jobless

Belle, WV

#1 Apr 29, 2013
any reason its so damn hard to find a job around here?
wow

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 29, 2013
yea ya have to get out of the house first
JOB NOT HARD

United States

#3 Apr 29, 2013
wow wrote:
yea ya have to get out of the house first
Try arbys, kroger, tractor supply, all hiring

need to pass drug test
Tom Thayer

Charleston, WV

#4 Apr 29, 2013
JOB NOT HARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Try arbys, kroger, tractor supply, all hiring
need to pass drug test
That's the reason they can't get a job. They know they can't pass a drug test so there's no need for them to apply.
Job seeker

Charleston, WV

#5 May 1, 2013
that is not always the case, I have applied at several locations and have and can still pass a drug screen. I have found a job but not locally. The local jobs that are hiring didnt want to hire me bc they knew that I was used to making more money than they offer and with my skills and experience will find a better paying job. It is very difficult to get ppl to give u a chance when ur looking for employment.
wow

Charleston, WV

#6 May 1, 2013
Job seeker wrote:
that is not always the case, I have applied at several locations and have and can still pass a drug screen. I have found a job but not locally. The local jobs that are hiring didnt want to hire me bc they knew that I was used to making more money than they offer and with my skills and experience will find a better paying job. It is very difficult to get ppl to give u a chance when ur looking for employment.
That's ridiculous, and it's an excuse. I'm sure it wasn't the employers who decided that their jobs were beneath you.
max

Roanoke, VA

#7 May 1, 2013
I have a college degree in accounting. I am mid 30s and drug free. I can't find a job. If I can't find a job then others definitely can't. I feel sorry for folks during these hard times.
lllll

Cabin Creek, WV

#8 May 1, 2013
Tom Thayer wrote:
<quoted text>That's the reason they can't get a job. They know they can't pass a drug test so there's no need for them to apply.
Exactly, nothing but drug addicted losers all over the place. Too wrapped up in their addictions to try & get a job like a normal person. They would rather sit at home, do drugs & collect a small check instead of being healthy & sober & having a good income. I just don't understand these losers.
Doctor Pepper

Prosperity, WV

#9 May 1, 2013
www.camc.org

Go there and put in an application.
Blackprincess69

United States

#10 May 2, 2013
max wrote:
I have a college degree in accounting. I am mid 30s and drug free. I can't find a job. If I can't find a job then others definitely can't. I feel sorry for folks during these hard times.
BB&T LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO HIRE
Erik Singur

Prosperity, WV

#11 May 2, 2013
There's jobs out there, it's just that people want to collect a paycheck and do no work. That's not how it goes. Believe me, when you have babies to feed and rent pay you will flip burgers, cook pizza's and clean bathrooms if you really love and care about them.
Agree

Floral Park, NY

#12 May 2, 2013
I was in an interview and was told I was over qualified and a high risk to just "up an leave" if more money came along!!.....I know exactly what your talking about!!
max

Greenville, VA

#13 May 13, 2013
You dont have to honor a lease if the house is in unlivable conditions.
Just saying

Charleston, WV

#14 May 14, 2013
max wrote:
You dont have to honor a lease if the house is in unlivable conditions.
Maybe a dumbass shouldn't sign a lease if the house is in unlivable conditions, huh?
Take One

Alexandria, VA

#15 Aug 24, 2013
It's not hard. That's bs! There's signs everyday on doors looking for people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Delivery Driver is a Thief at Mario's in Belle WV 2 hr wrong on several ... 8
Taco Bell(e) 2 hr Wetzel 11
EB police 2 hr 4change 47
WHOSE READY FOR A CHANGE, time for a new mayor 3 hr 4change 12
Drugs in Chesapeake Fri well 2
Who is running for mayor in Chesapeake? (Feb '14) Apr 30 Jay 18
Mazzie stellar Apr 30 the white rabbit 1
More from around the web

Chesapeake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]