First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Topitoff

Chesapeake, OH

#22 Apr 29, 2013
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Get Real remember me, think about it, it will come to you. Your name will be posted soon with the Sh......t I know on your innocent A....s let's see how you like it, so post again your trash and alls fair. But I don't think you like it.
Phillis was a old time politician, she help vote the people in the graveyard with Bill. Wonder how the Ballot Box got stuffed back then. Get Real know the facts stupid. Bring some more sad stories. If your so good of a person why don't you let us all know who you are and then we might believe you. It's a shame your kind exists on earth, money buys anything especially you. We know what your trying to do. The real people that know Mr. Wells know he is a good man and he will lead this town to a better future, he is the best choice for our future. So your political tactics won't work, no matter what they pay you. Wells for Mayor
aint that the truth
#23 Apr 30, 2013
Seems like Bill is a little worried that he cant cheat this year to stay in office. He needs to take his old wrinkled a** out of office and lay down somewhere! We need honest people and he is not one of them.
Lady Voter

Chesapeake, OH

#24 Apr 30, 2013
aint that the truth wrote:
Seems like Bill is a little worried that he cant cheat this year to stay in office. He needs to take his old wrinkled a** out of office and lay down somewhere! We need honest people and he is not one of them.
I have known Mr. Wells for years and he is a very strong and honest man. He is open with his life situation to anyone that wants to talk to him. He is not this bad guy his opponents want to make him out to be because their falling way behind, there is a reason that he is the strongest canidate, the good people of this town know the truth about him.
Mr. Wells will be a great leader for our town, he has a vision for our future. If you want to know anything about him or his plans, go to him and ask him. He is very open and honest. The people that make up the lies are worried apparently and they are trying their last ditch efforts. But it won't work to many people know Mr. Wells and that's why he is ahead in everyway. So to the very few trash talkers, your wasting your time, we already know all about Mayor Wells. It's really a shame we have people like this, but you will always find these kind in an election. So to the people that are reading this elect the best person for this town, elect Bob Wells.
wow

Charleston, WV

#25 May 5, 2013
Get Real wrote:
My opinion, if you can lie to your wife for years, then why would I believe any thing you promise to me? Campaign advisor? Is that what they are called these days? Bobby has been on council for 20 years and hasn't done squat. If you read his newsletter, he hasn't paid enough attention to know we don't have a Lion's club anymore and I suppose some of you are to young to remember how dirty he was to Phyllis Cochran, but I remember. In my opinion, he's a sneaky little weasel. The only one that has actually WORKED for this town is Ruth. Bill and Bobby care about the position and the power, not this town. And you're right, Bill does like to spread lies and he's very underhanded. Just like him in today's paper. He don't want those books cleaned up. The dead voters are the ones that keep him office! The only thing I don't understand is why has he never gone to jail?
Ruth Meadows for mayor! What a joke!
No hope

Belle, WV

#26 May 6, 2013
There is no hope left for this town !!! Been here my whole life and nothing will ever change . I taking my family and leaving as sad as they will be I cannot take the drunks up all night anymore and the cops who do nothing about them.
There it is

Charleston, WV

#27 May 6, 2013
I was all for Bobby. I have talked to him many times at Kroger now and over the years. I told friends to vote for him. I don't give two hoots about town gossip, but I've seen some campaigning from him that has really put me off. This site is just one example. Threaten me and call me names like a child all you want, but I'm entitled to my opinion. Frankly I'm tired of these underhanded thug style campaign tactics in this town! As my mama always said, you only bring others down when you have nothing to stand tall on! The same goes for you council people getting on his ticket. I see your signs at his headquarters and all over town. I'll be changing some of those votes too!
Two Gun

United States

#28 May 6, 2013
There it is wrote:
I was all for Bobby. I have talked to him many times at Kroger now and over the years. I told friends to vote for him. I don't give two hoots about town gossip, but I've seen some campaigning from him that has really put me off. This site is just one example. Threaten me and call me names like a child all you want, but I'm entitled to my opinion. Frankly I'm tired of these underhanded thug style campaign tactics in this town! As my mama always said, you only bring others down when you have nothing to stand tall on! The same goes for you council people getting on his ticket. I see your signs at his headquarters and all over town. I'll be changing some of those votes too!
Your just a scum working for Billy (old politics)
Old tactics. You don't know Mr. Wells, you want others to believe it. Billy is getting very worried, so he tells you to do all you can against Mr. Wells. Your a loser and a liar. Anybody who knows Mr. Wells knows he is a very good person that loves his town. He will be the man who leads this town into a great future. Bob Wells for Mayor!!!!!!
Or you could be working the inmate chaser!!!
just saying

Charleston, WV

#29 May 6, 2013
Paint the town red and just rename it HELL!!!! I wouldn't want to clean up the mess this town has become. Kudos to those who even wants to try. It will take more than one term as mayor to clean it up.,it will be a much longer process.
All about town

United States

#30 May 6, 2013
Two Gun wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just a scum working for Billy (old politics)
Old tactics. You don't know Mr. Wells, you want others to believe it. Billy is getting very worried, so he tells you to do all you can against Mr. Wells. Your a loser and a liar. Anybody who knows Mr. Wells knows he is a very good person that loves his town. He will be the man who leads this town into a great future. Bob Wells for Mayor!!!!!!
Or you could be working the inmate chaser!!!
Your right Two Gun D E S P E R A T I O N !!!!!!!
Bob Wells headquarters keeps everyone aware there is an Election coming up. It's a great idea, I wish I would have thought of it. He is really smart.
Only thing it's draws all the bad people out that are jealous, they have been stealing Bob's signs all over town, 10 or more. But that won't stop people from voting against his opponents, they all know that it is being done by his opponents people. Did you here about the bum from Lens Creek working for Bill threating Bob at his job. Telling people he didn't have a right to run, telling people he was going to assault him.
BOB WELLS MAYOR.
There it is

United States

#31 May 6, 2013
All about town wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right Two Gun D E S P E R A T I O N !!!!!!!
Bob Wells headquarters keeps everyone aware there is an Election coming up. It's a great idea, I wish I would have thought of it. He is really smart.
Only thing it's draws all the bad people out that are jealous, they have been stealing Bob's signs all over town, 10 or more. But that won't stop people from voting against his opponents, they all know that it is being done by his opponents people. Did you here about the bum from Lens Creek working for Bill threating Bob at his job. Telling people he didn't have a right to run, telling people he was going to assault him.
BOB WELLS MAYOR.
Your right they ask me to do it, I'm sorry Mr. Wells but money and promises talk. Hope bet Bill, the other one doesn't matter at all, just a joke.
Help

United States

#32 May 8, 2013
There it is wrote:
Did your Mama tell you not to lie, be jealous of others, not to campaign for losers. Did your Mama tell to retire from the streets to. If not she should have. Your dirty tactics won't work in the campaign for your Mama.
Two Gun

United States

#33 May 8, 2013
There it is wrote:
Well lets see you we're for someone and you weren't , you don't want him to win, you threaten other people than support him. Then you make up a quote from your Mama. Your full of sh...!. Well let me see if I can makeup up some bullsh..! About your candidate ! Just to make people think what I say is true about them. Believe me I can get down in the gutter and fight you, you peice of Trash. If your going to tall about people do it the right way, don't sling mud, lies and bullsh..!
Informed

United States

#34 May 8, 2013
There it is wrote:
It's easy to see your very, very jealous. Clearly your working for Mr. Wells opponent. You never were for him. Your just other piece of crap spreading lies. Thinking people will believe you.
Get a life, but not in our town. Bob Wells for Mayor and his campaign headquarters, yes he is the best candidate for the job.
Hey

Saint Albans, WV

#35 May 8, 2013
I wouldn't feed the sharks, buddy. Doesn't help your cause. Keep smiling peeps!
FATHER

Charleston, WV

#36 Dec 6, 2013
get rid of paris workman and you will get rid of the drugs.paris workmans got kids in marmet that push drugs,and paris is the supply man.we dont need workman here in marmet.
dale

Charleston, WV

#37 Dec 6, 2013
Or we don't need people like Keith sneed running our streets again. Watch Ur sh*t..i heard he is out of jail?
Well

Chesapeake, OH

#38 Dec 6, 2013
Oh dear Jesus.
Stumpy

Charleston, WV

#39 Feb 12, 2014
Bob wells & his HO are both cheaters !
If he cheat on HIS WIFE & family he will surely CHEAT at anything !
WAKE UP DUMB AZZ
&
HE STINKS LIKE CIGARETS TOO !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OD list...name a junky game!!! 28 min County Scribe 7
Marmet Kroger 1 hr Look around 2
Jenny Lowe getting married 1 hr Hmmmm 1
Phillip Brown meth dealer 5 hr Bruh 13
Cheif Firing (Jun '16) 22 hr Warrior 48
him Fri wannaknow 1
swampy pond of water at riverside high school Fri Riverside Sensor ... 2

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance