First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Citizen

Hillsborough, NC

#1 Sep 11, 2012
Is Jack still the Chief of Police in Chesapeake?
ol Man

Charleston, WV

#2 Sep 11, 2012
of course he is.....Why, we dont know, but yeah he still there
Citizen wrote:
Citizen

Hillsborough, NC

#3 Sep 12, 2012
ol Man wrote:
of course he is.....Why, we dont know, but yeah he still there
<quoted text>
That's good, I'm very glad to hear that. He keeps the crime down. Only the lawbreakers wouldn't agree to that.
Therapist

United States

#4 Sep 17, 2012
He covers it up...he never helped me when I needed it. I hope he gets cancer
Hansford

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 17, 2012
He is no good.
Used to Live there

Charleston, WV

#6 Sep 22, 2012
Citizen wrote:
That he sure is. He is and I guess will be, till someone get's him out of there.
highman

Belle, WV

#7 Sep 28, 2012
i hope he gets it to he sucks at what he does he just runs off the name he made for hisself years ago being a big dick!!!!!!!!!!
Kara Ice

Wheeling, WV

#8 Sep 30, 2012
Hi everyone!!! I have sat back and have read all of your vicious comments and malicious attacks on my father for quite some time now. Well to tell ya the truth I'm fed up with all of the bullshit!!! I know who each and everyone of you are..you can't hide behind your pen names anymore.....kinda scary....right?? WYB Iceman's daughter just might be right behind ya!!!!!!! 13
truth

Van, WV

#9 Nov 20, 2012
Ice is a no good bad cop who thinks he is a trooper well they think he is a big lol
Hansford

Pratt, WV

#10 Nov 20, 2012
Ice lied under oath. He is no good. If you are his daughter and you say he will do retaliation for words then you know the same Ice I do.
wow

Charleston, WV

#11 Nov 20, 2012
I heard that he ran off w/a young girl. Is that true?
Trueth

Charleston, WV

#12 Feb 8, 2013
Kara Ice wrote:
Hi everyone!!! I have sat back and have read all of your vicious comments and malicious attacks on my father for quite some time now. Well to tell ya the truth I'm fed up with all of the bullshit!!! I know who each and everyone of you are..you can't hide behind your pen names anymore.....kinda scary....right?? WYB Iceman's daughter just might be right behind ya!!!!!!! 13

Who cares and I wouldnt tell any if I was kin to th e sorry a$$
DORA

Lexington, KY

#13 Feb 11, 2013
Trueth wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares and I wouldnt tell any if I was kin to th e sorry a$$
if it wasnt for jack ice i would still be on drugs thak you for helping me cause i woul be in the ground if it wasnt for him so all you people can say what you want but he helps those who want it
thnk you dora
1 post removed
outlaw 1

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Feb 13, 2013
jack ice is a has been so is dammon any time boys iam calling you out jack ice picks up women at malls in the malls and if you remmeber back dammon took little girls in swimmng and rape them so people what have you people got running the town the good town of chespeake , so lets go you has beens in chespeake'my name is dk anytime dammon and jack iam waiting.
outlaw 1

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Feb 13, 2013
i am back jack and dammon need a shell in there heads what they have done to the little town so lets go dammon and jack what ever you think you are so big you are lets go big boy you are wash up pratt boy dammon sucks with the scotts so lets go
outlaw 1

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Feb 13, 2013
kara ice wrote my daddy shit was you born in the chespeake police car speak up your daddy pick your mom at a mall or what i am calling your dad out he is washed up like dammon is all jack is a big mouth so is dammon so lets go sweette.
outlaw 1

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Feb 13, 2013
i am telling all i wiil bring dammon and daddy o jack to there knees and the town of chespeake that i love so much to there knees so lets go.
outlaw 1

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Feb 13, 2013
i lets you know something dammon and jack soon has my ant and uncle die off i comming for you and iam going to take my town over again or are you two going to be like burr white die in office hell my uncle run off with your first wife and i know jack what ever will runn between your rehind so dammon i want my key to the city since my grand father first person to live in chespeake danny scaggs is my name so lets go dammon and jack o any time babbys
idiots

Charleston, WV

#20 Feb 18, 2013
Good grief! Did any of you go to school? Ever! Especially you outlaw. My 5 year old writes better than you! LMAO!!
Yeah

Charleston, WV

#21 Feb 25, 2013
DORA wrote:
<quoted text> if it wasnt for jack ice i would still be on drugs thak you for helping me cause i woul be in the ground if it wasnt for him so all you people can say what you want but he helps those who want it
thnk you dora

I'm happy yap off the drugs that great but if your a guy he doesn't give. Crape about you if he thinks he can get in yap pants he will help. I know for
fact he is dirty and no I've never been on drugs or i

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town of Belle moving forward on Annexation plan 2 hr resident 17
Who is running for mayor in Chesapeake? (Feb '14) 3 hr Wondering 17
Adam Kiser (Aug '12) 3 hr common sense 21
Big mamma 12 hr Really big mamma 2
Anna Shelton (Sep '14) 19 hr ewww 29
Remey Workman Sat truth 22
Town Worker Arrested again! Sat citizen 25
More from around the web

Chesapeake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE