First Prev
of 3
Next Last
proud parent

Nitro, WV

#1 Jul 10, 2012
Hey anyone know where/when football sign ups are in Belle? How much is it and who is the coach this year? thanks
the big easy

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 10, 2012
dont have any idea bout belle but east bank is having sign ups sat 14th from 10-3 then mon-friday from 5-8. new uniforms and helmets. looking good
wake up

Belle, WV

#3 Jul 12, 2012
Belle's league has a bunch of pill heads along with some board members. So your better off taking your child somewhere else.
TwinCityMom

Ardsley, NY

#4 Jul 12, 2012
Theres drama in every league but last year was too much for me. So we'll be playing for a new team this year too!
tired

Charleston, WV

#5 Jul 12, 2012
yeah were trying a new league also. tired of our kids looking like rags in those old uniforms
Tina081278

Ardsley, NY

#6 Jul 13, 2012
the big easy wrote:
dont have any idea bout belle but east bank is having sign ups sat 14th from 10-3 then mon-friday from 5-8. new uniforms and helmets. looking good
I love their new uniforms! They're going to look soooo good. Don't get me wrong, I like the blue and white but this style looks awesome!!!!
10 posts removed
SMH

Charleston, WV

#17 Nov 2, 2012
Wow is all I can say, y'all are suppose to be adults. Trash talking other people about their personal lives whether its true or not should not be done, haven't you heard the saying dont throw stones when you live in a glass house! No one is perfect and some people do change, I know not all do but geee with friends like y'all who needs enemies.
1 post removed

Since: Nov 12

Charleston, WV

#19 Nov 2, 2012
SMH wrote:
Wow is all I can say, y'all are suppose to be adults. Trash talking other people about their personal lives whether its true or not should not be done, haven't you heard the saying dont throw stones when you live in a glass house! No one is perfect and some people do change, I know not all do but geee with friends like y'all who needs enemies.
You said it!
we need to know

Charleston, WV

#20 Nov 2, 2012
These people are running for the board we need to know their personal history when considering our vote. We don't want some pain pill crack head who may write a bad check and steal our money or sleep with our friends or try to get us to sleep with them and their husband and video it. Yes let the dirty laundry air out. Why don't everyone put this on the Facebook page instead of hiding behind whatever username you want. Is everyone so scared to be personally called out or attacked about the truth or lies which ever it is
who cares

Detroit, MI

#21 Nov 2, 2012
I LOVE IT!!! It's about time people learn the truth! To the ones complaining.....TRUTH HURTS!!!! Suck it up and move on!!
SMH

Charleston, WV

#22 Nov 3, 2012
Well you know if that's the way y'all think it should be then every single person that is there dirty past and some current needs to be put out there cause everyone is around the kids and takes part at some point in time even if its just coming to a game. Don't you want to know what all you have your children around? I do agree that pill heads as you say should not get a office, but the other about sleeping with someone now come on that's just being petty. It is not right but let's face facts it happens and if two grown adults do that it is no ones business but theirs and their spouses that they are cheating on. You don't know the whole story so instead of naming calling and just being childish why don't you ask the person face to face if its that big of a deal that you know! Doing it behind their backs when some act like they are good friends at the field makes you nothing but two faced. Some people just like the drama because for some reason they are not happy with their own lives. Just sayin!
Idontlikepaulsho rt

Charleston, WV

#23 Nov 3, 2012
Maybe we should put the parents on the field since they want to take shots at each other and let the kids run the league.

Charleston, WV

#24 Nov 3, 2012
we need to know wrote:
These people are running for the board we need to know their personal history when considering our vote. We don't want some pain pill crack head who may write a bad check and steal our money or sleep with our friends or try to get us to sleep with them and their husband and video it. Yes let the dirty laundry air out. Why don't everyone put this on the Facebook page instead of hiding behind whatever username you want. Is everyone so scared to be personally called out or attacked about the truth or lies which ever it is
I agree but if your talking about putting it on the bulldog facebook page I think it would get deleted, and to put it on somebody's facebook wall you would have to be friends with that person, but I totally agree with you.
idontlikepaulsho rteither

Charleston, WV

#25 Nov 3, 2012
I think they should shut this league down and everyone go to Campbell's creek or cedar grove. It appears that it is run by complete idiots and if Paul Short is running this league it's destine to be a complete failure.
Jennifer

Grafton, OH

#26 Nov 3, 2012
All I can say is wow! Little league is about the kids. Who cares who has been with who and what people do on their own time?? This website needs to be taken down. When you people wonder why you don't have enough kids to make a team next year just remember this public bashing session!! Everyone has skeletons in their closet and if you say you don't then you are lying. Grow up people and get a life! Actually get a job because if you had one you wouldn't have time to bash someone on here!
james

United States

#27 Nov 3, 2012
I think everyone has the right to a private personal life regardless of job or position. With that the individual should consider what is public knowledge if they are in a spot to be a role model, as coaches are.

Could you imagine the fundraisers this team could have. A different pill on sale daily. Every saturday sell a pill of the week special. Get them hoes to quit givin it away and profit there. Thurs and Fri nights or maybe some of that car activity after the games. More would come out and support the team!
1 post removed
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#29 Nov 3, 2012
Love how you people run Ur mouths about other people. Y'all are just jealous is all. If u don't have anything nice to say, don't say nothing at all. You do realize who bad you can hurt people and their lives slandering them.
LOL

Detroit, MI

#30 Nov 3, 2012
As for the comment about Larry sleeping with Crystal. I know Larry and his wife. Very good people and I would surely hope if he wouldn't stoop to that level and sleep with Crystal!! YUCK is all I need to say!!

Charleston, WV

#31 Nov 3, 2012
Blankman1234 wrote:
Love how you people run Ur mouths about other people. Y'all are just jealous is all. If u don't have anything nice to say, don't say nothing at all. You do realize who bad you can hurt people and their lives slandering them.
I agree, and what they don't care to realize there is a internet crime law against this type of stuff in wv. They use your ip address to find out who you are. Good luck to all if this gets reported.
Mattisawesome

Charleston, WV

#32 Nov 4, 2012
Matt is the only coach that can lead his team to a win. He is a good man that loves your kids and enjoys coaching them. Like all of us he is human and has made mistakes but so have you and I so grow up and get off his back. Thank you. Friend of Matt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nilly messer 12 hr nosy-rosy 5
mayor of belle (Oct '11) 21 hr Just sayin 35
Ginger Oakes n Shaun pritt 22 hr PamC 2
tonya howell (Sep '13) 22 hr PamC 12
Rodney ellis Thu hahaha 2
Nelson McClure Thu Not surprised 4
Peggy Fisher Wed Outsider 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages