First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lisa Green

Alexandria, VA

#53 May 2, 2013
ask him wrote:
To my understand a investigation was done and no proof of embezzlement was found. Supposedly the previous president has the papers to prove this was only accusations and clears that "one" person you was referring to
Yes, It's me...I have no need to hide my name. It is what it is. Yes, I have received two calls regarding wrong doings. I'm not gonna lie about it. I have no reason. I'm so sick of all the bashing. The truth is the truth and it's gonna stand when this world is on fire.if you have problems with me or my honesty, you are always encouraged to come to me in private...and we will work it out amongst ourselves:) yes I talked to many parents and every word I said is the gospel truth..but bashers, thrashers and backward idiots don't choose to see the truth are destined to be idiots. I don't have a problem with the truth..because I know the facts.. And apparently "someone else" does too. I don't want to work my rear end off for something only to have it pis#ed away from an insider. Right is right and wrong is wrong..no matter who you are. Hasn't your Momma told you? Don't pick scabs if ya don't want em to bleed?
just sayn

Charleston, WV

#54 May 24, 2013
If you dont like belle you can always go to campbells creek!
1 post removed
I know that

United States

#56 Jul 7, 2013
I've coached, and the only way for this to work is for parents to drop the kids off and LEAVE
Belle2013

Apollo, PA

#57 Jul 7, 2013
I know that wrote:
I've coached, and the only way for this to work is for parents to drop the kids off and LEAVE
yes closed prac...�&#57288 ;
locked&loaded

Alexandria, VA

#58 Jul 8, 2013
No chance of ever having closed practices until you start doing background checks on your coaches or anyone else that would be supervising the kids. I've been involved for many years & have seen a lot of good and bad.
belle13

Apollo, PA

#59 Jul 8, 2013
[QUOTE who="locked&loaded "]No chance of ever having closed practices until you start doing background checks on your coaches or anyone else that would be supervising the kids. I've been involved for many years & have seen a lot of good and bad.[/QUOTE]we have great n new coaches this year its going to be a great year

Since: May 13

Winifrede, WV

#60 Jul 15, 2013
All of the kids in the area will be welcomed with open arms at Campbell's Creek. No drama, just teaching the kids and winning!
really?

Cherryville, NC

#61 Jul 15, 2013
CreekRulz wrote:
All of the kids in the area will be welcomed with open arms at Campbell's Creek. No drama, just teaching the kids and winning!
Isn't there a jurisdiction that has to be followed?

Winifrede, WV

#62 Jul 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="really? "]<quoted text>Isn't there a jurisdiction that has to be followed?[/QUOTE]
No, not really. Two different leagues. As far as I'm aware all schools in the area are fair game. Therefore, anyone in the Belle area would be welcome at Campbell's Creek.
really?

Cherryville, NC

#63 Jul 15, 2013
CreekRulz wrote:
[QUOTE who="really? "]<quoted text>Isn't there a jurisdiction that has to be followed?"

No, not really. Two different leagues. As far as I'm aware all schools in the area are fair game. Therefore, anyone in the Belle area would be welcome at Campbell's Creek.
Someone mentioned a lawsuit that said it was still requiring waivers.
I cheered for belle and wanted my son to play ball there but he will attend Mary ingles and I was told he had to go to Campbells creek, so this means he can play at belle still.

Winifrede, WV

#64 Jul 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="really? "]<quoted text>Someone mentioned a lawsuit that said it was still requiring waivers.
I cheered for belle and wanted my son to play ball there but he will attend Mary ingles and I was told he had to go to Campbells creek, so this means he can play at belle still.[/QUOTE]
Sure, if that's what you want to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town Worker Arrested again! 2 hr town worker 7
Town of Belle moving forward on Annexation plan 4 hr Pete rose 6
WARNING to THIEVES !!! 6 hr mynameisbuckandim... 32
Now Hiring for Taco Bell 6 hr mynameisbuckandim... 16
W.Cochran? Sat CAxbarbiex 5
Who Should Be Next Coach at Riverside? Sat Panther 33
Deannia Blankenship Spelock Sat MKK 16
Chesapeake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web