You are proof

United States

#21 May 7, 2012
ignorance lives and thrives in America,,,bank up the hollah you
go
hillbilli

Pikeville, KY

#22 May 28, 2012
does anybody know the name of the guy who works at Express Market? he is soooooooo cute?
that one girl

United States

#23 May 28, 2012
His name is Muhammad. And he's single!
wrong

Charleston, WV

#24 Jun 7, 2012
His name is definitely not Muhammed. Why don't you talk to him, find out his real name and get to know him??
who cares

Charleston, WV

#25 Jun 12, 2012
who cares what he is, America has a different kinds of culture and as we can see in this post we have red neck uneducated people and we are not saying lets take you somewhere where people won't have to deal with you.
EBchick

Charleston, WV

#26 Jun 13, 2012
who cares wrote:
who cares what he is, America has a different kinds of culture and as we can see in this post we have red neck uneducated people and we are not saying lets take you somewhere where people won't have to deal with you.
Exactly! That guy who works up there is really nice and just trying to make a living like the rest of us why do people have to be so stupid.
Whatever

Sylmar, CA

#27 Apr 27, 2013
The guy that runs that place is a creeper, Stan is a great guy, give this store time the food will run off there business, now the dollars store sells cigarettes no one will pay $12 for toilet paper now at the Express.
Nonya

Pittsburgh, PA

#28 May 2, 2013
Whatever wrote:
The guy that runs that place is a creeper, Stan is a great guy, give this store time the food will run off there business, now the dollars store sells cigarettes no one will pay $12 for toilet paper now at the Express.
the toilet paper is under $2 wth did u pay $12 for toilet paper. you shouldve just asked for a roll I'm sure the new express owner wouldve handed u one out of the goodness of his heart.
wondering

Alexandria, VA

#29 May 2, 2013
Could anyone tell me if they sell pizza breads and are they as good as they use to be. When I was a teen I use to live off of the pizza breads from there and would love to get them again
just wondering

Belle, WV

#30 May 2, 2013
I don't know if they have pizza breads but they have pizzas. I have heard from several people that they aren't that good. The food isn't nearly as good as is was years ago. They aren't cooking anything. The food is just being heated up.
Need more grocerey items

Charleston, WV

#31 May 2, 2013
needs more stock..nice guy,,,food gross
Whatever

Floral Park, NY

#32 May 2, 2013
That was an exaggeration dude!!.....and I doubt that unless your a chick he don't even speak to ya
Don't waste your time on the food either it's nasty
tanning bed

Charleston, WV

#33 May 3, 2013
now he has a tanning bed...might be a good idea
Priya Malhotra

Dubai, UAE

#34 Oct 26, 2013
Are they having any kids? And what about that wife? Is she still coming to shop and talking crap to people or no?
EB citizen

United States

#35 Oct 26, 2013
That's not his wife. Margret is his girlfriend. She has 2 kids and he is wonderful to them.
zeena

Dubai, UAE

#36 Mar 24, 2014
Heard he married an indian couple of months ago. His wife has filed for annulment on grounds of fraud
WELL

Ripley, WV

#37 Mar 24, 2014
I knew all of the people that has owned it. Know the guy now. The food is great. Don't go there if you hate it. It's simple you dumb ass son of a bitches look stupid when you keep talking bad and you do the same things and keep blaming everyone else because it's so bad. You look like a total fool complaining.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#38 Jan 27, 2015
Previous owners were upstanding and regardless of mistakes, we all have them, it is Gods judgement. Not sure about the new owner that actually works but i heard Eric gardner was partial owner. So how do you all feel about that???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rate the women of 7-11 in belle (Feb '14) 2 hr Jerry 105
any puss in cg i got cash 6 hr Johnny 2
Belle Bulldogs 2014 (Jul '14) 6 hr CRWwwww 16
Uptons Gas Station 7 hr you are dumb 11
Angie Marr 7 hr smh 1
What all do you know about Rick Lowe from Chesa... May 18 Wondering 1
wiener dog May 18 donna 1
More from around the web

Chesapeake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE