Buddy Tessling u did good

Posted in the Chesapeake Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tom

Culloden, WV

#1 Jan 20, 2014
I have to say the boy actually gave it his all and was winning his second fight before he got hurt.I know I've said stuff about him before but after thinking about it at least he had the guts to do it and did pretty well.
surprise surprise

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 20, 2014
Bullspit! He was huffing and puffing like a fool. He knew he was beat and quit. U can believe a lame ass shoulder injury all u want but everybody knos the truth. He's done this time and time again. Yea he had the guts to fight the guy he had a "grudge" match with, like he does every year. Then as soon as he fights sombody worth a shat he has a crazy injury or somthing. In a town full of losers and liars he has seperated himself from the pack.
Land O Lakes

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 20, 2014
No Mas...No Mas...No Mas...No Mas...

The yellow back coward did as Roberto Duran did...

HE QUIT! He literally QUIT!

No Mas...No mas...I told you that stick of butter was a quitter!

Soft as warm butta!

NEXT!
buddy tessling

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Jan 21, 2014
Lol I'm always gonna have haters but no I far far from out of breath and the guy I beat was prob the best in it if u stand toe to toe with jc carwin ur good and the guy I beat did its ok to talk smack about me I have nothing to prove to y'all I got a more important fight coming up I messed my arm up not damaging it for the rough n rowdy.....
Tom

Ridgeview, WV

#5 Jan 21, 2014
U tell em Buddy
Land O Lakes

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 21, 2014
Yo Buddy....No Mas...No Mas...

Talk all you want you stick of butter, but you QUIT!

Winners never quit and quitters never win

No Mas!

Yo Buddy do me a solid and google the name Roberto Duran and just read will you?

The only difference is Roberto actually won a fight or two in his day, but even with that he is still known as a quitter and so are you....

BiOtch! No Mas! ROFLMAO!
Amused

Fort Belvoir, VA

#7 Jan 24, 2014
Buddy: I...I can't continue, its my arm. I think its dislocated.

Fight Doctor: Well, I don't see anything wrong with-

Buddy: I said its dislocated!

Still its sad when head gear and 16 ounce gloves aren't enough. Regardless a glorified pillow fight with out of shape hillbillies isn't mma, so I'll just wait and see how that elusive Ny fight goes before I start eating my own words.
Land O Lakes

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 24, 2014
Things overheard at ringside in Buddy's last fight...(Besides No Mas)

1: Buddy quit because of his hands. The ref kept standing on them

2: Buddy said he was in great shape. Every artery in his body is hard

3: His smanager asked if he wanted to fight for the crown and ol Butter boy said...Great" I think I can take the queen in about three rounds.

4: When Buddy fought he kept his head...He lost his teeth....but he kept his head

5: The back of Buddy's robe said "Kid Candle" One blow and he was out

6: Buddy's trainer told him to stay down till eight. Buddy looked up from the canvas and said...Why" what time is it now?

7: He was known as "Kid Casteau" because he took so many dives.

8: Buddy is the only boxer in history to be knocked out while shadow boxing

9: In buddy's last fight he was so far behind in points that he had to knock out his opponent to just get a draw

"And my personal favorite"

10: On Buddys tombstone will be the words..."You can stop counting. I'm not getting up."
Amused

Fort Belvoir, VA

#9 Feb 7, 2014
I like number 5 personally. Still I may have to eat my words. Buddy seems like he is making at least a mild effort to correct his poser behavior. He seems to be actually hitting the gym now and then. Like I said, I'll respect a guy more who goes out and gets his ass kicked more than one who no shows and talks about it nonstop on FB. There are a dozen reasons why at this point he has no future in this (he isn't working with anyone, thus he isnt learning anything, not to mention he is a middleweight in a heavyweight's body and will be crushed by legit 230 pounders) but this is a step in the right direction. I'd still advise him to look into a real job and keep MMA as a hobby, but whatever.
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#10 Feb 9, 2014
Bull he is a puss! He have up. His ass got lucky. Simple point blank! It had nothing to do with experience. It ha to do wit lack of exercise, and his keg gut! He is a loser like the rest of his worthless non-working welfre spongeing dear beat family. The skank only owns 4 or 5 hand me down outfits. I've seen him out 5 times im the last month. Them five times he has had the same nasty dirty outfit on. Hes never going to amount to anything. He is going to be like the rest of his nasty nasty family. UFC haha! Can't even wing R&R! Give me. Fucking break! He isn't going anywhere anyway, but jail because he don't know how to do anything but have sex with 13 to 14-year-old kids! That's the only people that idioloze him!
buddy tessling

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Feb 20, 2014
Hahahahahaha said before come say it to me dont hide behind this
Anonymous

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Feb 20, 2014
Buddy is a beast gets called out every year and takes care of buisness easy to talk harder to acually say it to him
Amused

Arlington, VA

#13 Feb 26, 2014
Buddy takes 1 step forward then 3 steps back. These Rough N Rowdy events prove nothing except that you can semi-hang with a bunch of unskilled fat rednecks while wearing more protective gear than a S.W.A.T. team.
Amused

Fort Belvoir, VA

#14 Mar 24, 2014
So its the end of March, we still have most of the year ahead of us. Will Buddy take a cage fight at any point in 2014? Place your bets.
1 post removed

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#16 Mar 25, 2014
Amused wrote:
So its the end of March, we still have most of the year ahead of us. Will Buddy take a cage fight at any point in 2014? Place your bets.
Already has one this year. It will take a year to heal. No more cage fights until 2015.
Land O Lakes

Charleston, WV

#17 Mar 25, 2014
My sources just informed me that Buddy cut himself shaving this past weekend and will have to take the summer and part of fall off. May not get into the ring next winter.

I have told you and told you that stick of butter is as yellow as.....well just think of anything yellow and you got it.

<shaking head>
Amused

Arlington, VA

#18 Mar 26, 2014
He didn't have a cage fight, it was a boxing match. And I mean boxing in the loosest sense of the word. Head gear, 16 ounce gloves, and just 3 rounds of 1 minute each. Granted I'll give him some credit for doing that much, it is certainly not MMA.
Land O Lakes

Charleston, WV

#19 Mar 26, 2014
Just listen to me will you? Please? I know the coward pretty damn well and if I say he is a stick of butter then I damned well mean he is a stick of butter. MMA is not now nor will it EVER be in his future simply because his back is yellow and he is a COWARD.

I don't know how to word it any other way. Buddy Tessling is nothing more than a fake ass coward who has a back as yellow as a stick of butter.

NEXT!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#20 Mar 27, 2014
Actually butter is not yellow, margarine is from all of that vegetable oil fat. As greasy as that shit is, no one should be able to get a hold on him, much less pin him down..
Land O Lakes

Charleston, WV

#21 Mar 27, 2014
Well Paul please allow me to rephrase

Buddy Tessling is as soft as a stick of butter that has been in the microwave for 2 minutes and his back is as yellow as a jar of mustard. And as far as courage goes...well he has less than the lion on the wizard of oz.

And as far as getting a hold of and pinning him down how in the hell can that take place when the coward won't even get inside the ring? I mean come on.

<shaking head>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Easy 4,397
Samantha Lowe-good or bad?!? (Jan '17) 7 hr Bums 24
What's the info on Josh Lowe 7 hr Katherine 7
Robbie McDaniel (Nov '15) 13 hr Alien 35
Nancy Avenue in Chesapeake (Mar '15) Thu Big guy 13
Bingo Jan 17 from the area of CC 16
Goins (Dec '11) Dec '17 Root 10

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance