Upcoming Town Election
Nosey Rosey

Charleston, WV

#274 May 10, 2014
Open mouth wrote:
I really wish ppl n Belle would leave Cox alone..I have lived here for about a year now and I can honestly say I feel at home finally..he is the chief of Police and just doing his job keep ur noses clean, obey the law and u have no problems with him..and as far as Buck goes I met him for the 1st time the other evening such a remarkable man I feel he would continue been a wonderful Mayor for the town of Belle...and BTW Fletcher plz keep ur campaign booklets to urself I don't wanna come home from work and c them inside my door..THANKS!!!
I am glad you support your current Mayor. Campaigning is ABOUT sharing info with everyone and allowing them to make a PRIVATE CHOICE, you know that thing called DEMOCRACY????? How could that be accomplished without offering literature to all residents. GEEZE...Is that so hard for you to figure out? You aren't a "victim"...get OVER YOURSELF....We are in AMERICA...
Info Gal

Hinton, WV

#275 May 10, 2014
1 post removed
Belle Boy

Charleston, WV

#277 May 11, 2014
Info Gal wrote:
Www.buckformayor.net
McCoy, that has to be the sadest web page I have every been too. More BS then the cattle farm I grew up on.
Bulldog

Bladensburg, MD

#278 May 11, 2014
I was wondering what Buck and the current administration has done to attract new or support the current businesses in town.
Frank the Tank

Bladensburg, MD

#279 May 11, 2014
Bucks accomplishments seem pretty awesome
Let's see.
He bought some ink for the printer.
Bought a sign.
Bought a stereo.
Bought a blender.
Bought some junk vehicles from the state surplus.
Hired some convicts.
Put in a bathroom for the rand boys.
Is trying to take back the billing that they should have been doing all along.
Doesn't go to church in Belle.
Volunteers for rich white man things like smoke on the water and car shows, none of which are for the citizens in Belle.
Plants trees but forgot to mention that it is for his for profit tree farm.
I'm seriously impressed. Not
Robin Campbell

Bladensburg, MD

#280 May 11, 2014
Frank the Tank wrote:
Let's see.
Bought a sign.
Bought a stereo.
Bought a blender.
Hired some convicts.
Volunteers for rich white man things like smoke on the water and car shows, none of which are for the citizens in Belle.
I am so glad you are showing your ignorance once
Again!!! Shame on you with all this nonsense. Leave race out of this election referring to white man things and Rand boys you have went too far!!! There is no room in our town for people like you!!!!
Junior

Bladensburg, MD

#281 May 11, 2014
Frank the Tank wrote:
Let's see.
Bought a sign.
Bought a stereo.
Bought a blender.
Hired some convicts.
I thought it was pretty lame too.
Fletcher could get that much done in 2 months.
Frank the Tank

Bladensburg, MD

#282 May 11, 2014
Robin Campbell wrote:
<quoted text>I am so glad you are showing your ignorance once
Again!!! Shame on you with all this nonsense. Leave race out of this election referring to white man things and Rand boys you have went too far!!! There is no room in our town for people like you!!!!
I don't live in "Your Town" Robin
I live in Witcher. There's no race thing to it either. Rand boys isn't racist and buck is the one that volunteers at events that rich white men go too like car shows and chili cook offs. Your the one throwing the race thing in it.
Shame on you Robin!!!!!!!!!!
Ignorant

Charleston, WV

#283 May 11, 2014
Frank the Tank wrote:
Let's see.
Bought a sign.
Bought a stereo.
Bought a blender.
Hired some convicts.
Id like to correct the above information.
The Smoke on the Water Chili cook-offs main sponser is Hospicecare. This event provides much needed donations for families who cannot afford end of life equipments, meds, etc. Im not sure where your getting it involves rich people, its everyday people who come and buy beads to try different chilis, everyone pays the same price for so many beads. It is very affordable for any class/income. So, please don't make light of something so important. Your loved one may need the service one day or has used the service before. Its a wonderful organization that helps thousands of families every year. Hospice depends on sponsered events to help others. It is one of the only organizations that I know of that the patient and family needs come first, it is not about the almighty dollar.
Frank the Tank

