First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mskamish

Charleston, WV

#21 Jun 10, 2013
Cows wrote:
Look at all of you cows, whining over a food joint to open. Eat a home cooked meal for Christ's sake!
You may not understand that some people are invested in their community; a business that brings in tax revenue, new people, and new experiences..If successful, you have other enterprises that may follow. Walmart never opens alone...OTHER businesses locate themselves SPECIFICALLY nearby just for the exposure.......Is a pizza joint,a Walmart? Absolutely not....But, ANY business is better than an empty store front that offers NOTHING other than being an eyesore...Sounds like you are of a generation that is limited to thinking inside the box....a very small box to boot....Whining....No, Excitement over a new opportunity for the empty store fronts of Belle. Yes....
Rob J

Saint Albans, WV

#22 Jun 12, 2013
I could sure go for a Mario's Pizza from the Belle location today. Too hot to turn on the oven here at home.
Crybabies

Belle, WV

#23 Jun 12, 2013
Put her in a frying pan and eat her!
tony the tiger

Huntington, WV

#24 Jun 12, 2013
I stopped in and gave them an application, said would be calling to interview first of next week. Wanting to open in 2 weeks.
pizza pizza

Charleston, WV

#25 Jul 1, 2013
Man just had me some pizza from Mario's. all I can say is delicious. Glad they are open in Belle now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buddy 1 min Get that belt 7
Create your own Forum 6 hr tja 745
kayla ford 22 hr dl 5
Chris Coon and Staci Gore are scum. Fri let me guess 3
Attention Linda Gibson Aug 28 Brittany 1
Tudors biscuts Aug 27 Oshel 2
camo shorts and bubba kush Aug 27 ham 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages