need to find who is this man
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Drama King

Indiana, PA

#24 May 4, 2013
lmfao I love this shit. looks like the psycho one hit a nerve in the monica girl. yall keep it up im loving the entertainment.
melisa

United States

#25 May 4, 2013
When n if ya know what yr talkn bout then ya can talk too me un til talk too yr self ...

Grow up ....when ya do then we mayb can talk,...trash!!!!!
melisa

United States

#26 May 4, 2013
Stupid ppl!!!!!
melisa

United States

#27 May 4, 2013
Hey stupid,.......its a dodge!!!!!
melisa

United States

#28 May 4, 2013
Stupid ppl n mar y i left it b hide...,
InfinitelyPsycho tic

Saint Albans, WV

#29 May 6, 2013
melisa wrote:
When ppl get on here n dnt know what there talkn bout then shut the fu?k up you dnt know me so dnt go there with me ..
Too me your trash!!!
"Too me", "your"?? Shew, where'd you go to school???
My post upset you because you know I DO know what I'm talking about.
You should give the guy a call because now, he is single and probably could use some comforting. The woman he was with finally had enough of his lying and dating sites and calls from other women...yeah he's a real 'sweet heart'! I'm sure you still have his number and IMO you'd be perfect together. WHat are you waiting for "Meredith"?? Go ahead, he's all yours, chicken shit!
Drama King

Saint Albans, WV

#30 May 6, 2013
melisa wrote:
Just found out who he is not gay at all not married. Just a sweet heart.
yeah, he's a litte gay
melisa

United States

#31 May 6, 2013
Omg ...get a life
I Know

Saint Albans, WV

#32 May 6, 2013
melisa wrote:
Omg ...get a life
whats the problem Meredick?? being called out on your pathetic little girl game got you upset sweetie?? How old are you anyway 30 something?? seems youre the one needs to grow up or at least learn to take bullshit if you can dish it out
lets clear the air

Saint Albans, WV

#33 May 18, 2013
Sherry bowels Kersey (infinitely psychotic) And this is your proof you nerd to except. I never cheated on you
I do not know who any of these women to prove you wrong ladies I'm Nevin moreland do I know any of you
I apologize for her demeanor. The guy you are looking for was a dodge with out of state plates correct. And you left me sherry there that's how I roll why hide like you and Danny Maynard mcneely have Bern doing.I give you the truth about that text with the exceptioni lied said it was for my sister cause of this right here your mind is twisted but I told you the truth like Meredith told you normal people don't act like this. I love you but you need to get that help. And you nerd to get off this shit here4 good.my name is out there ask anybody have I slept or talked to any females out there in the last 2 years sit Here sherry wait for it as long as want. But I know the truth that's too sad. You had every bite of my heart I would have spent the rest of my life with you.
Goodbye
lets clear the air

Saint Albans, WV

#34 May 18, 2013
So why you run and hide for embarrassed? You revolved your life around this shit start all these topics about married men home wrecker is what they call you in Ashford. But you see you f...led up here cause the playing you did to my heart calls for action of your own game little miss. Bored curious and couple more I believe are you don't forget big curious busted you and your ex or current man whatever he is other day I just wonder who's made it in first there were two at the same time s s for sherry. That one topic you had me read it was you all you even talking shot to yourself and tried blaming it on Meredith
The air is clear