Bladensburg, MD

#284 May 11, 2014
Ignorant wrote:
<quoted text>Id like to correct the above information.
The Smoke on the Water Chili cook-offs main sponser is Hospicecare. This event provides much needed donations for families who cannot afford end of life equipments, meds, etc. Im not sure where your getting it involves rich people, its everyday people who come and buy beads to try different chilis, everyone pays the same price for so many beads. It is very affordable for any class/income. So, please don't make light of something so important. Your loved one may need the service one day or has used the service before. Its a wonderful organization that helps thousands of families every year. Hospice depends on sponsered events to help others. It is one of the only organizations that I know of that the patient and family needs come first, it is not about the almighty dollar.
That's great sounds like a good charity. But helping your cousin out at a one day FUN SUMMER EVENT with your car buddies doesn't compare to the sacrifices that some people make. Some people volunteer hundreds of hours per year in thankless jobs in there own communities when know one is watching. These are the real leaders.
Nosey Rosey

Charleston, WV

#285 May 12, 2014
Absolutely "Frank"....it's about what accomplishments or goals have been met for the town of BELLE. After all, nothing had been changed from the status Quo for so long...there was no where to go but UP!. Yes some things have changed, but the BUSINESS side of any successful Mayor is increasing revenue to provide more or better services to your citizens. That mess of buildings on the "main drag" has brought Belle to a stand still, business wise. NO ONE can succeed there for long. No parking, sidewalk too close to the road, out of date buildings, infestations of every kind, and slum building, attached or VERY close.; they are an absolute DETERRENT for anyone wanting to get a business started. A Good, proactive Mayor would recognize that, and get a planning committee together to address these important issues that affect the FIRST thing visitors see.....
Tinker Belle

Charleston, WV

#286 May 12, 2014
I think Cox has made too many enemies in the Town of Bell Its good to be friends with the Folks that pay their taxes that also gives him his pay check. You should not harass the working man get out there and bust the druggies in Belle and leave the kids alone. Being a ass might have cost him his job. I hope the new Mayor will back up his words when he is elected and he will be just look at all his supporters, I also hope he does something with the rec center for the kids also he needs to throw this Dog ordinance out. He will make a good Mayor. To Cox I hope this is a lesson learned if you wanna keep your job you got to have more friends than enemies and you made them enemies.
In Town

Charleston, WV

#287 May 12, 2014
Well no matter what, please vote tomorrow. There are approx 850 registered voters in Belle. If the six people posting on here all vote, that leaves 839. Hope there is a good turnout.

May the best ones win. Good Luck.
Eggnooramoose

Bladensburg, MD

#288 May 12, 2014
In Town wrote:
Well no matter what, please vote tomorrow. There are approx 850 registered voters in Belle. If the six people posting on here all vote, that leaves 839. Hope there is a good turnout.

May the best ones win. Good Luck.
Looks like some fuzzy math
850-6=839 huh
jojo

Irving, TX

#289 May 12, 2014
do u think dave fletcher could get boat ramp behind DuPont plant reopened for public use
Eggnooramoose

Bladensburg, MD

#290 May 12, 2014
jojo wrote:
do u think dave fletcher could get boat ramp behind DuPont plant reopened for public use
Where was there a boat ramp behind DuPont?
Appreciative

Bladensburg, MD

#291 May 12, 2014
jojo wrote:
Are you talking about the one that used to be below the plant.
That's the one where the Fire Dept launched the Duck that night and caught the Ammonia barge that broke free from DuPont before it went over the dam and killed the whole Kanawha Valley. That was an extremely brave group of men that night that risked there lives in freezing weather to save hundreds maybe thousands of people. Most of us slept through the whole thing and never knew what almost happened to us all if not for a few brave men.
Thanks Dave Fletcher and the rest of the BFD for your service.
Some of us appreciate you.
In Town

Charleston, WV

#292 May 12, 2014
Eggnooramoose wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like some fuzzy math
850-6=839 huh
At least one person is paying attention.
Robin Campbell

Philadelphia, PA

#293 May 12, 2014
May God watch over the gentleman that called my granddaughter a F.......N......tonight before the meet and greet. We will pray for you and your family.
just me

Belle, WV

#294 May 12, 2014
Robin Campbell wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so glad you are showing your ignorance once
In your behalf Robin, I agree with you. I have little use for that kind of talk and people who pick on innocent little glrls. I will not vote for an individual whose supporters behave in such a manner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Belle Babes (Mar '16) 5 min Homegrown 28
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 min Maverick 808 2,898
Puff and Wesley are the best cops we have had (Jun '11) 9 hr wow 63
Lexie Martin 9 hr Concerned from Gl... 6
Quincy 19 hr Earl Ray 2
I gotta shit bad (Mar '15) Mon sorryasswhiteboy 5
Simmons Creek Mon Maury P 19

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance