Just wondering

Belle, WV

#1 Feb 23, 2013
Is the Express still serving food? Someone said the Health Inspector was there and there were some problems. Just wondering.
Katelyn

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 14, 2013
Yes it is serving food no problems there
Been there

United States

#3 Mar 26, 2013
It's completely nasty and overpriced, I was very disappointed in the food!
tammy

Charleston, WV

#4 Apr 23, 2013
Been there wrote:
It's completely nasty and overpriced, I was very disappointed in the food!
Your right. Buys his items at Sam's club and triples the prioce
ltbare

Charleston, WV

#5 Apr 23, 2013
The food is nasty, over priced. Watch for hair in your food, & bugs in the mayo or ants climbing on your plate. Chili is made off site, who knows what that kitchen looks like.
ltbare

Charleston, WV

#6 Apr 23, 2013
OMG just heard Yvette was fired today. Sad she was one of the nicest girls she cooked an amazing burger. best & cleanest girls there. Loved her mac salad & other ideas. Thought he said he wanted to make money, Not a SMART business man
none of the other girls wear gloves even when I ask them to. The young girl refused
ltbare

Charleston, WV

#7 Apr 23, 2013
Just wondering wrote:
Is the Express still serving food? Someone said the Health Inspector was there and there were some problems. Just wondering.
He is trying to scam the health dept. I will never eat there again. He should just close it down. It will never be Stan's
tammy

Charleston, WV

#8 Apr 23, 2013
tammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right. Buys his items at Sam's club and triples the prioce
what was disgusting about the food
Well actually

Charleston, WV

#9 Apr 24, 2013
There's nothing disgusting about the food - but it is overpriced!
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#10 Apr 24, 2013
ordered chicken wings once, got home and they were under cooked, wont go back
CAT

Charleston, WV

#11 Apr 30, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
ordered chicken wings once, got home and they were under cooked, wont go back
Or they Philly cheese steaks. It the young girls said it smelled bad and I throw up for 2 days with food poisin. Hope the health department goes back in.
Drama

Cabin Creek, WV

#12 Apr 30, 2013
where is this?
opinion

Charleston, WV

#13 May 1, 2013
Here's a thought, if you don't like the food,the employees, prices or the owner, DON"T go there.Sounds like a good idea to me.
susan

Vandergrift, PA

#14 May 4, 2013
ltbare wrote:
OMG just heard Yvette was fired today. Sad she was one of the nicest girls she cooked an amazing burger. best & cleanest girls there. Loved her mac salad & other ideas. Thought he said he wanted to make money, Not a SMART business man
none of the other girls wear gloves even when I ask them to. The young girl refused
yvette was one of tge rudest women u would ever meet but I assume some think different of others. She was rude at go mart amd once I found out she worked at the express I stopped going there but now I see this I am thrilled to be a returning customer to the express :). and before she started working there the health department thing was posted on the door and the only problem not correxted was somethibf to do with their ice machine. Not aure what that has to do with their kitchen being nasty but that's just my opinion.
WATCHDOG

Charleston, WV

#15 May 8, 2013
MY FAMILY SHOPS THERE ALMOST DAILY AND WE HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED THE FACT THAT THE STORE HAS SUCH FRIENDLY EMPLOYEES AND THE FACT THAT THE STORE IS SO CLEAN, UNLIKE BEFORE WHEN IF SMELLED LIKE A DIRTY ASHTRAY. PERHAPS YOU NEED TO LOOK BACK AT THE GOLDEN RULES OF LIFE. "IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT OTHERS THAN MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T SAY ANYTHING" AND LET'S NOT FORGET "TREAT OTHERS LIKE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED" THE KITCHEN HAS GOOD FOOD AND THE GIRLS ALWAYS WEAR GLOVES. ANYONE THAT WALKS IN CAN OBSERVE THAT FOR THEMSELVES, AND AS FAR AS THE OWNER GOES, HE IS ALWAYS POLITE AND FRIENDLY AND MAKES EVERYONE FEEL WELCOME.
Local Yocal

Miami, WV

#16 May 8, 2013
well the hotdogs i had from there wasnt great at all the chilli looked like dog food the onions were rank but other than that is was great just sayin ....
Nasty

United States

#17 May 11, 2013
We got nasty food there too an I don't have anything bad to say about the employees but the food was gross
Jess

Charleston, WV

#18 Jun 3, 2013
WHERE IS IT CG? EXXON?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billie Sue 9 min Really 3
Dupont Middle School 14 min Know it all 34
Cabin creek bar? 2 hr same life stylein... 34
Do you know Mark Laferty 4 hr looking 1
Buddy Tessling 5 hr Have a seat 58
Riverside High School (Sep '11) 14 hr concerned father 37
autumn jarrell 16 hr wow 5
Chesapeake Dating
Find my Match

Chesapeake People Search