Greensburg, PA

#35 May 19, 2013
lets clear the air wrote:
So why you run and hide for embarrassed? You revolved your life around this shit start all these topics about married men home wrecker is what they call you in Ashford. But you see you f...led up here cause the playing you did to my heart calls for action of your own game little miss. Bored curious and couple more I believe are you don't forget big curious busted you and your ex or current man whatever he is other day I just wonder who's made it in first there were two at the same time s s for sherry. That one topic you had me read it was you all you even talking shot to yourself and tried blaming it on Meredith
straight up bottom line...while you were with me you had at least 8 profiles on dating sites, after swearing to me that you had deleted them, I learn that you not only didnt delete them but you also paid a subscription for one and wrote to a lady on it. You repeatedly hid your phone, turned the volume down and took a bath with it. You repeatedly never came home all night after saying you would be right back, in a year and a half you never once took me out to eat, to a movie, nothing (yet some how that is all my fault), you never got me anything for my birthday, nor for christmas. You commented on facebook how pretty I looked on valentines day but still you weren't inspired to take me out. You sent messages out to two other women, and when an ex called you lied and said it was some one calling for your sister, and you were even gonna have your sister lie to me about it. on top of all of this, besides the fact you treated me like a doormat the whole time we were together, when I finally left for good it was with knots and bruises all over me. So, yeah ive found some one else and hes great, I couldnt ask for a sweeter nicer guy. I was never hiding, and you should have appreciated the fact that I wasn't throwing it out to the public what a dick you are but you insisted. Say what you want I won't respond to any thing else you say on here, ive said all I need to say and now I'm busy being happy with danny. Later days snelly
clear it again

Saint Albans, WV

#36 May 20, 2013
The point here is sherry a simple text came in and I even read it out loud to you. That's not hiding anything. An anytime you wanted in my phone you could have got in it. Fact you've had it tied to yours for some time. No you always were acussing me of cheating. When you proved me right it was you your the one who started all the threads on here about married men but you want to hide behind a fake name. You were asked out several times however you were going to your mothering laws. Did you really get divorced cause on your other topics your saying your married. So that makes Danny a fakeand that would explain the rest that is going to be unfolded anytime. Do you know I saved somebody's life that you know? I just heard about it and I bet you don't know.
You've vanished on the threads I suspected to be you yet you took another. Character trying to blow it over.your the one who had to have me and as long as I didn't look into this deaply it was all goodrihht up till time for your husband to come home..guess what. Bitch you played me like a hell.your karma is the one that's gonna split Ashford wideopen. I wonder how much was left out back when you experienced a problem you brought. To me I told you what to do and you didn't so I know you did some lieing cause right here was almost 2years of lies
not the one

Saint Albans, WV

#37 May 20, 2013
I drive Chevy its blue and silver not gray nor do I go to the mall much and I have a wv plate. Sorry to have got involved I had enough of crazy
wow

Charleston, WV

#38 Jul 17, 2013
I know a guy from marmet that drives a blue and silver truck, he is the bomb, always wanted him to notice me, but he never did, i'm not his type I guess, then when I seen him with that thing L>D made me sick, god what I could do to that guy

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#39 Jul 17, 2013
Doesn't anyone keep anything private anymore?
wondering who this is

Charleston, WV

#40 Oct 8, 2014
wow wrote:
I know a guy from marmet that drives a blue and silver truck, he is the bomb, always wanted him to notice me, but he never did, i'm not his type I guess, then when I seen him with that thing L>D made me sick, god what I could do to that guy
Who might this be
Joe Manchin

Virginia Beach, VA

#41 Oct 20, 2014
All these hos trying to find another man so they can keep pooping out babies they can't take care of. You hos dream is a guy with a medicine cabinet full of pills so you can buzz all day while your bastard a$$ children run all over the trailer. And all you gotta do is spread your fly infested dirty snatch. smh
Joe Manchin

Virginia Beach, VA

#42 Oct 20, 2014
wondering who this is wrote:
<quoted text>
Who might this be
"What you could do to this guy?" Is exactly right. Spread your nasty whore snatch to get pills instead of being a respectable woman. Who the
f--k is a woman that basically wants to spread her diseased snatch at a man whom you've just seen driving around town? Oh I forgot, you nasty a$$ hos with your bottle of pills and a wart infested fishy snatch. Please jump in the Kanawha river and sanitize your snatch. Sad thing is all the fish near you will float to the top.
me me

Blacksburg, SC

#43 Nov 19, 2014
wondering who this is wrote:
<quoted text>
Who might this be
Just me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
george rogers ex 7 hr Familyornot 27
gays getting married (Oct '14) 9 hr christina 4
Anon-ib.ru stolen nudes (Jun '16) 9 hr christina 5
New Girl in Belle 16 hr Hot one 4
Always will love you, 17 hr There inamin 3
Homeless Trash burn down house in EB 17 hr LPL 4
Kim Legg 23 hr jack 2

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance