Kanawha man could face 15 years on grand larceny, meth charges

Jul 23, 2013 Full story: Charleston Daily Mail 12

CHARLESTON, W.Va. - A Kanawha County man could serve up to 15 years in prison for grand larceny and conspiracy to make methamphetamine.

Full Story
Help us

United States

#1 Jul 24, 2013
Good that makes it a better town.wow his dumb ass wife.
Curious

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 24, 2013
Who?
smh

Bethel Park, PA

#3 Jul 24, 2013
Leave Bill and Amanda alone. He was actually trying to do good this time. He had been clean for months and was trying to make his 11 year marriage work. Yes, he's done her wrong over the years but he loves her and she loves him. Back off. People make mistakes and now he has to pay for his.
1 post removed
hey

Charleston, WV

#5 Jul 25, 2013
Any loser who cooks meth...let alone with DEFENSELESS BABIES in the house deserves everything he gets!!!

@smh...cooking meth and STEALING aren't "mistakes" they're STUPID decisions...he got caught, and now he's going to pay, GOOD!!

Shame on you for defending such trash!!
2 posts removed

Since: Jul 13

Charleston, WV

#8 Jul 28, 2013
I am amazed he is actually in jail. He has been in and out so many time for making meth. But he never stays. I thought he had a revolving door policy. Maybe he just had the right names to give to the cops. Only reason I could think of. At least he will come out clean, and I hope he is not in jail with anyone he ratted on.
2 posts removed
PURE TRASH

Ripley, WV

#11 Mar 14, 2014
That is sad. These people don't care who they hurt.
i know em

Ashburn, VA

#12 Mar 14, 2014
bill has always been a pos. And nobody likes amanda, shes a mouthy bitch who talks shit an cant back it up. And shes loud and obnoxious. She works at the dollar store and cusses and talks about personal stuff around customers. I was in there one day, her kid was just grabbin candy, chips, pop, etc and dont pay for it. There was a couple of ol ladies in line an she was yelling an cussing. They need to fire her ass! I hate her!
YES

Ripley, WV

#13 Mar 14, 2014
Yes that is true. I been there several times with her son and other kids taking stuff when she is working or even getting off. Nobody pays. She thinks because she works there. There is no policy for anybody paying .
INFO

Ripley, WV

#14 Mar 14, 2014
I would call the dollar general head quarters . Go online and get the number and call them. They can put her away for theft and fire her, Her son is turning out as a thief just like her then. But kids are taught by parents. They turn out like them. It's up for the parents if they are responsible or not. When you teach them taking things and not paying. That is not responsible .
DARLENE KINSER

Ripley, WV

#15 Mar 14, 2014
She is so strung out and has no brain left of even thinking straight like most people do. Hell I been in there myself and them brats her son and his friends took stuff. Ran out. She smiled and said I that all? I was like oh my god. I paid for my stuff and got out. Druggies don't comprehend on a good average level or are on normal function reality like some of us are. Mind set is way off and dumb minded. I have seen it go on at least a dozen times. She just walks out going home. So nobody does pay for any shi*. She just gets so cheerful. As long as we do nothing . She will keep it up. I had it. I am calling them or at least sending an e-mail. She is breaking laws. It's a crime people !
Mommysgirl

Belle, WV

#16 Aug 8, 2014
Campbells Creek people but pray that Tyler Davis serves time rather than home confinement..............he has been in jail since April
Mommysgirl

Belle, WV

#17 Aug 11, 2014
4-B-258 KANAWHA COUNTY - Bail Amount:$0.00
14F-1164, 14M-2963 KANAWHA COUNTY - Bail Amount:$5,000.00
14M-3015,16 KANAWHA COUNTY - Bail Amount:$50,000.00
14F-1369 KANAWHA COUNTY - Bail Amount:$50,000.00

VERNON TYLER DAVIS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thanks to the blkack dodge truck keeping roads ... 2 hr Huh? 10
Nancy Avenue in Chesapeake 3 hr Annoyed 1
whitney 4 hr Destiny Legend 4
Drugs in Chesapeake 5 hr Chesapeake Drugs 1
Mark Alderman (Jul '14) 5 hr Pretty Little Girl 44
mayor chestnut unfaitful 17 hr Stalker Watcher 5
Buddy really 23 hr Theif 37

Flood Watch for Kanawha County was issued at March 03 at 4:31PM EST

Chesapeake Dating
Find my Match