He raped a little boy.
catie 1973

United States

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Tru
sandman

United States

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Yes googled it hes sick person keeping a secret like that ...he lives right by kids
hmm

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 1, 2013
I worked with him and he didn't let the company know he was a registered sex offender. When the found out they called the police and fired him!
sandman

Grand Rapids, MI

#6 Jan 4, 2013
He workin taco bell now an charleston movie theater smh
sweet

United States

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Omg hes scandalous
truth

Berkeley Springs, WV

#8 Jan 10, 2013
yeah he is trash and a pill head
mmmmmm

Pickerington, OH

#9 Jan 13, 2013
Inbred
Sad

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 30, 2014
I had no idea he was that bad!
lovelykisses

Charleston, WV

#11 Jun 14, 2014
Y'all are fast to judge a person but yet your the fake ass bitches hiding your names talking abt a person you dont fuckin know for one he's not a pill head and for two he was young and had no one was there for him the cops just wanted to blame someone not caring abt there future (and what you people may not realize is that if and man or woman was to pull over on the side of a road and pee they would as well have to register as a sex offender)
Jamie

Charleston, WV

#12 Jun 16, 2014
OK I know for a fact he did it. Cause the lil boy he raped is my cousin so get your facts str8
jim

United States

#13 Oct 28, 2014
Hes a baby rapiest who like taking avantage of kids sick_0 keep your kids away from him
Doug Thomas

Charleston, WV

#14 Apr 20, 2015
For all you bitch ass mother fucked who don't have the balls to say shit to my face clean up your back yards Before trying to judge me on mine. I am a registered sexual offender yes. I'm sure the word knows. But my shit happened when I was a kid. The state of WV scared me into taking a plea bargin I shouldn't have took. Charged me as an adult. I didn't rap nobody. I am now almost 30 years old. I don't have time to waste on your childish back stabbing asses. If anyone on here has the balls come say something to my face. I'm sure you know how to reach me. I fear nobody. Frankly to be honest I have a death wish and have nothing to Lose. I'll be around till God sees fit to take me.
1 post removed
Frog

Elkview, WV

#16 Nov 27, 2015
Doug Thomas wrote:
For all you bitch ass mother fucked who don't have the balls to say shit to my face clean up your back yards Before trying to judge me on mine. I am a registered sexual offender yes. I'm sure the word knows. But my shit happened when I was a kid. The state of WV scared me into taking a plea bargin I shouldn't have took. Charged me as an adult. I didn't rap nobody. I am now almost 30 years old. I don't have time to waste on your childish back stabbing asses. If anyone on here has the balls come say something to my face. I'm sure you know how to reach me. I fear nobody. Frankly to be honest I have a death wish and have nothing to Lose. I'll be around till God sees fit to take me.
Hey don't talk crap cause your nothing your a punk I know you I respect the rest of your family and that death wish bs who cares you are nothing and will always be nothing everyone who knows you knows you rap that kid you and another boy the other boy died n yes when people go to jail and get out they did there time but when you hurt a child you never paid nothing your a sick pos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 22 hr Alex Kissinger 3,992
help wanted 23 hr joey365 1
What baby daddy you gonna have next? Thu Know her 3
Jennifer parcell Keith??????? Thu Somewhere nowhere 11
Why do the blacks run wild until the men in whi... Thu Easy 3
Samantha Pomeroy ... (Jan '16) Wed Shocked 7
Frosty Stapleton...Jail site again (May '16) Feb 22 Yo Y 5

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance