or what? The paparazzi is out there, so be prepared to have your picture taken!
Makes some people nervous, doesn't it?
Anyone but Fletcher

United States

#315 May 13, 2014
Dave Fletcher is an infantile, egomaniac, racist tyrant. If he is elected he will manipulate situations, abuse his 'power' and use bullying, harassment and initimidation tactics on anyone that disagrees with him or gets in the way of something that he wants. He is not the kind of mayor that any town needs. He has only one agenda, and that is his own. He was charged recently with harassment of a resident of Belle, and is at this moment harassing a family that he has set his sites on, even as voting is taking place. If he wants rid of the police chief, it is most likely because the police cheif has disagreed with him at some point and would not allow himself to be mainpulated.
willy

Charleston, WV

#316 May 13, 2014
Appreciative wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about the one that used to be below the plant.
That's the one where the Fire Dept launched the Duck that night and caught the Ammonia barge that broke free from DuPont before it went over the dam and killed the whole Kanawha Valley. That was an extremely brave group of men that night that risked there lives in freezing weather to save hundreds maybe thousands of people. Most of us slept through the whole thing and never knew what almost happened to us all if not for a few brave men.
Thanks Dave Fletcher and the rest of the BFD for your service.
Some of us appreciate you.
You may want to rethink this story. Don't think it's true. Only barge that has brken lose was a coal barge.
Mr. Elkins

Bladensburg, MD

#317 May 13, 2014
willy wrote:
<quoted text>You may want to rethink this story. Don't think it's true. Only barge that has brken lose was a coal barge.
When you talk your full of bull. I know exactly what happened and it was indeed an ammonia barge.
1 post removed
Concerned

Charleston, WV

#319 May 13, 2014
Anyone but Fletchet is absolutely right in their ststements
I support Fletcher

Myrtle Beach, SC

#320 May 13, 2014
Anyone but Fletcher wrote:
Dave Fletcher is an infantile, egomaniac, racist tyrant. If he is elected he will manipulate situations, abuse his 'power' and use bullying, harassment and initimidation tactics on anyone that disagrees with him or gets in the way of something that he wants. He is not the kind of mayor that any town needs. He has only one agenda, and that is his own. He was charged recently with harassment of a resident of Belle, and is at this moment harassing a family that he has set his sites on, even as voting is taking place. If he wants rid of the police chief, it is most likely because the police cheif has disagreed with him at some point and would not allow himself to be mainpulated.
You have no idea what you're talking about. He had to go to court because a girl who rented off him didn't pay her rent. Ask 7-11 to see their video then you'll know the conversation was less than 30 seconds. The judge ruled in Dave's favor. If he harrassed her he would've been found guilty. Last minute effort to get people to vote against Dave won't work.
I support Fletcher

Myrtle Beach, SC

#321 May 13, 2014
Concerned wrote:
Anyone but Fletchet is absolutely right in their ststements
Please take your meds
1 post removed
In Town

Charleston, WV

#323 May 13, 2014
All over but the counting. And crying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hastings Drive Meth Users (Sep '17) 8 hr Bigfoot 7
missy tate 9 hr Bigfoot 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) 11 hr Huhwat 82
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 hr ScaryClown 4,473
Bingo 15 hr shootinforthemoon 107
Marmet is a horrible place... Fri Yeeep 2
Samantha Lowe-good or bad?!? (Jan '17) Thu Come get it 25

Chesapeake Jobs

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages