LMAO

Springfield, NJ

#33 Nov 4, 2012
Mattisawesome wrote:
Matt is the only coach that can lead his team to a win. He is a good man that loves your kids and enjoys coaching them. Like all of us he is human and has made mistakes but so have you and I so grow up and get off his back. Thank you. Friend of Matt.
No one said anything about Matt coaching you idiot. And I'm sure you are veerrrrry close to him...lol

I will give Matt credit where credit is due, I mean he did take the time to coach the football team and totally neglect his kids, but to say he is the only one, I highly doubt that. There could have been a really good coach there this year but he was wise enough to go to another league because everything mentioned is these comments. I watched several of the practices and games this year and to be honest wasn't really impressed with Matt.

I highly doubt my children will play in this league again, simply because of all this drama and the comments such as this one. Last time I checked Matt wasn't a one man show, I seen several coaches out there with those kids, several very patient coaches who didn't act like a complete fool during games...hahahahaha good luck next year, you people are definitely going to need it.. Along with therapy.

Since: Nov 12

Columbus, GA

#34 Nov 4, 2012
When you people make this league about the children and stop with the drama you will find a great bunch of kids that will give their heart and soul to the game. If you got a bunch of hoes in the parking lot. Charge them rent. Damn, don't slap the hand that can feed you. By the way, I am a HUGE Fan of Paul Short! Got to love a man that volunteers time to the kids with out expectations from their childish parents
mikey short

Ardsley, NY

#35 Nov 4, 2012
debbiehut wrote:
When you people make this league about the children and stop with the drama you will find a great bunch of kids that will give their heart and soul to the game. If you got a bunch of hoes in the parking lot. Charge them rent. Damn, don't slap the hand that can feed you. By the way, I am a HUGE Fan of Paul Short! Got to love a man that volunteers timeto the kids with out expectations from their childish parents
Sounds like a pedipihile to me.

Charleston, WV

#36 Nov 4, 2012
mikey short wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a pedipihile to me.
Mikey Short your just nuts.
Dumbass

Charleston, WV

#37 Nov 4, 2012
Debbiehunt sounds like a dumb ass!

Charleston, WV

#38 Nov 4, 2012
Dumbass wrote:
I think you would fit in that category too, cause if u look its not Debbiehunt...you moron

Columbus, GA

#39 Nov 5, 2012
Dumbass wrote:
Who is debbiehunt? You may have me confused with your left hand.....

Columbus, GA

#40 Nov 5, 2012
My nephew plays football and loves it... You people need to put your petty differences aside and do what is best for the kids. What happened to it takes a village to raise a child.
WHAT

Morgantown, WV

#41 Nov 11, 2012
debbiehut wrote:
My nephew plays football and loves it... You people need to put your petty differences aside and do what is best for the kids. What happened to it takes a village to raise a child.
When the growen ups ,grow up and and make it about the kids, then you will have a league. This just doesn't happen in Belle. It happens in all the leagues in the Kanawha Valley. I am glad my kids are growen up now, because they would wait til Middle school to play in this day and time. The growen ups act more like kids then the kids do. quit trying to relive your child hood though your kids. Let those kids have fun. They can't if the parents are fighting.
KARMA LOVER

Charleston, WV

#42 Apr 14, 2013
I sat and watched all this mess go on all year long. Now the right ppl have taken notice and the truth will finally come out. We will all see who was "in it for the kids" and who was skimming off the top LMAO
shewsberry queen

Chesapeake, OH

#43 Apr 14, 2013
KARMA LOVER wrote:
I sat and watched all this mess go on all year long. Now the right ppl have taken notice and the truth will finally come out. We will all see who was "in it for the kids" and who was skimming off the top LMAO
If it happens a few people will go down, but this is a new year, new board, and I'm ready for football!!!
Belle

Pittsburgh, PA

#44 Apr 14, 2013
shewsberry queen wrote:
<quoted text>If it happens a few people will go down, but this is a new year, new board, and I'm ready for football!!!
Very well said
I sit back and observe

Saint Albans, WV

#45 Apr 23, 2013
It is a new year, sadly the mess that was created last year by one individual will bring down the whole league. It is very sad that Belle kids will have to go outside their community just to enjoy the sport they love.

*** And did you know that embezzlement carries a PRISON sentence??? Just saying!
bobby joe smith barker

United States

#46 Apr 23, 2013
I sit back and observe wrote:
It is a new year, sadly the mess that was created last year by one individual will bring down the whole league. It is very sad that Belle kids will have to go outside their community just to enjoy the sport they love.

*** And did you know that embezzlement carries a PRISON sentence??? Just saying!
It's wasn't one person it was the whole board and I'm sure Lisa had something in on it too
curious cat

Saint Albans, WV

#47 Apr 23, 2013
Throwing out one persons name? Are you trying to distract ppl to look at this person while the culprit shoves evidence under the rug? Sounds like it
hmmm

Charleston, WV

#48 Apr 23, 2013
Funny that Lisas name was brought up... She was the one going and talking about one of the board members to some of the parents and if they were true like she said that they were. Then why is this person still free and has never been arrested??? I know why!!! Because it's a bunch of crap!! I as a parent listened and waited to truely see if these accusations were true or not. Well there is no way in hell that if they were trus that this person wouldnt have been arrested by now! Deny it all you want Lisa! I wasnt the only parent you "talked" to!
ask him

Charleston, WV

#49 Apr 23, 2013
To my understand a investigation was done and no proof of embezzlement was found. Supposedly the previous president has the papers to prove this was only accusations and clears that "one" person you was referring to
curious cat

Charleston, WV

#50 May 1, 2013
To my unsderstanding an ivestigation is STILL underway since the police are still actively callin and asking questions. They wouldnt do that on a closed case!
wow

Charleston, WV

#51 May 1, 2013
Damn, this thread went from baseball sign ups to bashing each other really fast!!

I can only hope my kid isn't into sports so I don't have to deal with a bunch of drama queens like this thread is full of!!

You should ALL be ashamed!

God forbid you leave your drama at home & just let the kids play!! Damn!!
wow

Charleston, WV

#52 May 1, 2013
*football, baseball, I'm sure you bring the drama no matter the field!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Dennis 4,145
Buddy did it again 3 hr Freud 13
Jealous Huh of what? 9 hr Sublime1 2
Cabin Tweek Mon good thooght 5
Who's Chief FREDDY MAYNOR BOPPING ? (Oct '13) Mon Troll Slayer 22
Riverside football Mon fan 36
Michael Johnson Mon Brandon 3

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance