We dont want gays in Boone County
BIGGERON

Ripley, WV

#3972 Nov 17, 2013
GET OUT!
idissagree

Pittsburgh, PA

#3973 Jan 1, 2014
Ok I don't want to hate on a the way they live but I will never think its ok to be gay. It is just plum ignorant and I hate to even be around them because some of them are gayyer than a two edged twig and like to prance around and talk like girls and that just makes me sick.

Since: Dec 13

Charleston, WV

#3974 Jan 1, 2014
To the small minded person who started this ignorant thread.....You can want in one hand and sh!t in the other and see which gets full faster. There is nothing you can do about it. They are no different than any other human!
1 post removed
ray

Summersville, WV

#3976 Jan 15, 2014
BIGGERON wrote:
GET OUT of Boone County you hand pooping gays!!!
sick
1 post removed
the Bandit

Barboursville, WV

#3978 Jan 15, 2014
A lot of bisexual closet cases in Boone County. Married at that. Keep your eyes opens it's there.
1 post removed
the Bandit

Barboursville, WV

#3980 Jan 16, 2014
BIGGERON wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, them bisexual closet married gays need to GET THEIR ASSES OUT of BOONE COUNTY AS WELL!
Your probably one of them
1 post removed
the Bandit

Barboursville, WV

#3982 Jan 16, 2014
BIGGERON wrote:
<quoted text>You wish gay.
Take your gay fantasies and yourself and GET OUT of BOONE COUNTY!!!!!!!
I hear WV Gay pride parade is in Boone County this year. Right down the Main Street!!
1 post removed
Dykey McDykerson

The Plains, VA

#3984 Feb 27, 2014
Hi Biggeron!

OH, VA, and now KY ... we are closing in on you, baby. Maybe it is time to get some assless chaps, shave your chest hair, and start dancing to show tunes? Give me your girl friend's/wife's phone number and I'll take her shopping for flannel shirts and power tools.

Love ya, bro

:: fist bump ::
1 post removed
Bob

Madison, WV

#3986 Aug 26, 2014
the Bandit wrote:
A lot of bisexual closet cases in Boone County. Married at that. Keep your eyes opens it's there.
Oh there are a ton of coal miners and married guys in this county that are way into guys, just because you think they are these tough rednecks and good ole boys , they love it..
Bob

Madison, WV

#3987 Aug 26, 2014
Dykey McDykerson wrote:
Hi Biggeron!
OH, VA, and now KY ... we are closing in on you, baby. Maybe it is time to get some assless chaps, shave your chest hair, and start dancing to show tunes? Give me your girl friend's/wife's phone number and I'll take her shopping for flannel shirts and power tools.
Love ya, bro
:: fist bump ::
Yes, hard to believe but I will be able to get married in this state very shortly, I think its great , it pisses off the homophobes and conservatives , Once the ban in VA is overturned by the Supreme Court, WV will have marriage equality, I cant wait to have my marriage certificate have my home state on it, It is here to stay and the hates just have to suck it up...I hope it drives them crazy..
BIGGERON

Barboursville, WV

#3988 Aug 26, 2014
We don't want gays in WV!
GET OUT GAYS!
night shift

Charleston, WV

#3989 Aug 31, 2014
BIGGERON wrote:
We don't want gays in WV!
GET OUT GAYS!
This is totally all this person can say
night shift

Charleston, WV

#3990 Aug 31, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, hard to believe but I will be able to get married in this state very shortly, I think its great , it pisses off the homophobes and conservatives , Once the ban in VA is overturned by the Supreme Court, WV will have marriage equality, I cant wait to have my marriage certificate have my home state on it, It is here to stay and the hates just have to suck it up...I hope it drives them crazy..
:D
Manute Johnson

Saint Albans, WV

#3991 Sep 1, 2014
Filthy gays need castrated and put in asylums for mental retards.
Harry Blount

Jackson, OH

#3992 Sep 14, 2014
Married and straight wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah because their's no gays in Logan! Do you know how stupid that jus sounds? Your worried about reproducing? The last time i checked this world let alone the United States is over populated anyways.
Since gays can't reproduce; where do gays come from? Must be from straight couples...
Harry Blount

Jackson, OH

#3993 Sep 14, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you take a picture of you marriage certificate once legal and post it for the World (and especially Boone Co.) to see.

I wish you all the happiness you can find. No one should be denied love.
BIGGERON

Winfield, WV

#3994 Sep 14, 2014
Hairy Blowsit wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you take a picture of you marriage certificate once legal and post it for the World (and especially Boone Co.) to see.
I wish you all the happiness you can find. No one should be denied love.
These filthy gays shouldn't be allowed to marry. They should be locked up in asylums.
Gays don't deserve happiness!
GET OUT GAYS!
Liz

Brooklyn, NY

#3995 Sep 14, 2014
Boone County lesbians are the best. We need more of those!
Good Citizen

Charleston, WV

#3996 Sep 14, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I have lived in Boone County for 35 years. I own my home and I do not plan on leaving anytime soon. Secondly, Oscar was a grouch, yes I can be grouchy, but can we all be that way. I do not refer to my old man as "my bitch". That is a degrading term. Nobody in a gay relationship plays the man or the woman. We are guys, and have no desire to be in anyway a woman. I could recommend some literature for you since you seem to be so interested in how this works. Just remember, gays work in every sector of this county. They mine your coal, they serve in the military, they cook your food, they repair your cars, teach your kids. I am sure even some of your friends you may not even know are gay. Not every gay men has a purse or glitter flying out of their mouths. We are all not flaming queens. If you would meet me or my old man you would not even know that we are gay. So sorry to bust your bubble. We plan on staying. God bless you and take care of yourself, Your Gay Friend Bob
You are 2 sick fcers
BIGGERON

Charleston, WV

#3997 Sep 15, 2014
GET OUT of Boone County GAYS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beautiful blonde at tudors 1 hr Truth 15
Drug Heads of Winifrede 1 hr I hate Drug Heads 3
Oct 12th UFO sighting (Oct '14) 2 hr Alien 8
Marmet Wendys & KC McDonalds 3 hr Don 1
what is one good thing about Marmet 14 hr Chuck 36
store 19 hr 304redneck 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 23 hr West Hamlin folk 1,266
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages