need to find who is this man

Posted in the Chesapeake Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
melisa

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2013
All i know is he drives a blue and gray dodge say he's in mid 40 nice looking anyone know his name?
johnna

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Jan 16, 2013
truck or car? seen in what area? might have better luck witb few more details..
melisa

United States

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Truck see him around the mall a lot I'm new to the area
saying

United States

#4 Jan 24, 2013
No idea
1 post removed
melisa

United States

#6 Jan 28, 2013
Truck two tone color blue and gray.
who cares

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 1, 2013
i know him
monica

United States

#8 Feb 2, 2013
What u know about him is he single or married?
melisa

United States

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Looks like I'm not the only one wanting to know
1 post removed
melisa

United States

#11 Feb 2, 2013
He guy
melisa

United States

#12 Feb 2, 2013
Meant gay
melisa

United States

#13 Feb 3, 2013
The way he was checking me out dont think hes gay should have went up to him ask his name i did see his tag was out of state.
1 post removed
melisa

United States

#15 Feb 3, 2013
Just found out who he is not gay at all not married. Just a sweet heart.
lyn

United States

#16 Apr 23, 2013
I know him
InfinitelyPsycho tic

Saint Albans, WV

#17 May 1, 2013
Monica/Melisa/Meredith/Moron/W hoever you are this week...Get a clue. You are phucked up in ur head girl. The guy screwed you a long time ago and dropped you. Years later, you stalked him for a minute before getting the nerve to text him, then when his girlfriend returned the text with a call, you lied and said some one else had used your phone...where'd your balls go chicken shit?? He lied to his girlfriend, said you were a friend of his sister's. He rejected you and kept you in check so you didnt blast any of his dirty little secrets to his girlfriend, and even go as far as calling him a sweet heart! I call that phucking smoothe. But you know what, Meredith, you might wanna check back with ole boy cause that woman he had finally wised up to his sneaky shit...8 accounts on internet dating sites,letters to other women, disappearing all night. You should try giving him a call again. Since his woman took off I doubt he's had any for a while so he might be desperate enough to give you another ride by now. Good Luck, you deserve him. Oh and btw loser, its a chevy not a dodge
what

United States

#18 May 1, 2013
Get a life go a dating site 2 find someone
bahaha

Saint Albans, WV

#19 May 4, 2013
This is too funny. Jerry on topix!!!
melisa

United States

#20 May 4, 2013
When ppl get on here n dnt know what there talkn bout then shut the fu?k up you dnt know me so dnt go there with me ..

Too me your trash!!!
melisa

United States

#21 May 4, 2013
Hope ya got that ass wipe!
InfinitelyPsycho tic

Coraopolis, PA

#22 May 4, 2013
melisa wrote:
When ppl get on here n dnt know what there talkn bout then shut the fu?k up you dnt know me so dnt go there with me ..
Too me your trash!!!
Too me? Shew, u slept thru grammar class huh?
But I know exactly what Im talking about. Seriously, he' such a sweetheart in ur eyes, and u obviously wanted him when u tried to talk to him back in February. He's single and could probably use some comforting right now. And I'm sure u still have his number, I mean really, according to him he hadnt talked to you for 5 years yet you still had his number. We both know it hasnt been 5 years but his ex said she didnt give a phuck about the lies just wished some one would take him so he'd leave her be. nows ur chance meredith call him
InfinitelyPsycho tic

Saint Albans, WV

#23 May 4, 2013
melisa wrote:
Hope ya got that ass wipe!
Rejection really did not agree with u did it Meredick?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dark grey Ford Explorer 5 hr Deno 3
Always will love you, 17 hr MyThingIsHairy 13
Anyone know Bill Bowyer 20 hr HazeyLazy 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri The real_trainstop 4,316
stolen camouflage jeep recovered in cabin creek Fri wrangler95 3
gays getting married (Oct '14) Fri christina 8
george rogers ex Fri Shescraycray 28

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance