touch down

Alexandria, VA

#1 Dec 4, 2013
Will everyone show and give explications of funds spent and how bills owed are going to be paid.
Local

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 4, 2013
sorry, as simple as I think sometimes...this just didn't make sense at all; even to me. Are you trying to let people know that an important meeting to discuss some form of funds is being held somewhere, tonight
touch down

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 4, 2013
Local wrote:
sorry, as simple as I think sometimes...this just didn't make sense at all; even to me. Are you trying to let people know that an important meeting to discuss some form of funds is being held somewhere, tonight
The right people will know, Bulldog money needs to be accounted for.
duh

United States

#4 Dec 4, 2013
Every meeting is big to you! Is this the only way people will talk to you?
And it's usually by check how bills are paid!
Lol

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Dec 4, 2013
duh wrote:
Every meeting is big to you! Is this the only way people will talk to you?
And it's usually by check how bills are paid!
you people never stop!!!!! Everything was accounted for science to the last penny !!!!!get a life!
Local

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 5, 2013
It is quite funny to see "how" the distortion of issues began. If this person had ANYTHING to do with the fund raising our accountability...well, I see why there must be issues......
In Town

Belle, WV

#7 Dec 5, 2013
Bulldogs got problems, Belle Elite Cheer has tons of problems, the youth Soccer never got a coach and that money was never returned. Are these all the same people or are there many skimming funds?
Sportsmom

Charleston, WV

#8 Dec 5, 2013
If you paid for a Sport program that never came to fruision, take them to MAgistrate Court, and get your money ( and your filing fee) back.
done

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 5, 2013
I don't see a many people returning to Bulldogs next year, I already know of about 30 that say they will not be going back and my family included. They are a joke and think they are untouchable when everyone knows what their doing! So good luck next year Bulldogs, your gonna need it!!
In Town

Belle, WV

#10 Dec 5, 2013
Supposedly The lady over Belle Elite is filing charges against on of their members for keeping the funds from a fund raiser, never wrote peoples names down, and the person over the soccer has gotten nasty and quit answering the phone. Can't file charges from just one person
ex bulldog

Charleston, WV

#11 Dec 6, 2013
The franchise is a joke im def goin to enjoy being on the other side of the field laughing at the coaches and board members. . They all seriously need to sit down and learn how to play football excluding some of the awesome coaches they fortunately have which is maybe 5...
Erica Mills

Southview, PA

#12 Dec 8, 2013
ex bulldog wrote:
The franchise is a joke im def goin to enjoy being on the other side of the field laughing at the coaches and board members.. They all seriously need to sit down and learn how to play football excluding some of the awesome coaches they fortunately have which is maybe 5...
yes I have filed charges against Jessica and Brian Payne they were involved in a fundraiser and didn't turn in money or names of people who ordered from this !!! Everything else is going great with my teams and I know from the cheerleading side of it with belle bulldogs are teams will be tripled in sizes next season first year all teams took grand champs and one runner up out of 11 teams!!! Good luck to all the teams next year !! Have a great evening!
Sorry

Belle, WV

#13 Dec 10, 2013
Erica Mills wrote:
<quoted text>yes I have filed charges against Jessica and Brian Payne they were involved in a fundraiser and didn't turn in money or names of people who ordered from this !!! Everything else is going great with my teams and I know from the cheerleading side of it with belle bulldogs are teams will be tripled in sizes next season first year all teams took grand champs and one runner up out of 11 teams!!! Good luck to all the teams next year !! Have a great evening!
You are not the only one in belle that has charges against Brian Payne they stold tires off of cars and took the rims to the scrap yard and actually used there name to get the money don't trust either of them you should have known better. I hope when he goes to court they put his butt in jail that's where they both belong run them out of town
Woah

Belle, WV

#14 Dec 12, 2013
Wow...note to self, stay the hell away from organized sports in the Kanawha Valley, the parents are accosatory of one another, and incredibly dramatic...and that's JUST based on what I see on here.

I'd much rather spend more money to enroll my kid in a class or team AWAY from you nut jobs.

Drama, drama, drama. That's all I EVER see about the bulldogs on here.

I bet none of you have balls enough to say this stuff to each other in person, or over those phone, or anywhere that antonym isn't an option.

So, do tell. How did this meeting go?? Did anyone actually show up?
1 post removed
ex bulldog

Alexandria, VA

#16 Dec 12, 2013
Ur a dumb bitch js talkin bout drama then tryna start more lmao wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kroger Drug Deals 16 min Peaker 10
Glasgows Mayors race 2 hr Question 6
Terry workman 6 hr Ex girlfriend 5
Belle Snow Removal 7 hr Nosey Rosey 17
Buddy really 10 hr Land O lakes 34
if you even knew you would know why/ 16 hr feel for ya 1
its sad that cedar grove 20 hr You Suck 3
Chesapeake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chesapeake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:29 am PST

NFL 6:29AM
Steelers reportedly to allow Worilds to hit market
Bleacher Report 8:08 AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers' Ultimate Free-Agency To-Do List
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
What Are the Steelers' Options at Slot Receiver?
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment