Next Last
sunshine

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jul 22, 2009
how is the service and the food??
mmm mmm good

Buckhannon, WV

#2 Aug 18, 2009
hope campbell's doesn't sue me for that! service was good when I went to..been a while since I've been there.
badmofoho

United States

#3 Aug 9, 2010
Nedas pizza express should be called pizza shack that's what all me and my friends call it, for those of you who think this is still the old pizza express you're wrong it is not neda is banging on some pizza makin
Don Oliver

Amarillo, TX

#4 Feb 4, 2011
Miss the "old" pizza express! Nedas joint is shut down now... No more pizza express of any kind...
Finicky Ferlin

Huntington, WV

#5 Apr 18, 2013
There is a rumor that Mario's is supposedly putting in a pizza joint in the same building.
Belle

Charleston, WV

#6 Apr 18, 2013
Finicky Ferlin wrote:
There is a rumor that Mario's is supposedly putting in a pizza joint in the same building.
No rumor.. They have signs saying "Mario's coming soon"
Neighbor

Cabin Creek, WV

#7 Apr 18, 2013
The signs have been up for months but the Legal notice/Work order posted on the building has since expired. I am thinking it didn't come together. Anyone know whats up?
Belle

Charleston, WV

#8 Apr 18, 2013
They have been remodeling inside for a very long time, didn't realize it expired. They have put a lot of money into it, it looks like... I'm ready to try the pizza :)
Gloomie Doomsman

Summersville, WV

#9 Apr 20, 2013
It's never going to open, I just know it.
It's a torture game I tell you. They want us to believe it will open and the great and wonderful citizens of Belle will be able to enjoy a most delicious pizza pie as do the fine people of Charleston. The pain, the pain! How long must we endure this pain of the hunger of pizza! PIZZA! PIZZA!
Bob

Daniels, WV

#10 Apr 22, 2013
Mario's will be there all of the work is done but waiting on a custom built part that goes in the oven to control the tempature
Grizlee Adums

Charleston, WV

#11 Apr 24, 2013
Anticipation.....waiting...... waiting......
Grizlee Adums

Charleston, WV

#12 Apr 28, 2013
I STILL DON'T GOTS ME NO MARIO'S PIZZA IN BELLE. Guess I'll keep waiting.
Fenwick Hudson

Prosperity, WV

#13 May 2, 2013
The place has already covered over with dust, it has long been forgotten by Mario and Luigi! No pizza in Belle this year!
Neighbor

Charleston, WV

#14 Jun 3, 2013
I saw work men leaving the building the other evening. Maybe this is still possible to open? Anyone know anything?
Cows

Belle, WV

#15 Jun 4, 2013
Look at all of you cows, whining over a food joint to open. Eat a home cooked meal for Christ's sake!
i like pizza

Charleston, WV

#16 Jun 4, 2013
I went in and talked to the people that are putting the pizza shop in. They have had problems finding a circuit board for the oven. They have it and was putting the vent pipe in while I was there. Just a few minor things and they are going to hire people and be open. I can smell the pizza now. By the way I have had the pizza and subs they make at the charleston shop, delicious.
Cows

Belle, WV

#17 Jun 6, 2013
MOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOO!
In Town

Summersville, WV

#18 Jun 7, 2013
It's a CIA front.
Killigan McGilligan

Mount Lookout, WV

#19 Jun 9, 2013
In Town wrote:
It's a CIA front.
Culinary Italian Association?
Crybabies

Belle, WV

#20 Jun 10, 2013
Go eat your mother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I figured out Buddy Tessling! 18 min Marshall 3
meth heads everywhere 1 hr shocked 10
Sum landlords in Belle 1 hr SayWhatWV 6
Riverside Football 6 hr GW Proud 6
autumn jarrell 15 hr Hahaha 4
Nick Confere 21 hr Ben There 20
she says she loves him 23 hr JackAbeast 8
Chesapeake Dating
Find my Match

Chesapeake Jobs